White nationalism in the US? UTTERLY LAUGHABLE

Are there really unironic white nationalists in the US? Are they serious?

Guys, I'd understand European nations doing this, but even then, it wouldn't be white nationalism because Germans and Anglos don't want to be in the same nation, nor do they band together as "whites."

Listen, bros, let's look at reality here. LESS THAN HALF of the babies born in 2015 and 2016 were even white. This isn't really a white nation anymore, you think these nonwhites are just going to sit by idly while we declare our little white nationalist bullcrap?

Knock knock. Hey bozo, it's the past 2000 years of European history at the door, notice that the same "whites" that are in the US belong to the same ancestry as the "whites" from different regions of Europe that spent millennia maiming each other? Got any brains in there, doofus?

And last but not least, as if your US based "white nationalism" wasn't laughable enough, you load your movements with Nazism and Hitler iconography? Is there anything white Americans identify with LESS than that?

Listen guys, you want to have a white identity movement, I hear you, because the negroids, the spics, the gooks, they don't see us as "anglos" or "Germaincs," to them, we're whitey, and that means we need to be bludgeoned and pillaged. I get it, but knock it off with this white nationalism talk. It's far too late for one thing, and it's ahistorical for another. It's like trying to buy home insurance as your house burns down. Let's keep some perspective here, famililamidingdongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would obviously be in a form of a sucessionist movement. White Nationalism are anti-current USA by default.

Civic nationalist family btw

This. The American Empire must be destroyed.

t. pro declination redditfag.

>This isn't really a white nation anymore, you think these nonwhites are just going to sit by idly while we declare our little white nationalist bullcrap?

No, which is why we need to fight them.

>notice that the same "whites" that are in the US belong to the same ancestry as the "whites" from different regions of Europe that spent millennia maiming each other?

They always unified in the face of outside threats, as will we.

>Is there anything white Americans identify with LESS than that?

We'll change that.

>It's far too late for one thing

Well, Tyrone, I do hope you don't hold it against us for going down swinging.

Get the fuck out. We built it and we have the power to kick out those who want to take it from us.
Not all people from other races have to leave. Only most of them.

>And last but not least, as if your US based "white nationalism" wasn't laughable enough, you load your movements with Nazism and Hitler iconography? Is there anything white Americans identify with LESS than that?

This part sincerely bothers me. I'm 99% sure than any white nationalist movement that publicly uses Nazi/KKK symbolism is a psyop.

are you seriously, sincerely trying to be rational about being a fucking racist?
this is what happens Sup Forums
all that shitposting is fun and games until a 13 year old stumbles upon here and grows up

I can understand kicking out Asians and mestizo so, but do the negroes not have some ownership claim as well? They didn't found any of the government institutions, and we'd undoubtedly be better off if they were never here, but still, they were along for the whole ride as well, were hey not?

Shouldn't our negroid American brothers get some land?

Fuck off kike

>negroid
>brothers

They deserve nothing but a bullet.

>ugghh muh jew, muh race
fuck you
Keep swimming in that blue kool aid buddy. The jew's real plot was to bring attention to "race". By the dividing the masses into "white" and "not white" it's easier to take control. Not without a price as you can see during world war 2.
Keep taking the red painted blue pill buddy.

i agree, the US is fucked

it will be in serious decline from now on

Kys faggot.
I'm not going to be insulted and take your question seriously.
This is a shit thread into the trash it goes i'm a big guy for you.

There's loterally like 12 guys that play poker together on weekends while wearing white robes, and the southern poverty law center lists them as s dangerous hate group.

Let's be real the American "white" supremacy organizations are a laughing stock and a novelty.

Are they delusional? Do they realise how mentally sick that shit looks?

Nope, they're just delusional. They get mad brownie points from other progressives on facebook.
>omg that's so kind of you to adopt a young african child!
It makes me sick.

jews admit that they run the media and banks. Dare to call this FACT bad and you are a Nazi

why? Why exactly does it make you sick?
Are you really so fucking bitter you can't stand to see people happy?
You right wing people are so fucking backwards. It's the Libertarian ideology that people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want. Oh wait the [[Old]] Sup Forums was libertarian.

