Is there anything wrong with being in an open relationship?

Is there anything wrong with being in an open relationship?

Is it degenerate ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a very close FWB, we both love each other and have no plan on separating. Honestly it's easier than a monogamous relationship.

there's nothing wrong with it as long as you can successfully pull it off

it's not for everyone

There is no proper argument against polygamy. Fact.

Yes. It doesn't promote nuclear family Christian values.

The kike controlled media would like you to think nothing is wrong with such degenerate behavior, but there is nothing productive about it.

>two males one female
Yeah nah. It's degenerate to partake in sloppy seconds.

She gin git crazy at some point

if jack couldn't make it work then what makes you think you can?

> flag

The only problem i have with it is I'm not in one.

Our society has elevated this concept of "individual" to the highest reaches of godhood. Individuality and individual freedom is the most important concept to our liberal society.
So when you ask a people who have been told that individuality is the highest value whether or not consenting adults should be allowed to do what they want, the answer is most always going to be to let them.

However, the Judaical cultists that rule over us are wrong - individuality is not the highest value, and it is not one of the values responsible for creating our civilization. Family is among the highest values, and Family is what the push to accept homosexuals, pedophiles, racemixing, polyamory, and a number of different acts of sexual degeneracy is trying to destroy.

So yes. Open relationships are degenerate.

more yes than no.

the thing about open relationships is that both partners have to be outgoing and sexually active, or else it's literally just cuckolding, which it often turns out to be

that being said, 3somes are pretty dope

Unless there is mutual exclusivity than there is no real "relationship" to speak of.

it's not as easy as you think to maintain in a healthy way than everyone wants to think

it also gives significant advantage to the female cause they can walk outside and pick from hundreds of potential partners immediately

if you think you can be ok with her being far, faaar ahead on partner count then more power to you dude..

degenerate

not even worth discussing because it should be fucking obvious

>AIDS

It will never work

this, if you plan to have kids it would be a clusterfuck. Society has always worked with the ideal of 2 parents + children.

>Is there anything wrong with being in an open relationship?

Yes. Commit to your wife/husband. There is no real reason to do otherwise.

>Is it degenerate

Yes, it's a symptom of moral rot.

Why even being at a relationship if you want to open it?

Makes no sense

>I have a girlfriend who fucks other men on the reg
Fixed

I've noticed it's always white people that are doing this type of shit. Why is that? sexually free? women are more slutty so that might explain it if they're pushing the open relationship

t. curious island nigger(tongan)

This

i like this image. it's a perfect example of the left. it can't just have a pro-polygamy message, it has to be hostile to monogamy

Open relationships are for men with low self esteem.

The jews have ruined our culture to the point where people freely engage in cuckolding.

I think this guy explain it right

You never know what the future holds for you.

Two women one man = Natural order

Two men one woman = Cuckery

Profile-My wife agrees with this.

It makes good sense for the woman.

Get financial and emotional support from some sap, while fucking the most attractive men she can who would never settle with her, but will have casual sex.

absolutely degenerate

>The 1930s called

CURRENT YEAR

boyfriend*
and yea, we menage a trois sometimes, it's great.

Thank you, anons. It's pretty sad how fucked things haven gotten.

Depends on what you mean by that.
In most cases "open relationship" means just an excuse for cuckoldry and being tricked by a whore into sending her gifts and fueling her ego.
If mean marryng more women it is definitevy a great social, survival and genetic preservation strategy.

Posting my favorite cuck

No. Go for it! :)

We have a word for that, you fucking cuckold.

Holy shit this guy is pathetic

>the future of a cuck

>nuclear family
That was the first step in breaking families, people rarely see their uncles and grandparents anymore

>is there anything wrong with being a slut

I want fags to leave

Thanks, I was feeling a little sad. Now I'm not because I'm happy knowing that I'm never going to be that guy.

Throwing my two cents in :

Open Relationship :
You remember that one night stand where you fucked that dude and/or girl at a party? You didn't care how much dick or vagina they got beforehand, just that you're getting some now. And in a world of condoms and birth control, its not too bad to be a little loose.

It would be a continuation of that, and generally okay. When its not okay would be the 'Fucking around on your Significant Other', or 'We're in an open relationship! I need all the cock!"
Those are absolute moral rot and degenerate.

TL;DR : No, but there are so many ways to make it as degenerate as you want/are

>2018.92
>putting your relationship failures and shame on the inter webs for the world to mock.

We can be redpilled, it's okay.
I'm not a faggot, just gay.

Well if you are gay you might as well do as much degenerate shit as you want desu. Everyone expects you to be a nasty fuck anyway.

He's a goldmine

We all feel that way.
youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

Women want two things, to be fucked and impregnated by a male with the strongest genetics, and to have herself and her offspring protected by a provider and nurturer. Most of the time a single guy can't fulfill both of those roles. This results in the shitty society we have today where women divorce after a few years, ruining the man's life and the childrens' lives, men start going mgtow and the birth rates plummet.

