Putin

what does Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
politico.eu/article/russian-anthem-news-satire-criminalize-vladimir-putin-kremlin/
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/july/russia-ban-evangelism-effect.html
rt.com/politics/323191-russia-law-holy-books/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12181746/Russian-man-faces-prison-for-denying-existence-of-God.html
yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-bans-scientology-after-moscow-6888016
imdb.com/title/tt1239426/
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jürgen_Graf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian
docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/edit
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38093468?ocid=socialflow_twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Voldemort Putin

pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

based

Tiny man.

He's like the living embodiment of (book) Stannis Baratheon

He's my favorite dictator, but he's still a dictator.

He mexican.

Absolutely based. Putin is a heroic leader of multicultural society with open hearts and borders. He took a hook at toxic hydra of Russian chauvinism and corrosive white identity
1)he made revisionist anti-Semitic practice of Holocaust denial an offence punishable by the prison sentence
2)criticising the heroic Red Army will rightly land you in prison
3)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred is punishable by prison sentence. Hate speech laws unrivalled by the backwards West
4)organised construction of the huge mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election. Russian Federation is a country of true diversity
5)keeps open border policy with Central Asia. No visa for our Asian brothers and sisters needed to enter Russia. He gracefully ignores 9-12 million illegals in the country from Central Asia unlike bigoted Trump
6)He the Russian nationalists "morons or provocateurs". Rightly so. Cancer of racism and ethnonational pride has no place in our society
7)He let in 3 or 5 million Chinese in Russia and sells Siberia and Far East to China. Rightly so, colonial past must be atoned.

1)and2) - Federal Law 80
3) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
4) 10russia.ru
5) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
6) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
7)Don't forget about the Chinese, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

based Putin. Shutting up fucking nazis where they belong

He's the leader Russia deserves

Sexy

>Stalin v2

I'm still okay with this.

He's pretty fucking amazing person. No matter your opinion of his ideology. A true leader.

He's an alright guy, would fight bears with him.

enigma

Make sense. I mean who in the hell would want to be associated with a failure?

He will succeed where der fuhrer failed!

Literally the most dangerous person on earth. He wanst to nuke the us. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

OK maybe he's not perfect, but at least he's pretty decent and not a complete cuck like Obama.

Fuck Stalin. He was deporting people based on ethnicity and praised ethnic Russians. Putin smashed hydra of Russian ethnic identity and puts nationalists in prison where they belong. Stalin didn't allow ethnic minorities to move around, based Putin brings them over. Russians need diversity and he does it fucking fine.

Russia moves closer to criminalizing criticism of national anthem
>politico.eu/article/russian-anthem-news-satire-criminalize-vladimir-putin-kremlin/
Russia's Ban on Evangelism Is Now in Effect
>christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/july/russia-ban-evangelism-effect.html
Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a law which bans the recognition of holy books as extremist materials following a scandalous law suit in the summer. The Bible, Koran, Tanakh and Kangyur have been included in the check-proof list.
>rt.com/politics/323191-russia-law-holy-books/
Russian man faces prison for denying existence of God
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12181746/Russian-man-faces-prison-for-denying-existence-of-God.html
Brave Vladimir Putin has banned Jacob Rothschild and his New World Order banking cartel family from entering Russian territory “under any circumstances.”
>yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/
Russia 'bans Scientology' after Moscow court deems it 'not a religion'
>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-bans-scientology-after-moscow-6888016
hes pretty good

>would fight bears with him.

that sounds incredibly gay,are you gay for your leader Sergi?

Pretty good at 4d chess and probably one of the only current rulers who actually killed people with his own hands.

Eh I would rather have an ex KGB officer in charge during such politically and economically unstable times

>complete cuck
What is "cucked"?
>implying Russian "cuckolding" is not based
>implying Russian "cuckolding" is not Russian
>implying the men who bravely fought in WWII didn't come home to raise black babies or to rejoice their black relatives(children of the festival) just to be called cuckolds by ungrateful generation.
The biggest Russian cinematic piece of art demonstrates Russian compassion and need to be, what nazis call, a cuckold. The most popular Russian classical musical that takes place in 50s Moscow has a surprising plot twist. Protagonist couple - Mels and Polly end up raising a black kid. Polly gets into a one-night stand with an African-American man, gets pregnant and decides to keep the baby. Once the baby is born, all family and friends congratulate them as if nothing happened. In fact many such cases existed during the Soviet reign. For husband or boyfriend not to step up were considered intolerant, imperialistic, racist and sexually repressive towards women.
imdb.com/title/tt1239426/
Show some respect, most of Russian great grandfathers were cuckolds. Come and tell me it's not based

lol

He's all right, I guess. Is it true though that even he's not powerful enough to mend Russo/American relations? I always had a soft spot for Russia, and would like to be friends with them again.

