ITT: It's September 10th, 2001 on Sup Forums

ITT: It's September 10th, 2001 on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/10/news/mn-44103
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw the 90s have been over for nearly two years

It's November 25, 2016 actually.
You should buy a calendar

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

Things have been been awfully quiet since the y2k failed happening. Almost too quiet.

what's the biggest threat to the U.S.?

obesity, i guess

some of you guys are cool, don't go to manhattan tomorrow

Hey guys someone drove a plane into a house or something lol.

(((silverstein)))

Haha life sure is great I sure hope a plane doesn't fly into the world trade center tomorrow setting off a global surveillance state and economic depression indefinitely

Short stawks. Take picture at twin towers. Sleep.

All religions are the same especially the Abrahamatic religions of islam, christianity, and judaism

I will going to the job interview at floor 96 in the North Tower at 8:30 am.

underrated

GUISE I NEED A HAPPENING NOW! KEK WILLS IT, DIGITS CONFIRM!

Ever hear the words jihad? jizzya haram halal? allah hu ackbar?

It's a theater stage.

top kek

Gee, it sure is boring around here.

damn the place to be. Good luck user!

i like this timeline, world peace is near. we are all an the way to the top.

if only we had something to blame the jews and the shitskins on

>Underrated.

I was 4 years old at the time, but I remember all the rage about Y2K

Great pizza spot across the street. Been eating there for months and still not tired! Try the buffalo slice, god tier. Make sure to catch them when they open at around 8:30 AM because thats when their pizzas come out from the ovens and also there will be a plane hitting the WTC at that time so you might want to not go

GUISE I JUST FLEW FROM NASHVILLE TO DENVER AND THE FUCKING LINES AT THE AIRPORT ARE OUT OF CONTROL. SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!! THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA?

When I was in like 4th grade we got this new Afghan girl in our class and apparently she was a refugee or something, nobody knew what the fuck an Afghan was.

4 years later, everyone knew what an Afghan was.

What is more likely: the US electing a Black man or electing Donald Trump as president?

a black president? not on my watch thats for sure!

MUSLIMS DID 9/11!

I don't engage in such highly theoretical discussions user. Why don't we talk about something more plausible, like peace in the Middle East?

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

they are equally likely: 0%

gtfo of here with your retardation

Hey, have you guys ever thought of how easy it is to hijack a plane? They really should have more security precautions, IMO.

When's the last time we were flagrantly jewed? USS Liberty? Maybe they've learned their lesson.

What's 9/11?

Uuuuh...guys a jew bought the twin towers and Bobby Fisher is sperging out...everything will be fine right ?

Can anyone tell me about these Islamic guys, I heard the Mujahideen were pretty based giving Ivan the boot but now they are acting a bit erratic, not sure what name they go by now.

Anyway Islam sounds like a cool faith, im sure it will adapt to the 21st century and be an integral peaceful religion.

not all Muslims

Future fag tell us about the 2010s. How great are they?

WAIT!
The jews have the towers???

that would mean......

tomorrow will be the best day of my life

has anyone heard about the 3 trillion that the pentagon is missing? red pill me on the Elron case?

I think my fellows Canucks will agree that Paul Martin is the greatest PM of the Anglo world.

all that matters is you know who did it.

I love living in a white country of overwhelmingly European heritage.

>Nevermind was 10 years ago

Everything is going to be alright.

hey you losers i just bought American Airline stocks for 100k. Sup Forums BTFO!!

Donald Trump ? The "muh they are ripping us of trade !!" Asshole who is buddy buddy with Clintons ? Unless there would a massive enconomical decline or shitty wars it's impossible,Î would bet on the black guy

>tfw want to play Heroes of Might and Magic III all day
>tfw have to go to school
>also what is a Fghanistan?

Pretty great. The religious right has complete control of all levels of government and Jim Crow is back.

>Unless there would a massive enconomical decline or shitty wars it's impossible

So he is going to be elected AFTER the black guy screws up, right?

