Can Ronda Rousey beat men?

Why do people think that Ronda Rousey could beat up guys much bigger than her? Is it part of a campaign to emasculate men?

I weigh 80kg at 183cm and I do general strength training with weights. Given 2 months of prep, I would put money on myself in a fight vs Rousey, but my friend thinks she'd kick my ass.

What do you think? At what point does a difference in size and bone structure overcome superior skill and endurance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaTPtUl4vs
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
youtube.com/watch?v=1OARa6KXur0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dudes on the street, yes
Dudes that are pro fighters, lolno

No. Punches thrown by men are wayyyy stronger then punches thrown by women. Men have naturally bigger and stronger muscles and thicker skin. You could beat the shit out of her. Any male UFC fighter could beat the shit out of her. Why do you think womens and mens sports are seperate?

can confirm, even the most highly trained female at my martial arts club, went down like a whaling harpy under a half power jab from my barely trained self in sparing the other day

i would let her eat me

Satan Confirms

>dudes on the street

only in her weight class tho and only again betas who never was in any fist fight before

This. The worst flyweight men in the UFC would KO1 Cyborg with ease.

OP, you would literally be submitted in 5 seconds.

She could beat my meat with her mouth and pussy but I'd knock her stupid face off in a fistfight.

she would kick your shit in but the average trained male fighter would do her in pretty quick

you have no training in grappling, striking or any form of fighting outside of your dad maybe teaching you how to scrap as a kid

im confident that ronda rousey could kick the snot out of some retarded autist that finally hit 1pl on bench after a year of SS

She can't even beat up women, she's a fucking loser. Sad!

Women have 50% the upper body strength and 90% lower body strength of a man the same weight.

I've only ever been in 2 fist fights. I feel like she could beat the shit out of me

NOT EVEN DUDES ON THE STREET YOURE RETARDED

Can she beat CM Punk though?

She might be able to submit you if you're caught off guard, but that's about it.

Men, as in any men, sure. She could beat me up, because I'm a betafag who doesn't lift, but any guy who's moderately in shape could probably take her.

She weighs like 135 pounds for Christ's sake

Unless you have an actual disability, any male reading this could beat her in a fight.

I would knock her out faster than holly holm did

i'm skinnyfat, no fightinh exp, and i could easily annihilate her.

female fighters are a joke

Feminism has gone so far people now think women even have a chance at beating men physically.

I mentioned this the other day....

I met former USA boxing champion "Jesse" James Leija at a local shop.

JJL stood about 5' 6" (in Nike Shox) and looked to be 155 lbs.

However, despite me being taller and outweighing him by nearly 40 lbs... I knew one punch to me jaw could literally kill me.

It's the same thing when skinny men crank a 95 mph fastball over a 350' center field fence. (See NY Mets George Foster).

>you never know who has secret skills.

of course

I think most of it is MRA's LARPing as feminists in order to get a man vs. woman fight to go down.

Men 90 kg can take absolutely dominate honda without ever training martial arts one day in their lives.

I'm talking people with

I'm 6'1 - 210lbs with a 15% BF, not ripped but I'd smack that bitch silly.

>sweden
>implying you're not all cucked betas

>183cm
>80kg

youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w

>itt fat fucks who think they can take a punch from a professional fighter

Every single one of you would be beat the fuck out by a single punch for ronda

No u wouldn't

Why are you using kg and cm and your flag is U.S. cunt?

Size isn't really the determining factor its body composition. Take two guys who are both 5'8" and 190pounds. One is a flabby fuck and the other one is ripped and bench presses twice the amount of the flabby fuck, runs twice as fast and so on. The flabby gets beat down and the strong one grabs her by the pussy, knees her in the forehead, and fractures her skull.

Her hits wouldn't even register. Trust me

>Why do you think womens and mens sports are seperate?
Well, they used to be. Trannys are entering women's sports now and are destroying the competition. It's funny watching the feminists implode trying to deal with it.

He has 80lbs on her.

Oh look, another americuck eunuch that believes in superwomen...

Rousey would die in a fight with any physically fit man.

Haha absolutely not. That's like asking if Serena could beat Nadal.

>mfw I'm 6'2" 250 lbs and could probably kill her in one punch

God damn why does being a man feel so good?

Mixed gender sports has been attempted many times in various sports and women always get crushed.

Female kickboxer Lucia Rijker attempted to fight a man. She's widely considered one of the greatest female fighters ever, perhaps even the best.