I'm not watching a cuck movie Sergei. I have an source on the ground in MOCKBa and he told me he never seen so many people (white) people in his life as he did in Russia.

Have you ever been to CШA? If you had ever been here, a country with fifty million blacks, you would never called RUssia "cucked" after that.

Why dis nigga be lookin like a rack o sum BBQ ribs

> many such cases!!!

liberashkas stealing that trump lingo

tsk tsk

>fifty million blacks
That's good. Diversity is intergral for healthy community. We have many blacks and mixed couples since the Soviet Union. That's good, toxic identity of ethnic Russian homogeneity should be washed away. We supported ANC and Mandela, imported Africans as early as 1960s and we will not abondon black people. If anything, we need more black people here
I'm not liberal. I'm a patriot, Putin supporter, immigration advocate and I volunteer for inter-ethnic peace student group. I'm what bigots call a cuckold. I'm very proud of that. To be "a cuckold" is to be a good Russian citizen

Does this mean all those mudshits in Moscow were vetted?

Great guy

>I'm what bigots call a cuckold. I'm very proud of that. To be "a cuckold" is to be a good Russian citizen

>Banning Rothschits and and Soros
>Imprisoning heretics
>Banning evangelicucks
>Trannyism classified a mental illness
>Jail time for everyone who shits on glorious anthem and red army

BASED

Putin plays some sort of 8D battalion here , you can bring up lists of russia having unbiased policies and debunk it with another list with based policies whith both being true.
So both pro and antiputin russkies in this thread are right.

As for me ,Russian interior policies don't concern me, I only judge foreign policy
>Bombing ISIS mudshits
>Sticking it to globalists
>BTFoing Soros
>Subtly redpilling them west about their governments lies and corruption trough RT
>Sticking it to CIA and (((neocons)) on the world stage
>Sticking it to to Homopride and Trannies
>TheHill hates him
This man def does something right
Verdict: BASED

This quote is fake. Putin would never say something bigoted like that. Veted? No. its dehumanising process insultin to Islam and out Central Asian brothers and sisters. There is almost 9 million undocumented immigrants and Putin gracefully ordered to ignore that. Barbarity of inhumane deportation is unknown in Russia. Border enforcement is practically a fascism. Here our brothers fight for the Civil Rights. In fascist ethnocentric countries like Sweden they would be arrested and deported. Here, they are celebrated for bravery
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

Damn. Russia is more cucked than I thought.

God among men. A version of Hitler who succeeds

Nothing wrong with "cuckolding", nazi scum. To be a cuckold, is to be true to our homeland

I want my country to ally with him and watch EU burn while still siphoning funds from it for being 'in'.

US-UK-Russia-Poland when?
We have to invade Germany and Sweden and save Europa.

Shame it will never happen.

>what does Sup Forums think of him?
cunt

99% European bigot countries. No union can be between us, before you let people come

pretty sure poland took in thousands of cockhole refugees such as yourself

>Tries to spin some random cuckshit movie directed by ,((truionovsky))) (amerinshits won't recognize the Jew when it's not obvious like Goldberg but you're not fooling me, a genetical Skype Baker) as being some sort of "biggest cinematic piece of art in Russia "and cuckery a favourite pastime with russkies coming back fromWW2 and finding Jamal with Natasha in his bed
JUST

>What Nazis call, a cuckold
It's too obvious now
Why are liberals the same in every country?
Same dishonest, lying slime that hates it's own people with disgusting passion

You do realize it only convinces more people of the opposite that russki are indeed based , right?
Consider pic related, liberal human waste

Nothing wrong with "cuckolding", nothing wrong at all!

Fuck you racist anti-Semite, piece of shit. How dare you to attack Jews after all the wonderful things they done? Do you forget their contribution to USSR? To victory over Nazism? Not a liberal. I vote for Putin and United Russia. Our Great Generation indeed raised half-black kids, because they were not blind hateful scum like you. They didn't see cheating and race, they saw strong woman and love beyond skin color

gotta admit I was skeptical of him at first on account of his KGB background and cavalier attitude wrt torture, but when I saw those pictures of him being all shirtless and manly while fishing and horseriding in the wilderness, my reservations disappeared as if they were so many russian journalists

At some point in the near future the US and Russia will need to retake the same European territory they fought Hitler for in WW2. Only this time it will be a Guerilla War against the Muslim Horde.

