STEIN RECOUNT?

Is anyone on her site watching?? It cannot be possible how fast these donations are coming in.. probably funded by Soros. Thoughts?
( Keep hitting refresh )
jillstein.nationbuilder .com/recount

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzKnquVQ2Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont know if soros actually would want a recount as it could reveal votingfraud done by the dems and even strengthen trump. maybe libtards are just stupid and butthurt enough to throw money at her. maybe trump is actually a soros plant and we all got played like a fiddle. i dont know anymore man.

however let them do the recount, let them fake the numbers, let them make hillary win. let them make kickstart the civil war and day of the rope all by themself. i dont mind

Damn

It's a donation bot hooked up to a massive wealth fund. You've been warned.

It must be.. I can't come to any other conclusion. There's no way that the average American is donating to this shit

>could reveal votingfraud done by the dems

Or it could be round 2 for them to switch votes and "loose" Trump ballots.

>it could reveal votingfraud done by the dems and even strengthen trump
this was her plan all along

I feel like it's kind of absurd to think that any good will come of a recount. I mean Obama already met with him at the WH and everyone is talking about how we need to come together. Even CNN is pushing this narrative..

kek

A recount that does not result in knocking Trump out is only going to end with two results.

- The recounts verify the integrity of the vote and help remove some of the doubts those on the left have about the results.

- The recount does not give the whiny brats what they want and that makes the already butt hurt liberals even more butt hurt and drive the Democratic party even further away from making gains in 2018/2020.

Either way its a win so ultimately is just a waste of money.

Interesting how she isn't asking for recounts in NH or MN, despite having much narrower margins of victory.

It kind of pisses me off tho. He won. Get the FUCK over it.
But what about the "evidence " found on WI machines?

but which fund? soros? rothshild? clintonfoundation (which would be basically the other two as well)? so im assuming much of the shekels actually come from idiot butthurt libtards (sometimes it really is emberassing to be a libtard myself) while most of it comes from said bots

what do i win?

Any articles/ youtube vids releated to pic?

$11 you won't get back

What if THIS is the Russian plot?

Rig the election for Trump without him knowing, then use their ACTUAL asset (Jill Stein) to expose their own rigging, invalidating the election results and causing mass pandemonium from both sides. Even possibly civil fucking war in the USA, suiting Russia's interests perfectly.

this, you've truly earned it

i dont think there are any newsoutlet or youtube channels covering gets or did i get something wrng?

What was the evidence again? Something about there being statistical differences between electronic voting and paper voting? That could probably just be explained by location. Like, more rural areas are likely to use electronic machines and paper ballots are more common in the cities. I don't know. It's pointless

>He won. Get the FUCK over it.
It's actually better for us if they DON'T get over it. The more extreme the leftists go, the more people will wake the fuck up and join the *Right* Side of History(tm). We don't want the country to heal. If these people settled down and came together, then Trump would probably negotiate and compromise. But because they're being unreasonable, it gives Trump no choice but to come down with force. And I want this.

NO REFUNDS

How can a recount reveal voter fraud?

shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. But I don't think that would cause a civil war. I think most Americans would just be like "whelp, they fucked us once again." and then go to bed

im pretty sure people already knew they arent going to get a refund

when it turns out there have been more counts voted than there are ballots/registered voters, or it turns out there have been fewer votes than ballots for example

Ayy senpai we were counting these votes and apparently 10,000 dead people voted for hilldog...

You'd have Trump voters in an uproar and claiming that it's all lies and that the election is being stolen from Trump. You'd have leftist protests nationwide about it being stolen for him.

It would completely destabilize everything. Putin is a crafty fucker and was in the KGB, I wouldn't put something this audacious past him.

she's so fuckin sexy

But how are they meant to know who voted for what when ballots are anonymous?

Did you not see the bernouts? If they taught us anything it's millenials with rich parents are unbelievably gullible and scammable. Wouldn't be surprised if trump put her up to this to demoralize them further.

Could he really be that smart? htat KGB shit freaks the fuck out of me

jill stein does actually have connections to moscow and there's a photo of her 10 feet away from putin

>Soros
Maybe, but its also true that Liberals are stupid and never learn. If you actually take the time to read the disclaimer it says quite clearly there is no guarantee that they will actually do the recounts, and even if they do most of the money is going to pay (((Lawyers))). And of course, NO REFUNDS KIDS!

No Refunds.
No Exceptions.

They aren't allowed to know who voted for whom. But they can look at the vote tallies as well as the records of who voted.

>No Refunds.
>No Exceptions.

Soros Doesn't mind!

Trump retards don't get it yet, do they?

Sure, she can recount and overturn this state. But the point is if she discovers proof of """"""""""""voter fraud""""""""""""" it will trigger a bunch of (((investors))) and (((media))) to demand a recount in other critical states as well.

She will fuck them over just like Bernie did.

But if they do, for example, find dead people on the voting list, what do they do then? Whose votes do they take off?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzKnquVQ2Gg

THIS IS SCARY.

Bitch is probably embezzling funds

The election is over, though. Even if we saw fraud, Hillary conceded. It's over. She's done.

Literally nothing. Wisconsin doesn't even matter, Michigan has already done a recount, they won't do it again. In Pennsylvania they'll have to go to court with proof of voter fraud by Monday.

Not exactly sure. I think they can withdraw those votes and find out who they voted for, but I'm not sure.

It would also prove that massive electoral fraud is real, and that we can then go ahead and take steps against it.

I'm so fucking confused.

Isn't this the same woman who stated via twitter that Trump would be the better choice between the two candidates?
Didn't she spend the last couple months before election night basically shitting on Hillary several times?

So why this now?
Even if it was about "finding fraud" which I highly doubt it is, why would you investigate with the intent of helping the person you've spent months of time shitting on?

What the fuck?

you guys seriously thought you could escape the actual timeline

Personally, my opinion is that every single candidate is a puppet. Each one appealing to some part of the electorate as not to cause an uprising. Her endorsing Trump just helps the theory that Clinton is the one truly chosen for the House.

There are some things in life that money cant buy, for everything else, there's George Soros.

if there was no fraud then there's no reason for her to worry. she was presented with a chance at publicity and money so she took it.

Michigan did not do a recount. They just finished counting the votes for the first time since Nov. 8.

This will create some serious problems.

Either way, half the public will deny the validity of the results of the recount. If somehow the presidency is taken from Trump we'll see some serious unrest, likely tax revolts and bloodshed. If it stands, it'll be the platform that the left harps on for the next 4-8 years. This just ensures we stay divided no matter what the outcome.

>Divide and conquer.

Working for the Clinton's

Funded by Soros and the DNC

Suspiciously targets only states where Clinton narrowly lost and not the many states where she narrowly won

Bonus: original story of "tampering" announced by CNN. The very next day stein announced her plans. Literally less than 12 hours later

since day 1 its been obvious that shes a proxy for the clinton's bullshit

God damn.
Assange was right. Theres no way they'd let him win.
The question is, is this a backup plan, or was his alleged win followed by the fall afterwards the plan all along?

It's simple.
1) She's a kike. She doesn't actually like Trump. She was just trying to pull away votes from Hilldog. Remember that if 3rd parties get 5% of the vote, they get a shitload of federal money
2) She's probably paid off by ZOG/Soros to push for recounts in favor of Hillary. No other reason she would ask for recounts in WI/MI/PA despite the vote margins being smaller in Minnesota and New Hampshire.
3) It's a scam to make people part with their money. NO REFUNDS

No I believe they did, but doesn't matter they have paper and whatever that """"""""""""expert""""""""""" says doesn't apply to Michigan.