She fights a complete no-name male fighter of her weight class: Somchai Jaidee. This guy is so unheard of that you really can't find anything else about him other than her fought Lucia Rijker.

Anyway, he completely obliterates her to the point where it's sad and uncomfortable.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaTPtUl4vs

Yeah he would and so would I. You could too if you weren't a flabby neckbeard

I hope you get arrested you women beating piece of shit.

You are lucky you never run into me cause I would show you what it is like to fight someone bigger and stronger.

Even Ronda has said she wouldn't fight Fallon Fox or whatever her name is.

Against another male professional MMA fighter? She'll lose to even flyweights.

Against you with two months of training? Buy a good mouth piece bro.

btw this is what happens when the best female muay thay fighter of its time, fights with a no name amateur male fighter who weights the same as her (so its not even a real man, just a

Hey ! What about those 4 dudes jacking off *another dude* in one of your MLB million dollar training camps ? What say you there, Andre ?

>props to everyone else living in tin shacks.

given that she was BTFO by a girl, I'd say she has no hope.

the campaign ended a while back when she got beat up

the entire premise was built on a flawless record. not any actual fight with a man

also her movie career died. both films she was set to star in got delayed and directors say she cant act

btw this is what happens when average men arm wrestle the world's strongest woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

This shit cracks me up. They try so hard to prove that they're just as capable as men.

>b-but muh equality

OP you're overestimating the average numale

she could beat up lots of guys. she could beat up zero actual fighters, even amateur ones with bad records.

i'm a bit of an mma insider here. i've been involved for a long time and have cornered at UFC and strikeforce/elitexc and trained with many champs from the ufc. I compete in bjj at a very high level.

i mention that because i think it obviously gives my insight much more weight than the average Sup Forums tard.

skill is king. that's why when royce gracie who is no great athlete came on the scene at 175 pounds and was kicking the shit out of everyone, including guys with 100 plus lbs on him. Fighting has gone a long way and rhonda is legitimately a very skilled fighter and great athlete as well.

now weight matters a ton. and if you're a lot bigger, you don't have to learn a ton of skills to close that gap, usually just some basics to make it a competitive fight if uve got a good size advantage.

having said that the gap between you and rhonda is huge and assuming youre some nonathletic average joe, she'd probably kick the shit out of you.

>250 lbs

kys fat pig, you are a shame to your race

I think even Justin Turdeau could beat her lad

If MMA, or whatever she is, is anything like Soccer, she'd probably get beaten up by high school boys' wrestlers

An untrained man? Probably. A man with even half of the MMA ability she has? Nope.

she couldn't even beat up a guy dressed up as a girl

id give her a really good chance if it got to the ground vs an untrained male, but a fairly active dude would easily outmuscle any female fighter

5'9 160lbs here
she would most definitely fuck me up

Nah, I don't think so. I'd smash this bitches skull in.

I'm 6'2 215

I'm 6'3 i'd just kick any chick in the face if it came down to it tbqh

It's not just about weight though, it's about pain tolerance and reaction speed, bone density, the mechanical advantage superiority that a male skeleton has, etc Joe Rogan makes this point very well.

BJJ is a lot more about leverage than strength, but weighing a lot and being able to smother your opponent or just lay on him to gas him out is an advantage.

I'm pretty sure she would kick the shit out of scrawny numales that have never thrown a punch before

Not that that's saying much

After watching her get her ass kicked when she was up against a puncher, I don't believe that. Her strong game is the arm bar, if she can't arm bar her opponent in the first couple of minutes, she falls apart fast.

I still like her, and think she's a cool chick and all, but she's gonna get taken down again unless she works on all that other stuff she's really not good at.

Can you run that by me again in English or Spanish please, I don't speak americuck nigger jibberish, Jamal.

>a white knight faggot appears
It's sparring you cuck, if she wanted to spar a man then she's going to get punched by a man.

I'd fight her now.

I'd let her have her way with me.

I'd let her do anything to me.

She can sit on my penis.

>I still like her, and think she's a cool chick and all,
She's a vapid cunt.

Haha, what a pathetic cunt.

You're so white it's blinding, Lancelot.

>implying she was going to f*ck up her shoulders for some carnival show....

>implying squats / deadlifts / benches help this redneck glee fest...

>implying if she buried all their asses the show would be any good.

>she's a nice woman.... gave me a massage about 16 years ago

from what I know she ain't a feminist
good enough.