>the jew's real plot was to bring attention to "race"

But jews are a race? "bringing attention to race" would expose them.

I instinctively want to slaughter them. That was the first thought. I don't want to co-exist with people like these in the same area

time to go back2Reddit

Your argument? In no way did you retort, you're agreeing?
It's not racist to call out Jews on their shit. It's a fucking corporation hiding behind a costume called "Religion". There is no "race" with them.

>mfw Sup Forums inspired the next generation of white nationalists

couple thousand people here bro
there's a couple thousand people in this world who have fucking tails and there's a couple thousand of people who have cut their dicks off and fed it to their dog. There's probably a couple thousand ayyy lmaos on this planet too.

>blacks rioting in the streets, assaulting whites on site
>mexicans swearing allegiance to the land the fled from and claiming that the US now belongs to the mexicans
>arabs from the middle east raping women and children and laughing about it

>"Are you seriously trying to defend yourself, whiteboi?"

Go to hell, OP.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

any libertarian that isn't a white nationalist needs to go look up the demographics of their movement before they start talking. If you want libertarianism you need white people you fucking idiots.

>jews are not a distinctive ethnic group

>on site
Hang yourself.

The US up until 1965 was ALWAYS 90% european Caucasian.
It is still the predominent identity in the US as all of its culture is European inspired.

Somebody didn't read the OP

"Listen guys, you want to have a white identity movement, I hear you, because the negroids, the spics, the gooks, they don't see us as "anglos" or "Germaincs," to them, we're whitey, and that means we need to be bludgeoned and pillaged. I get it, but knock it off with this white nationalism talk. It's far too late for one thing, and it's ahistorical for another. It's like trying to buy home insurance as your house burns down. Let's keep some perspective here, famililamidingdongs."

Yup, just give in and die as a white European nation already! Serves you just about right for killing Hitler for the kikes and bolsheviks.

Any liberartarin is a default retard. Modern civilisation doesn't do the nature's job - selecting off the weak. That's why any society without eugenics is doomed

>"The Alt-Right are a dangerous new movement that needs to be shut down! There's no room for these fascist-Nazi-shitlords in our tolerant societies!"
>"Lel, the Alt-Right are just a few thousand people on Sup Forums, who cares?"

Pick one, plebbitfag.

>It's far too late for one thing

We're still here, and as such there's still time.

Russia is filled with jews and immigrants. There is no border control with Central, China and Southeast Asia. but at least here operate based militias

nice blogpost
BITTER
FUCK
hang yourself you fucking virgin

that's silly most libertarians have high IQ's they're just autistic; even a libertarian society would select off the weak as the poor incapable of feeding themselves would starve since there would be no welfare state. But obviously a government Eugenics program would be faster.

It's a fucking copypasta you dense redditor

White nationalism doesn't have a public platform in the United States. Nobody gets elected at any level with a platform like that. White nationalism isn't what this is... America has always been accepting of others who will subscribe to Americanism, the important part is that we can continue to define ourselves.

>would select off the weak
No it wouldn't. Money would provide an option to unhealthy allergic dweabs with bad eye sight to reproduce. That shouldn't be a thing. Average health and physical form of citizens should be "prepared for collapse of civilisation"-tier

>has always been
Explain this
"Free White Man only..."
Chinese expulsion act
Immigration Act 1924

dont worry OP the brazil gated community dream is near

no you idiot america up until 1965 was always defined as a white nation, look up the naturalization act of 1790 and stop talking shit.

More like the left one gets called a nazi right out of the gate, and dies without accomplishing anything because he was too much of a fucking coward.

Okay, so I guess that one quiet Jewish kid you went to school with (do russians even have school?) works with Obama and soros to take your money! Grow up, there certainly is an ethnic group that happens to be jewish, just fucking rename them. You don't see obama or michael jordan doing fucking tribal dances for shaka zulu
I never said that, quote me buddy. They're the vocal "minority" (lol). There's fucking Kanye threads with over 200 people praying for his safety because the fucking jews are mkultra'ng him at this minute. I don't see why you Sup Forumsfaggots are trying so hard. You can't unite amongst yourselves what makes you think you can unite a fucking race? You're not redpilling anyone, you're just some assholes making an awkward situation.
Agree 100%.
First things first, if you want to be taken seriously, ditch the Nazi shit. They were our enemy and would certainly have gassed all of you fucks if they wouldn't have drafted you for cannon fodder.

