Since his presidency is almost over, how do you rate him as a president?

Since his presidency is almost over, how do you rate him as a president?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/802114510676819968
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger/10

5/10 meh.

0/10 fuck niggers

what did he even do besides obamacare and doubling the national debt? pretty bad desu. first black president should have been better.

6/10
He was alright i guess

meh/10

Obamacare was a stupid move, and that's really all he has.

He didn't get us out of war, started an arguably worse one, and endorsed a Warhawk for the presidency.

4/10

niggering gay gorilla "vulva" fucker/10

a stupid monkey who insulted americans more than anyone outside america could have done. that is his only success

Will be completely forgotten in 50 years/10

5/10.
Didn't fulfill his campaign promises. Bit of a lame duck since it's a republican controlled house, but he got quite a bit done for his position. Not a fan of what he did mostly, but nothing too bad really happened.

8/10

Killed osama and can get cuban cigars.

GW Bush/10.

8/10
paying an extra hundred dollars for health insurance isn't nearly enough to make me hate him.

4/10
Obamacare and ISIS were his main fuck ups, other than that nothing memorable.

obongo

He kept the wheels on for 8 years I guess

3/5ths

-10/10

3/10

He was largely ineffective other than a few annoyances. The 3 points are because he could have been worse an actually hurt America.

9/10 IGN too much waterboarding

>osama
So it wasn't the Jews...

100 years from now he will literally only be remembered as the first black president

Does most of Sup Forums really think he wasn't that bad? I mean sure he's a nigger and he did Obamacare and created ISIS, but he ain't that bad

4/10

0/10

Country now more divided than it ever was.
Spent us into debt servitude.
Trayvon Martin looks like he could have been my son.

Living through the years: 4/10 it wasn't that bad

As a President: 0/10 he is a communist oonga-boonga nigger faggot

7.77/10

I like people who piss people off.

all he did was sign executive orders and smoke crack

Yeah, his main fuck up as far as Sup Forums is concerned is being part Nog, which is more his mom's fault. His brother is fully black, and more Based than him.

He's just a pansy who failed to do anything he promised, so he's like 90% of all politicians

his only legacy will be that he was "the first black President"

0/10

8/10

Obama was a great President.*

*In the context that because of him, Black people can no longer use the "All US Presidents have been White" excuse anymore.

Also his actions led to the full Republican government we have today, so overall decent guy.

>8800
Kek has spoken: obongo didn't kill osama either
obvsly, nazi nihilists actually did it.

Promised social healthcare and fucked up the design and implementation badly.

4/10

a well deserved zero point zero

>country more divided than it ever was.
Hows this his fault? You refuse to give him credit for any of the good shit
>fixing the economy with stimulus packages
>unemployment down
>stock market booming
>property value up

Like, maybe 5 or 6, my dude.

Killing Osama under his reign was probably the highlight.

>leaving office with a higher opinion rating than Reagan.
>Was an ok president overall
>just like Reagan
>50/50 shot that he'll be held in a positive historical light 20 years out.

>eight years America will never get back.

7.8/10

Created Jobs
Unemployment rate dropped
Killed Osama
Economy is better

A BIG FAT ZERO!
8 years and 10 trillion dollars later all we got was a shitty healthcare plan. He tried to golf for over 300 rounds. He obviously wasn't working for us so WHO THE FUCK WAS HE WORKING FOR??

He was fucking garbage, he had no involvement in anything positive happening in the last 8 years and everything he did made things worse
Just this fucking year, he continued to push TPP when the people were begging him to stop and every candidate, including Hillary, were against it, tried to block a law that allowed people to sue Saudi Arabia for 9/11 damages and refused to do or say anything worthwhile over the Dakota Pipeline
All he had going for him was being half black and having "charisma"

good first term.

meh second term.

betterThanBush/10

2/10 economy still shit, everyone feels entitled, race relations unquestionably worse than when he started

at least he didn't keep his promise to clean up the environment. permitting gulf shore fracking has kept gas prices very affordable.

9.5/10

6/10.

He rode the wave, but not the tiger.

> Hillary was against TPP

You sir, are a fucking retard.

about tree fiddy

>started an arguably worse one

In what way?

Half white Wigger
The Vanilla Ice of Blacks
Switched between high pitched fake ghetto voice and then fake newscaster teleprompter voice

Barry grew up in Indonesia, real voice is like a Pacific Islander

You're right I should have said
>Hillary claimed to be against TPP because it was political suicide to support it

On a scale of nigger-to-zero?

Nigger.

9/10 love him

I give him a solid 3/5[spoiler]th[/spoiler]

Refugee Crisis

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/802114510676819968

9/11

7/10 pretty good

He pulled out of iraq because the army killed bin Laden. Who was living in a cave. Doing nothing.

In order to create isis

go to hell stupid nigger and his TPP

>economy still shit

What would it take for you to say the economy is good? It seems like no one ever says things are great because you sound like a rich fatcat if you do.

In reality, the stock market is at record highs and unemployment is the lowest it has been in 7 years. What metrics are you using to say the economy is still shit?

Seriously shit-tastic.

Mediocre.

6.5/10

Kept the trains running

3/10
His only accomplishment is being the first black president.

Is there any audio of his real voice?

This so much. I continue to be dumbfounded by the Republicans who liked Bush but hate Obama, and the Democrats who like Obama but hated Bush. The two are pretty much the same damn thing policy wise.

Conflicted because he is a two faced cunt. History will remember him fondly though because he didn't let himself be broken down and was consistently charming every time he made an appearance.