Thanks for the heads up about the pizza

Will be sure to try

GORE SHOULD HAVE WON
JEB STOLE THE ELECTION FROM HIM REEEEEEEE

>I think my fellows Canucks will agree that Paul Martin is the greatest PM of the Anglo world.

Not yet, my fellow Canuck. But soon he take the helm for another decade of Liberal prosperity and domination.

Î don't understand why he bought them,unless he will have govt' refunds because of fucked up infrastructure I don't understand. The only way for him to gain from this is ironically their destruction

GUYS!!!! THERE WAS JUST A PRESS CONFERENCE ON CNN AND SOMEONE WAS SAYING THERE IS SOMETHING LIKE $2B MISSING FROM GOVERNMENT

MAJOR COVER UP HAPPENING NOW

THIS IS HUGE!!! HAPPENING IMMINENT!!!!

i love their pizza too, but Im an even bigger fan of their parties... If you know what i mean

God this is such a tragedy... Hopefully this'll be the worst thing to happen for a very very long time.

What do guys happened with the 2.3 trillion dollars?

>listening to howard stern
>howard stern & robin suddenly out of nowhere mention that it looks like the world trade center is on fire (they can see it from their studio)
>suddenly they report that a plane hit the other tower
I remember listening to this as it was going down that day, they were literally the first people reporting on it as it happened and most people had found out about it so fast because of Howard Stern. Let me tell you guys, it was absolutely chilling hearing it live on air while I was headed to work. I couldn't stop listening, like as soon as I got to work that day I tuned one of the radios at work into Howard to continue listening.

articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/10/news/mn-44103

>tfw forget the link

Holy shit, this has got to be the biggest happening of the year

Titanic was an Iceberg job.

trillion

Lets spread some democracy goys

Damn right. What the hell is the Pentagon is doing with this money? I think it's for us to rein in the military-industrial complex.

What did he mean by this?

Imma ask that girl in science class out tomorrow. Hope nothing fucks it up.

Reported for admitting to being underage. Enjoy your ban ;)

Go ahead man. Nothing could ruin a fun date with some pretty girl.

"Hey wall street guys, I'll bet you I'll make two towers disappear by tomorrow evening for billion dollars! I'm a sucker? We're on? We'll see"

I think her dad works at the world trade center, bro. Maybe she can get you a tour of the place

Nah the black could just exists to make things worse,Î think he will be elected because the reps would do something stupid and the black would excellerate the thing,but hey,we all know Bush is pretending to be retarded and the hawks in his administration won't influence him...

Not sure, he bought a really large insurance policy on them for some weird reason, huh, I guess he likes being safe.

How are you on Sup Forums being 5?

I have some HUGE news regarding Bill and Hillary Clinton, including some possible money laundering and even murder allegations. I will dump everything I know when I get back from work tomorrow. It'll probably be late, that commuter train to NYC takes forever.

Wow, a date at the top of the WTC? Damn, there's no way it could go wrong! You are a lucky bastard user.

>Calls FBI
"You know that Tycoon, Donald Trump? He said he hates that fucking view and he'll crash planes into them tomorrow"

>Labour has a eternal grip on the new Scottish parliament and the Welsh assembly.
>Able to return two consecutive Labour majorities.

Can anybody flare the blair?

>"Man this job sucks. I wish a plane would fly into both towers".

Yeah yeah,Bill had a BJ and everything is failing apart,you know we aren't in a dictatorship where you get 3bullets in the back of your head and the media calls it a suicide,Î am sure you are australian

These kids of today should not be messing around in the internets.

I would bet that this has been said before.
Thats kinda funny to think about actually

Guys I just got back from my steel beam melting job, and we tested jet fuel. The jet fuel could not melt the steel beams.

Good thing all of our buildings are made of steel beams.

>795 KB

who the fuck needs a file that big, holy shit

Totally ignore anyone else claiming it, it was definitely him. 100% domestic, and we'll have forgotten about it by Christmas.

Wait, what? What the fuck is an Al Qaeda?