You or you don't post bullshit only and actually do it
Check out the channel

Do you deny Jewish involvement in Bolshevik revolution, Cultural Marxism and immigration groups? That's flat earth-tier

>You or you don't post bullshit only and actually do it
what the fuck did i just read

>look mom, I posted it again.

I just came from the natsoc general and everyone there is obsessed with race. Explain that.

I agree user.

Whites don't have a country anymore and to even try to preserve themsel- er I mean our selves would be stupid.

I mean it's the CURRENT YEAR for fucksake you goddamn goyi-*oy* I mean DOOFUSES.

I don't, faggot, for the 2nd time I'm not denying it. The argument is that you can't be blaming these 14 year old nerds who happen to be jewish for those crimes. Just because they're ethnically jewish doesn't mean they're spreading globalist agenda.

Okay yes early on there weren't many people that could even get here. And not going to say we haven't had our hangups. But generally our system and constitution are supposed to be blind to race and status. We've given too much power to fallible officials and not in rule of law.

I meant that you don't limit yourself to spreading the message online, but go out, organise and beat/cripple/murder the ethnics. I do it. Great fun.

>generally supposed to
Literally defined by legal scholars back in the day to not expand US rights on territories because "incompatible with Anglo-Saxon racial system"

>different regions of Europe that spent millennia maiming each other
Are you saying that nations attack their closest neighbors? What a brilliant insight!

>our system and constitution are supposed to be blind to race and status
Liberia implemented the same constitution, and are an abject failure as a nation; the ideals and governing documents do not define a country, the people do, if you change the demographics of the US you will fundamentally change the character and nature of the country.

fuck off with your concern trolling retard, spic birthrates are dropping like flies and returning to near-white levels and nigger populations have consistently shrunk since they were 25-30% of the population to just 12% now

the only minority group growing rapidly is asians, and theyre white tier so its far less worse than others

take a hike fucktard

>Asians
>white tier
Yeah, that's why in 30% Asian Russia (with open border with Central Asia) hunting down gooks and hating on them is a national mindset

Damn, that's awesome. Pity that our police gets in the way if we try this...

>nigger populations have consistently shrunk since they were 25-30% of the population to just 12% now

This statement is unequivocally false. Blacks have comprised approximately 10% of the US population (give or take a couple points) for centuries.

Our fun ranges from execution on a spot for the invasion.
To moderate beating, acid and pepper spraying
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow

Liberians are abject failures as people. Your point leafag?

Damn, absolutely jealous.

Yeah, I just wish our police was as chill with this as yours apparently is.

>less that half of babies are white
And? Whites > shitskins everytime. Look into some history.
>its too late just give up
Skype call ended

Most of low and medium rank Police are nationalist so they try not to investigate

Yeah, our police have an intense compulsion to follow and enforce literally every single law there is. Admirable in some ways, but obviously not in this one.

Well, best of luck in Russia. Hail victory!

that the constitution as an ideal is shit, specifically as a universalist document that can be implement by any group of people, clearly Africans are incapable of making it work hence changing the demographics of the US will drastically change the nature of the US irrespective of the constitution.

This

Do any of you civic nationalist honestly believe from the bottom of your heart, that if whites became a minority in the US the non-whites would hold our founding fathers and founding principles in the same high regard? We have black people marching down the street chanting Amerikkka and mestizos in the South West waving Mexican flags chanting make america mexico again.

Just take the final red pill. Non-whites despise this countries founding principles, they look back at history with disdain of how their ancestors were treated in the past.

Now they have a vendetta and cheer at dwindling white birth rates.

Why wouldn't I be racist?
Am I supposed to agree that niggers and their culture are/is equal to white people and their culture?

White cultures are clearly and objectively more advanced, less violent, and, well, superior.

Equality of all humans and cultures is a pathetic meme.

>less violent
We are just better at violence. Lack of violence is what is killing us. You will never fell more European when you take the knife out from the untermensch body

Bump it's /WN/ thread now

America is a nation for Whites no matter what those who have been made insane by the Jews think.