Reminder that if you aren't an Anglo-American you aren't shit and your "whiteness" can fuck off...

Reminder that if you aren't an Anglo-American you aren't shit and your "whiteness" can fuck off. The only others allowed are natives and niggers only because we brought them here by mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV7G76SeUDI
youtube.com/watch?v=FBhaxnw8Rl0
youtube.com/watch?v=WLKbcrC0krQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eTapR73pfrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This.

ALSO French Canadians

Yes you're only white if you're an inbred anglo from a tiny isle. Only ethnic French are truly white

Have fun not making as much money as me White man. -gook

As an English descended American with Mayflower ancestry, I can agree that the Irish and Italians were a mistake.

Should have been white Protestants only.

>BEADY

Look whos talking.

In our society we don't hammer down the standing nail.

You would be just a number with your people, so you should at least be thankful we treat people as individuals here.

english are inbred and disgusting, wtf are you talking about

(((Anglo)))

Ur about to stir up the crazy Mick deep down inside me you protestant fukk.

So am I welcome?

Reminder that the Persians are one of the greatest groups of caucasians and that your brainwashing technique is a solid B+
youtube.com/watch?v=OV7G76SeUDI

You were the fags who started the "nation of immigrants" bullshit.

Well I guess if we are taking people, Asians are alright.

your a nigger for wanting niggers to be in america. your no longer white. you cant come to the meetings any more

im telling the arbitrator

I am half anglo and half spanish, am I a real American? My father side immigrated from england in the 1600's

>your no longer white
It's spelled "you're" as in YOU + ARE...

Learn the fucking language or get the fuck out, you moron.

Oh no he misspelled somthing on the Internet

Suck my dick, yankee faggots.

What are you doing in El Salvador?

I'm proud of Tejanos, great people, gotta tell you.

I agree, also if you aren't in one of the states that were the 13 colonies you're not even American

>somthing
something

Working but cant say more not too many gringos here.

Something rong?

This is kind of sad... the good guy lost history.

EL CHICANO

AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

You didn't even do it right. Sum Ting Wong?
youtube.com/watch?v=FBhaxnw8Rl0

Fuck Protestantism, pussy.

Agree. Don't forget Germans and Dutch. And niggers should be sterilised

Should have been English, Scottish, German and Dutch only

Lol shut the fuck up. I swear dudes that post this are fat neckbears whos sister is getting ass fucked by a black football player

youtube.com/watch?v=WLKbcrC0krQ

>I just got ass raped by my fake dad

Half irish half german American is the only master race. Best of celt blood and best of germanic blood, and born in the freest country, and in the time line where we elected Trump. I'm literally the masterrace of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTapR73pfrY

IM GONNA TEACH YOU TO SPEAK ENGLISH WITH THIS FUCKING KNIFE

Nah, I don't agree with that shit at all. Half Romanian. Half real, other half some bullshit western european pussy shit.
Real caucasians don't live in britfag land where they still bow down to some 800 year old twat who calls herself a queen. What the fuck is wrong with you assholes. Canada, fuck you too, you and Australia are just as guilty. Bunch of fucking morons.

>allowing nigs to remain while giving spite to the people who would actually help you

You're not a true American. Stop lying to yourself.

We have to live with out mistakes

A common skin color doesnt mean shit. If you arent Anglo you are trash

This slave ass piece of garbage is calling other people trash. That's ironic.

Proud Anglo master race member here. I've been saying this for years! The French/Scots can also stay, but everyone else can fuck on off. Germans are alright, but you can never trust a kraut.

You're not Anglo either, nigger.

Yeah French and Scots can stay for historical reasons but that is it

My family is from Derby

Your family is from Africa. You need to go back.

>being so racist that you're racist against other whites

Maybe the Redditors are right

Anglo are just a bunch of pussies and pedophiles though. Real caucasians live on their own land and defend it. Persians. based caucasians. Romanians, Check, Bulgarian, Yuko, Based caucasian. Western Europe? Faggots.

>tfw he thinks he and eastern europeans are white

>white Americans

This tbqh
America is an Anglo nation. The Germans can stay as guests, the Irish and Italians need to fuck off

>Irish
>Best of anything besides hooch drinking and school bombing

Let's just annihilate the whole planet. Fuck it.

>niggers
they have to go back

What about us? We were some of the best immigrants with regards to integration, being Americanized within only 1 or 2 generations.

No

Good thing you don't get to decide. :-)

Lol. Anglos are being beat by niggers and Jews. Why would I want to be an Anglo?

By the way, the guy in your image is a Jew.

That feel when no Anglo. I did a grand tour of the continent genetically and avoided it.

This is a thread about how these anglos think they run america, while superior German americans actually do from our capital of Pennsylvania, you swede kek need to leave!

Dont push this racist bullshit here you fuckin shill.

This is the new strategy guys, to try to racially divide people who have prove again and again that they are smart enough to know better.
When will these fuckwits learn?

Meh, it's fun to do this kind of stuff. Still would fight side by side with an anglo any day against shitskins