Red Pill me on O.J. Simpson

He murdered two people and wrote a book about it from my understanding? He was also a famous nignog beforehand?

There also seem to be like a billion documentaries and TV shows about it on Jew media. Do these programmes still maintain his innocence or is there just too much evidence for the regressives to deny his guilt?

Help me out here burger bros, can't make sense of this thing:

1. How did he win his trial for double homicide? Makes no sense from what I've read.

2. What is the general consensus on his guilt/innocence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_People_v._O._J._Simpson:_American_Crime_Story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J.:_Made_in_America
youtube.com/watch?v=sb1WywIpUtY
youtube.com/watch?v=6z_VpVaPLWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. he was a celebrity with a Los Angeles jury.
2. guilty, everyone knows this

He was a prestigious football player professionally and in college. He also worked color commentary for the TV broadcast of football.

1. Ultra turbo mega jew lawyer. You may recognize the name Kardashian.
2. Dindu nuffin. Except armed robbery for some of his old (sold) memorabilia; he's in prison for that.

btw the jury consisted of a large number of black women. black women are happy to see white women that steal their black men all bloody and dead and shit.

>How did he win his trial for double homicide?

It was a number of factors.
- He had a dream team of five defense attorneys whom he paid each $5,000 per day on a case that lasted over eight months.
- The prosecution dropped the ball many, many times.
- "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit." The glove itself had been wet with blood from the time of the murder, but subsequently shrunk slightly after drying. His attorneys advised him to stop taking his arthritis medication for a couple of weeks before that day, so that his hand would swell. He also wore a latex glove before putting on the actual glove.
- The case was extremely well documented by the media, and OJ's attorneys managed to find a few clips, out of 100s of hours, which showed the forensic team not using proper sterile technique (no gloves). This was one of the ways that they were able to undermine the credibility of the investigation.
- Mark Furman, one of the lead detectives on the case, had his character assassinated because he had sued the LAPD for not letting him retire because he himself alleged that he could no longer properly perform his job in law enforcement because he had become a racist after years on the force.
- The racial climate in LA at the time was extremely tense after the Rodney King scandal, as well as the death of Latasha Harlins.
- The jurors had unanimously decided that OJ was innocent after only hours of deliberation, which for an eight month case is absolutely preposterous. The rule of thumb, according to Johnny Cochran, was one day of jury deliberation for each week of the trial.
- Many of the jurors were black themselves and later admitted to finding OJ innocent as revenge for Rodney King, as well as the desire to return to their families after spending eight months isolated at the hotel for the sake of the trial. Also, it was later revealed that one of the older black, male jurors was a former Black Panther who at the time that they announced his innocence.

Everyone knows he IS guilty, but the official reason why he was deemed innocent was because police planted some evidence. Whether they did it on their own or were paid to do it, doesn't matter. Since evidence was planted it could not be without a reasonable doubt.

However, since everyone knew he was guilty he lost the civil case (doesn't require without a reasonable doubt.)

>Narcissistic sociopath
>White wife leaves him for white man
>Can't handle the cucking
>REEEs out and kills them both
>gluv dont fit
>niggers acquit
Rest is history

[Continued]
>What is the general consensus of his guilt/innocence?

Generally, everyone believes that OJ Simpson is guilty of the murders for which he was tried.
- One of his attorneys immediately distanced himself from OJ within a day of his acquittal.
- Several jurors have admitted that they believed and continue to believe that he did it.
- The individual who ghost-wrote OJ's "If I Did It" book, admitted that many of the eerie details OJ provided completely solidified that he had done it.

Even black people believe that he was guilty. The only reason that they were so happy that he got off was because it was the ultimate "fuck you" to the justice system that allowed the policemen who beat Rodney King to get off.

Well this user geniusly summed it all up

Thanks, bud. I wrote so much. I was hoping to get a (You)

Didn't know a lot of this, user. Thanks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_People_v._O._J._Simpson:_American_Crime_Story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J.:_Made_in_America

Are these worth watching (well received, but I don't trust Rotten Tomatoes, after Ghostbusters)

Are these two documentary series, an objective look at events, or are they a case of "He wuz a good boy, and didndunuffin" from the leftists

>How did he win his trial for double homicide?
It's just like Donald said, you can get away with anything if you're rich enough.

Find consolation in the fact nigger lost almost all his money.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J.:_Made_in_America

120% SJW garbage by (((ESPN))).

honestly i thought Made In America was pretty solid

the whole OJ story is difficult to comprehend and that's without social media back in the mid 90s. The guy was a living legend since his days at USC

I think he'll end up dying in prison in Nevada

Yea I really admire contributing posters like you.

Made In America is a very long series, but I say it is worth watching. The first two episodes are mostly about his early life and rise to fame, as well as the racial climate in LA at the time of the murders, but I think that they are really important for the "coloring" of the case. The third and fourth episodes really dig into the case. The fifth episode is about the aftermath and his eventual incarceration. All of the episodes are worth watching to really give you a sense of the magnitude of the case.

This user is partially correct in saying that it is a bit SJW-ish because of the focus on race in the second episode. But, many people don't realize just how bad the Rodney King controversy was at the time, and how it helped incite the famous LA riots.

Seeing as how you're posting from Slovenia, you might not be familiar with it. So just to give you a bit of background: Rodney King had committed a crime and fled from the police. They eventually caught him, and proceeded to beat him savagely. It was clearly beyond what was necessary, and it's not like he had killed a police officer earlier to deserve it. Someone managed to film the event (at a time way before camera-phones). Even though the jury watched the full video, all of the police officers involved were found innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=sb1WywIpUtY

I'm 54 and I think a lot of younger people these days don't realize how famous OJ Simpson was back in the day. Same with Bruce Jenner. These were guys everyone idolized and everyone knew who they were for their achievements, not the things they're known for today.

He won because of diversity. Martha Clark and that black guy were terrible prosecutors. Those two never tried a case again, watch a doc called outrage its on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=6z_VpVaPLWs

First black spokesman accepted by whites.

major big time psyop, they were pulling some seriously scandalous newsworthy shit at the time or else the OJ shit wouldn't have been such a huge thing, it also was the usual black vs white nonsense that media is always pushing

one of the prosecutors in the OJ case went on to botch the case for the first WTC bombing during which the FBI basically let two guys they trained blow up the building

It was payback for the rodney king verdict.

Kardashian didn't do shit. It was all Cochran playing the race card, Scheck cross-examining the DNA guy and the DA's prosecution team fucking up.

>Guilty as fuck
>Jury was mostly black
>His lawyer saw this, turned it in to race thing
>Tries to put glove that was frozen multiple times over another glove
>The gloves still fucking fit, but with the other gloves under them it give off the illusion it did not go to his wrist

If you put this shit in CSI it would not come off as believable that the perp got acquitted

He got rid of the knife.