That's why that tranny UFC fighter is pure bullshit. Sure, he can beat up girls, but put him in with men in his weightclass, he'll be knocked out in under 30 seconds.

I wouldn't say cybog because of all the test she has done she is a bloke now.

She wouldn't even be able to throw us and that's 90% of her game.

UFC...
Cant strikebthe spine, groin, eyes, throat,back of the neck and head...
Its a fight club for pussies

>>female fighters are a joke
Exactly, there's no excuse for any woman to do any kind of strength/athletic training and thus forever ruin their appearance. Women athletes are not at all entertaining to watch because they are not even close to the best at any sport. There's a reason women did not do this kind of shit until the SJW crusade began.

Op is right. And yes it's part of the ongoing media effort to deny masculinity.

I know any male mma fighter with training would mop her up. For fucks sake watch her fights then watch men in that same weight class fight. Guys that small in MMA fight like fucking tornados of high speed fury. Watching the women is like watching a heavy weight fight in terms of pace and agility, except without any of the strength or power.

I suspect a decent experienced brawler would clean her fucking clock too.

Skill and experiance matter alot, but their is a strength threshold at work that is difficult to overcome with technique.

She couldn't even beat a woman

How's Portland doing?

Her claim to fame is being an Olympic medalist in Judo.

Could I kick her ass? Easily. I did golden gloves boxing competition and got to purple in BJJ. As Holly Holm showed, that bitch will literally eat punches to try to get you to the ground.

I refuse to believe any human being, man or woman, that is my size or smaller will kick my ass if they don't have the fundamentals: chin down, hands up, not squaring up in front of a goddamn WBA champ.

No, Rondas a fucking meme. I'd blast her ass and if, God forbid, she did get me to the ground I wouldn't be worried at all. I was fucking trained by Jacare. I'd toss that bitch around.

Name something more pathetic than a 4channer upset that someone like a girl.

Oh, wait. You can't.

I'd kill that cunt. 135lbs here, no martial arts skill at all.

a single punch from this? Sure she could destroy a numale cuck that weighs 100 lbs, but against an average male with just a few weeks of training in striking she would get destroyed

..Zzzzzzzzzzz.................

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[29] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[30][31]

>The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[32] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[33] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[34] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

A guy her same size is still significantly stronger and has a naturally better reaction time that can't be trained for. A typical 200lb man could ragdoll her like an angry chimp and there's nothing she could realistically do about it. The only hard part would be finding a man who would actually go 100% on her.

Yes, but only random niggers on the street.

That's not always the case. Royce was an anomaly first of all because back then nobody even knew what Jujitsu was except for him. Also he was athletic for his size. Good muscle fat ratio. Skill is important but body composition AKA strength and athleticism/agility is key. Lastly viscousness combined with strength and agility will beat skill unless skill has same strength and agility.

Is the man completely uneducated in how to not get armbarred?

No? He would get armbarred
Yes? He would not get armbarred and probably overpower her and win by sheer height/weight/reach advantage

That's also assuming he has even the slightest idea of what he's doing. If the dude's never thrown a punch before he would not win.

she sucks ass was funny as fuck when her tough gurl act was destroyed when holly holms made her look uglier then shrek.

>her

so much delusion here kek.

kek it's like watching a girl throw a tennis ball
She'd break both her hands on skull if she even managed to land a punch

>Implying some neet could take down someone who trains 24/7 for fighting no matter what his size/strength is

555-com-onnow

youtube.com/watch?v=1OARa6KXur0

but Fallon Fox TKO lost to an actual woman

those things matter absolutely. but that's implying there is some sort of even playing ground. if you are clueless as to how to fight, and i dont' mean backyard brawling/ throwing a jab well. Really fighting, as these professionals do.

if you dont' know how to stop someone from getting to your back, or from protecting your neck when someones there, that stuff just doesn't matter.

and of course it's about weight. it's cosiderably more difficult to escape/ or carry someones weight when they have a big advantage and are on top

Lel im 155 always have been and backin the day i may have put you down even, from that sound of your whiny faggotry definatly, but after plenty of good shots to the head head i dont fuck around like that anyway. You ronda rousey or anyone and ill put a few .40s in ur chest. Grow up faggots fighing for kids.

>inb4 your not a man

Dead men dont speak

>The only hard part would be finding a man who would actually go 100% on her.
See, this I would actually buy the PPV. Just some random dude who would willingly go HAM on her.