Letting the female fulfill her natural urge to get stuffed by Chad cock every now and then will result in a happier and more dedicated wife, a better partner and mother. The children will get to have a stable family, the wife is happy, by extension the man is happier. It's natural and good. The man can have sex with others too.

Humans are not naturally inclined to lifelong monogamous relationships. The purpose of marriage is to raise children. Both of these can be satisfied with compromise, to the betterment of all involved.

Depends whether or not you plan to have kids.

Consider this op

Suppose for a moment that this girl you're wanting to do this with changed her mind, and said she'd like it to be just you and her. She doesn't need X amount more dick in her life, just yours

If you find this hypothetical more appealing for any reason, then don't do it.

Also, don't do it if you want anything actually real out of this 'relationship'

I would rather die alone than raise Chad's children.

>check mirror
>still not Anthony Birch

feelsgoodman

worst than degenerate
you're a cuck

You're literally a cuck, so yes.

>Just be happy that your wife is being fucked by chad
>Its natural goy

My girlfriend recently asked me if we could open up her relationship.

The catch is, she only wants to open it up on her end.

What should I say?

>family is highest value
no, its artifical construct

t. cuck

Multiple wives are for times of war. When you kidnap women and men are dying left and right. It is extremely degenerate otherwise.

>What should I say?

>"get out, whore"

You should leave her. She's broken trust and disrespected you in one fell swoop

Dump her, she's a whore.

After she has one or two children of Chad and has satisfied her biological urge she will probably be very receptive to letting you make a child. And she'll be a happy and enthusiastic mom instead of harboring a bunch of resentment that she had to breed exclusively with a beta just to be provided for.

She's already cucking you if she's willing to come to you with such a humiliating proposition. And you're the kind of faggot that goes "hmm let me ask Sup Forums".

If you are asking what to say, then the answer is yes. Anyone that has to ask what to say in this situation deserves to be cucked.

It's not gay if you don't make eye contact with each other or the guy in the middle.

good goy

>The catch is, she only wants to open it up on her end.

I know this is probably weird, but it kind of turns me on to think of her being pounded by a big black bull. I image her facial expressions as he rams his 10 inch fatty into her little pussy. She holds my hand while she takes his dick. She is in a mix of pain and ecstasy from his big dick.

Is there something wrong with me? I literally got a boner typing this out XD

Open relationships go both ways, if your fine with fucking other women you're also fine with your woman taking other dick

I want cuckposters to go

Drop her.

Cucks should get gassed

No, you will be used for 18ish years and then once Chad's offspring move out the divorce will come quickly.

Any children she has with you will be living badges of shame that she was not good enough for Chad to commit.

It's to destroy families.

Nothing liberating about it.

It is really hard to do. She lives in my house and depends on me.

I can't just put her and her son out on the street.

she already cheated on you
dump her

Been thinking the same thing for a while. Thank you user, you put it so well

As if any sane man/woman would want the one they love to be fucking someone else.

That means she's already cheated on you and wants to know if she can do it regularly while still getting the benefits of a stable relationship without any of the responsibilities

Do you really have to ask that question

haha nice one bro you sure got me :p

Yes. You're a fucking faggot. The fact that you went as far to describe how you think of it only makes me despise you further. Good day.

saged

this

any whore like
is just tricking you. She never loved you. (talking to myself also), lol.

I am sexually liberated and happy. you mad?

It has to be bait. I refuse to believe these fuckers actually exist. This cuckolding shit is just one big prank, bro.

>jokes on you people find my behaviour and beliefs so abhorrent they refuse to believe i exist

You should re-evaluate your life.

>her and her son

>consenting adults doing things in the privacy of their own bedrooms that are hundreds of miles away and are not harming anyone in any way bothers me

Lol. are you triggered? do you need a safe space?

Been there, done that with wife.

It's awesome when it's awesome, but really bad when it's really bad.

Why would I need a safe space because your supposed behaviour and beliefs disgust me?

Broke up with gf of 3 years a few months ago, felt kinda bad as she was heavily invested in the relationship and whilst we both fucked up i made sure she knew that it was mostly her fault as she couldn't never admit it, had some time apart and suggested having an open relationship. Ben fun so far, she's attractive as fuck but i've always felt she hadn't had much else going for her although she is on the path to being red pilled

A grown adult with a stable mindset should have no issues separating emotion from pleasure

>Is there anything wrong with being in an open relationship?
yes
>Is it degenerate ?
yes

there is nothing wrong with it. I would let and encourage my daughter to do it. I would even hold her hand while she is getting a good pounding bya nigger

>not knowing how to structure an argument
check
>being a kissless, hugless permavirgin foreveraloner
check
>being a burger
check

It seems that nearly all women want open relationships now.

How to overcome this depressing thought?

If you're a man, there's no reason to even consider it unless you're a Chad. Your wife/gf will be off fucking random guys left and right while you're stuck at home. People here have posted threads from the polyamory subreddit where men stupid enough to go through with this talk about how it's ruined their life.