He did get an absolute fuckton accomplished, whether you think what he did was good or bad.

Meanwhile Bush was on vacation for 1/3 of his presidency.

go back to cnn's facebook comment timeline with all the other 50 year old rednecks

>What metrics are you using to say the economy is still shit?
department of labor's u-6 metric

1/10

complete failure.

Bush 2.0, but worse.

Fucked up relations hard with Russia.
Further destabilized the ME/NE and caused the refugee crisis.
Bailed out banks and auto industry, increased 10 trillion on dept, continued and expanded spying on American citizens, threw whistleblowers in jail, etc.

Give him 3/10

The whole reason a lot of you Euro's have the refugee invasion is because of him, don't forget.

C+/B-

Nerfed the patriot act, but didn't give it the strong protections we need for the next Nixon.

Obamacare is a clusterfuck. Government being able to force you to buy shit by threat of taxation is bottom ten on bad ideas ever, right up there with abusing the fuck out of the interstate commerce clause.

Made tough calls during the war on terror. No good plan in syria, libya backfired, and not sure if Ukrane was the right call, but no critical obvious clusterfucks.

Toughest good call was Bin Laden raid.

Did JACK SHIT to improve race relations, except not get murdered.

Failed to go after the fuckers who crashed wall street.

Good way to phrase it.

Fuck that. Romney is as white as it gets, and he deserves to be hammered for that too.

He gets points for the stimulus package, but the economy hasn't recovered for most of America. If Americans were happy with the way things were going economically, Hillary would have won by 30 points.

The fault he has on race relations is a lack of action. We have had multiple full on riots in many cities, and he's barely touched the issue. And when he did, early on, it just made shit worse.

Reagan had the Cold War win credited to him.

Worst president ever.

Too divisive. Everything you see with BLM and race relations today is a product of Obama. He has set us back by decades. Treyvon (a thug who was out buying ingredients for a cheap street drug called lean) looked like his son. He actually talked about white privilege as a thing he believes in. He told people to keep protesting. He is all about identity politics and the result has been an America that's more split than ever before. Divisiveness straight from the top. Nobody with any real voice was able to call for peace and unity in the face of a president stirring shit up.

It's worse than I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Nignog

His first term was decent, but his 2nd term was horrible. Just like Reagan.

He got a nobel peace prize for being a black president

He took credit for the takedown of osama bin laden

When a nog would get shot by a cop for dinduing his nuffins obama would go out of his way place the blame on the cops

He lost us respect from many leaders for talking big and demanding things then backing down easily

He paid Iran billions of dollars after they took a ship of our sailors hostage to ensure the terrible deal obama made with them went through.

best thing i can think of is that the world is still around, so i give him a weak 6/10

OK, What am I missing here? This chart shows that it has improved under his tenure.

Mediocre

0/10

>He lost us respect from many leaders for talking big and demanding things then backing down easily.

Trump is going to down as the worst President ever if this is the case.

Hes not even in office yet and hes already mending relations with leaders that obama snubbed

>10=8
Common Core was a mistake

U6 unemployment still does not show people who have stopped looking after 1 year.

Attached is the definition of "discouraged", which is included in U6. After 1 year, you are no longer "discouraged", you're just not counted at all.

fun fact: The bailouts broke even after 5 years and have returned a $70B profit so far.

BIN LADEN BOMBED THE US IN A CAVE
WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

As a President, I'd say a solid
/10
Why?
He didn't improve the situation in Syria, Iraq and Iran at all. Inflamed it, oversaw the mass 'migration' of millions from the Levant into Europe and did nothing to stymy the flow. Syria is a hell hole; saw the rise of ISIS and did exceptionally little to squash them.
Tried to sign the TTP which would've hurt a lot of companies / jobs in a lot of countries, with a small benefit for those few that the TTP was designed for.
Race relations at a low; fanned the flames with the "my son" Trayvon speech and speaking out against "excessive force" used by law enforcement that targeted minorities, all the while the whites being beaten and shot by officers went unnoticed or pushed under the rug.
School shootings.... My God, America?! More under Obama than ANY other President in history. Not even Kennedy saw educational gun violence during his (albeit short) reign and he, arguably, had a tougher time with race and education. 150+ mass shootings under Obama's watch... Did he do anything to curb this?
Obamacare in theory, in originality, was a brilliant initiative. Until it didn't pass, was butchered beyond belief and then Frankensteined out to the populace - became a disaster and again, only benefited those it was redesigned for...
No sex scandals - did more for the 'nuclear family' tradition than the past three Presidents; happy wife and two kids. Michelle was his biggest asset - she began campaigns that appealed to Women (such as the better food in schools, spoke out against domestic violence etc) and helped Obama stay in office against Mitt (yuck).
Support for Return Service Men with tax cuts for those businesses who'd hire then, dedicated funds to help with rehabilitation and education than the past President(s). Looked to be concerned with the care of his people.

TL;DR: So yeah 6/10 - the abroad negatives really smack the domestic positives. Add to that the gun and race violence and yep, just a pass.

Yeah it's higher, that means it's better right?

Well he didn't make a single 1 of 2 elections worth of promises happen so I'd say 0/10

I agree.
He did his job and didn't fuck up too bad. He also had to deal with red congress and birther cunts.
Looking forward to Trump.

On my back

I don't really know what he did since his entire first term I was underage and didn't pay attention to politics but he will be the Liberal Reagan and unless we beat the Left into submission they will rally around his memory whether its justified or not