An autopsy Friday determined that Kajuan Raye, of south suburban Dolton, died of a gunshot wound to the back...

>An autopsy Friday determined that Kajuan Raye, of south suburban Dolton, died of a gunshot wound to the back, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-man-fatally-wounded-by-police-in-west-englewood-20161124-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/01/chicago-surpasses-600-homicides-in-2016-and-is-on-pace-to-have-its-deadliest-year-in-two-decades/?utm_term=.206828708c59
youtube.com/watch?v=P4hemyus91Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay. What's your point?

that doesn't prove anything nor does it take into account what the situation was

maybe Black Lives Matter should tell niggers they shouldn't point guns at police officers

they didn't find a gun. also he was shot in the back, stupid motherfucker can't you read?

tragedy, escalation

they won't do shit. BLM is tired.

the cop thought he saw a gun, according to the story, in every jurisdiction that prompts the officer to unholster his weapon.

it's also possible to look behind you while running, and possible to point a weapon behind you while running. Will you hit anything? probably not, but the officer felt his life was in danger and the suspect was refusing to comply.

every cop, everywhere, will take the shot if they believe a suspect has a weapon and is endangering the safety of their person. The fact that the guy was running away doesn't mean anything: he was a threat.

>tragedy
That's debatable.
>escalation
Because it's worked so well so far.

CLEAN THE NIGGERS FROM THE EARTH.

That sucks

bet

and shoot him in the back?

>cop said he had a gun

but there's no gun

bad cops lie

>Because it's worked so well so far.

it's not working. that's the problem.

if you see a nigger in the dark, and he looks like he has a gun pointed at you

are you seriously saying you'd stop and say "well, i better make absolutely 100% certain it's a gun"

is that what you're saying? you'd seriously take that chance?

>implying

while it is true that we do not 100% know exactly what happened, so far the facts demonstrate;

the teenager was running away

no gun has been recovered

the teenager was shot in the back

bump

>Tfw live in cook county
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit HE DINDU NUFFIN I SWEA HE A GOOD BOY WE ALL WUZ GOOD BOYS

No one cares. Don't run from police.

don't you have a website to go back to.
The nigger had it coming. Fuck off.

running from police does not deserve a death sentence

and I guarantee you there are plenty of very well-armed young black men who care very much, among others

>don't you have a website to go back to.

I've been on Sup Forums since before Romney/Obama

So you're a summerfag.

no, that's not what that means

go back to the_donald, kid.

OP, do you live in Chicago?

>DURR

no, why?

OP used to live in Chicago, IL. Now resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, D.C.

That explains it. This is Chicago, this is just how the city is. Gangbangers shoot other gangbangers over gangbanger shit, every other week or so a cop shoots a kid in the back, everyone acts like its important news so nobody notices the rampant corruption in city hall. Lather, rinse, repeat.

You want to be outraged, but this is a city that shrugged when it came out that Burge was hooking car batteries up to innocent people's junk to get confessions for murder purely to get his district's clearance rate up.

OUT OUT OUT

Obama doesn't care about this. He'll say that if he had a son the kid would look like Trayvon Martin, and he'll hold a DOJ investigation over CPD to help Rahm with contract negotiations, but he chose to buy in a neighborhood where the cops know how to clear certain types of people without anything on record.

fpbp
Ok? So? What the fuck do you think we are? Racist White Nationalist who make daily nigger hate threads and don't take anyone with a canadian flag seriously? That's horrible and absurd, good day to you!

Of course he doesn't care, damn sure makes it look like he does though. Got to incite the violence to politically pander to somehow.

>running from police does not deserve a death sentence

it does

it's not just a matter of outrage. this is not normal behavior. police do not shoot unarmed black teenagers in the back dead on a daily basis

the sociopolitical environment is already tense, and this escalation will exacerbate things further

dude, fuck off if you don't like the thread

take your own advice

that kind of callousness imperils you and yours as well; careful

pretty sad times
let's be serious for a minute, all shitposting aside
are you guys really so racist about this shit? they're fucking teenagers come on

I'm not condoning this. reread my posts, user.

>this is not normal behavior.
In Chicago it is. Has been since Thompson gave Daley and the Irish Hamberg Athletic Club the space to bust heads in 1919.

>police do not shoot unarmed black teenagers in the back dead on a daily basis
Daily? Nope. Regularly? You know where you live.

>the sociopolitical environment is already tense, and this escalation will exacerbate things further
If you lived here you'd know that it'll be Mount Greenwood if anything sets off.

Wring your hands elsewhere.

>Wring your hands elsewhere.

no

Yes you stupid dick. I'm from central Killinois and I won't set foot in fucking Chicongo cause my life is to valuable to lose it to some nigger. They're horrible up there. Look up murder stats for the last 8 years.

