What does Sup Forums think of Aleksandr Dugin, National Bolshevism, and Fourth Political Theory?

What does Sup Forums think of Aleksandr Dugin, National Bolshevism, and Fourth Political Theory?

youtube.com/watch?v=4QrnJKf-hhE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eL94ThnOc28&feature=youtu.be&t=1h7m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=4AJ-3h6LhUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is blatantly anti-white and open about it. Known to proclaim white people main evil of the world and to dream of dissolving Russian nation in swarms of middle eastern and asian shitskins.

>National Bolshevism
>Bolshevism = Internationalism = Judaism
>National Judaism

It doesn't sound good to me.

>Known to proclaim white people main evil of the world and to dream of dissolving Russian nation in swarms of middle eastern and asian shitskins.
Sauce?

He is anti-communist AND anti-fascist. That's why he's theorizing a fourth way.

A fourth way would be ushered by a fundamental paradigm shift. I think it's coming with automation, but there's certainly no fourth political doctrine out there right now.

>First way (Liberal Capitalism)
>Second way (Communist Egalitarianism)
>Third way (Authoritarian Nationalism)

>I think it's coming with automation
Doubtful. Technology only keeps us robotic.

Sup Forums is too stupid to understand anything outside the left-right paradigm.

Fun fact, he's a legit occultist.

>he's a legit occultist.
Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=eL94ThnOc28&feature=youtu.be&t=1h7m29s

Go to 1:07:29

He is an idiot, all his theories lead to Russia dominating other peoples and countries. There is leaked videos showing this as well. Richard "Controlled opposition" Spencer worships this guy.

Working 12 hours a day in a factory is robotic.

Having the social/political/economic infrastructure to have technology take care of the burdens while man can concentrate on art/science is liberating.

>There is leaked videos showing this as well.
Sauce?

We work 12 hour days to sustain modernity. We would be much better off reverting to a pre-modern existence.

And he succeeded in China, Iran, Turkey, Britain, and now the US.

But Sup Forums will just keep shouting SJW and "leftist" and jack off over libertarianism or being an "ancap".

It's 12 hours a day to sustain the unsustainable aspects of it. It's because we live for technology as the ends itself, not the means to an end.

How does Russia dominate either China or Turkey?

Technology and modernity are the reason we're in this mess.

Serious question, do you understand his work?

I'll just leave this, he's dangerous to not only the west, but to the human race itself.

/leftypol/ still trying to spam Sup Forums like they will ever make headway here.

Dugin's not a "leftist" though, you fucking retard.

What do you think a leftist is?

I hate this postmodernist fucktard

I'm currently reading 4PT. I understand he wants some kind of super-nation encompassing all of Europe and Asia.

A lot of people here in Brazil know this guy because of a public debate he had with Olavo.

Dugin isn't a communist and he hates Israel.

He's not a postmodernist either.

Redpill me on Fourth Political Theory

Sounds like a fancy name for Fascism

youtube.com/watch?v=4AJ-3h6LhUk

>putin imprisons the leader of russian ultra-nationalist movement who wants russia for russians

>Dugin, who openly fantasizes about dissolution of russia is not behind bars and is allowed to express his insane opinions in public

makes sense