Nothing of value was lost.

especially this year

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/01/chicago-surpasses-600-homicides-in-2016-and-is-on-pace-to-have-its-deadliest-year-in-two-decades/?utm_term=.206828708c59

Your call, man. Nothing is going to change because CPD is staffed by animals, black folk have given up on taking back their own neighborhoods, white folk are content to keep the bullshit segregated, and everyone in a position of power is too busy lining their pockets to give a shit about a dead kid that might be a gangbanger.

this powder keg is about to explode

Not really. In other cities it might be a problem, but Chicago is so segregated a serious race riot like the ones we had in 68 wouldn't effect me at all.

complacency kills, user

You're thinking of lynch mobs, concealed carry permits, and the CPD.

there's more than 1 type of lynch mob

if you're flee-ing the cops, you're a fucking criminal that NEEDS to be subdued

Who gives a flying fuck if there's one less nigger?

subdued is not killed

0/10

fuck off

>they didn't find a gun. also he was shot in the back, stupid motherfucker can't you read?
I can think of a lot of way to end up getting shot in the back while doing something that would justify lethal force.

Just getting shot in the back in no way proves a shooting wasn't justified.

>are you seriously saying you'd stop and say "well, i better make absolutely 100% certain it's a gun"
Yes.

Because without positive identification of a weapon you can't justify lethal force for self defense.

subdued can mean shot
if death follows, that's the risk the criminal took

Lethal force is only legally justified if their is probable cause to believe the fleeing suspect is a lethal danger to someone else.

>Just getting shot in the back in no way proves a shooting wasn't justified.

it's not "just"

he was also apparently unarmed and the police admitted he was running away

that is an ignorant, callous attitude that will only inflame an already bad situation

>he was also apparently unarmed and the police admitted he was running away

Why does it matter where he was shot then?

Why was it brought up?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

no fuck that, they are a criminal the shouldnt be trying to flee the cops. if you flee the cops, you are BREAKING THE LAWWWWW, and disregarding your life and that of the cops'. Lethal force can and SHOULD be used, as you are a CRIMINAL and trying to evade the protectors of safety.

>Why does it matter where he was shot then?

for one thing, it corroborates the police statement that he was actually running away

you think it's a game?

no, what you're describing is "BREAKING THE LAW". you cannot shoot somebody in the back just because he is running away

not really, its called responsibility and not being a fucking idiot that thinks they should be able to fuck around with no issue

people should use their brains

>not being a fucking idiot that thinks they should be able to fuck around with no issue

that's what I'm talking about too

>tragedy
I'm joining CPD soon and this shit is too funny, go fuck yourself.

>32 posts
sage

First you have to take into account that this took place in Chicago. I mean if you were a cop in the middle of murder capital USA would you want to risk possibly getting murdered by some retarded monkey hopped up on PCP? Let's be reasonable.

>go fuck yourself

that's what you're defending doing here

you realize actions have consequences?

it's important

The most important game of all.

Life.

what part of "unarmed" and "running away" don't you understand?

actually, subduing a person can arise from shooting them. at all costs should the degenerates be stopped for the safety of others.

responsibility and accountability should be thought of.

really, who is the degenerate?

the unarmed kid running for his life or the cop who shot him in the back?

read below
>responsibility and accountability should be thought of.
this is something the flee-ing kid should have been thinking. but, couldn't, for some reason, begin to think about this as it was probably lacking in his life by not having examples (ie. flee-ing the cops being idiotic, unless you think you'll get escape, and then be able to brag about it to your homies) of right ways of doing things, and all of the "great" people exuding that "cops are bad and you should fear them".

He clearly had arms. I think you are jumping to conclusions. Also he may be running from the police officer but what about the people he was potentially running towards? Let's not rule out all the factors.

read the following
cops protect the safety of others, and create a safe environment for all.

>englewood
>englewood's root issue is racist white people

youtube.com/watch?v=P4hemyus91Y

>responsibility and accountability should be thought of.

that goes for the police as well, and those commenting on the case. we all contribute to the environment we all must live with

>He clearly had arms

be serious

>and create a safe environment for all.

did you read the story? an unarmed teenager was shot in the back and killed. would you call that a "safe environment" for him?

>oining CPD soon
lol what's it like to suck at school?

he fled the cops, it's much more safe now as he had a thought process that was prone to criminality, and proved this with his action of flee-ing. "Because he was scared" doesn't cut it, as that doesn't warrant running/flee-ing from a cop/group of cops. There was no reason to be scared, unless he had some criminally related worries he was trying to conceal, which still doesn't mean flee-ing is warranted.

Yes you can, under certain circumstances...

There was no reason to execute, let alone discharge the weapon. It's called murder.

wrong

not these circumstances

"The fact that the guy was running away doesn't mean anything: he was a threat."
Really? Threats run away from you?