>Pics of random Nigs
>Haha that mean russians are such cucks
>Haha I said it , c-cucks ,r-right?

Grab a dictionary liberashka , you know shit about being cucked , take it from a kraut

lie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jürgen_Graf
> Holocaust denier
>living in exile
> in Russia

also this faggot a regular shill

That's just wrong. I will make a complaint to the Police today. People like that belong to prison.
I'm not a liberal. I'm a patriot. Barbaric Germany deports people, searches mosques without reason other than fear... and that's horrible. I worked on a movie "28 Panfilovets" "28 Пaнфилoвцeв" and I'm working with my girlfriend on a movie about a Red Army Hero who comes back home to raise a black kid. We were lucky enough to have an honor to interview the elderly couple and their family. Ministry of Culture will provide us with necessary funds on February and we will get to work. Raising other man's kid is epitome of heroism. Stay mad, bigot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian

Calculated, methodical, and ruthlessly driven. Commands respect. dangerous man, and should never be misjudged. Like all Russians, can never be trusted.

Shillary & Obama should have never tried to cut in on his oil action with the Qatar pipeline bullshit.

>I will make a complaint to the Police today
sure
you will be jailed for being faggot

Dont really care abut him. If he sends us cheap slavshit ill be happy

Thank you, Papa Putin!

He's a faggot and eternal enemy of any warm blooded American.

Yeah, the thing is that he has been in power pretty long and done/undone a lot of shit. You can make long lists of things you do or do not like about him whatever your views. I'm mostly ok with him. Shills gonna shill.

Thank you Papa Putin

Makarov, SKS, and AK pls.

Thank you, Papa Putin! Legalise guns and easy visa requirements for Africans and Europeans!

I think he is the saviour of Russia. Without him shills would have been busy preparing the country for mass immigration of the African hordes.

They might have been better off economically, but on a road to oblivion.

better question
what do these people think of him

docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/edit

African hordes..wtf Africans benefit societies they move to. Few criminals is a thing in any group. Pic related - TV host of a major Russian network. Go back to infinity to rage

It's really cool that there are still non brainwashed Amerikanzki that have a positive opinion of Putin

I gotta admire the strategy. Condemning racism while at the same time covertly encouraging it. Next on the Schedule is Marine, I take it? Maybe give the far right national front another loan from the bank of Moscow.

Truth. Toxic image of him being racist of pro-white should die. Putin works in favour of international good - dissolution of ethnic Russian monolithic block that slows progress

>he's still a dictator
[source]?

He kills his own citizen to have an excess for building billion dollar dachas.

excuse blyad*

All forgiven. He fights racism and makes us more strong

Gets more totalitarian every year, we're dangerously close to full Stalin

When you can get all comfy on other hemisphere, sure

Are you 15 by any chance?

no, but i congratulate you on winning the augment anyway, if that's what you wanted

I've just wondered if you know anything about Stalin and USSR of those years at all.

toughest manlet in the world

Putin is essentially a Trump born into KGB guile instead of Billionaire charisma.

That he's a warmonger, just like the US government.

>Russian President Vladimir Putin has said Russia's border "doesn't end anywhere",

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38093468?ocid=socialflow_twitter

More like Clinton desu baka.

Do you really believe, that KGB can raise stupid greedy pathological liars into shiny emperors? You are overestimating KGB, comrade.

History's most successful kleptocrat. Went from being a minor government functionary at the fringes of empire to one of the richest men in the world through corruption and force of will.

Filtered you, buddy.

nyet. Putin is not a pedo nor a devil worshipper
that being said, his domestic policies are absolute trash

>Putin
>what does Sup Forums think of him?

KGB-ist pro-big gubment,
pro-hight tax, pro-migration
le 'saviour of white race'-cosplayer

> Putin is not a pedo nor a devil worshipper
Top fucking kek.
On our harckach board, which belongs to Russia third richest person Alisher Usmanov word combination ПУTИH ПEДOФИЛ (Putin is pedo) is even filtered.
And he is in very close ties with every denomination, also he wears magical amulets like red bands.

You are so dellusional, good this points are so easy to proof.

>2016
>still visiting sosach
bTard pls.

i mean Russia is a destitute shithole of prevalent drug abuse, alcoholism, and homicides; take that what you will.

i had a friend in Russia who nearly got jailed for criticizong islam on internet (because new laws of protecting the feelings of religious people are allowing to do so)

r8

??? for real
don't tell me he's also nwo?

Themed slow boards related to arts (excluding /mu and /bo) and tech (excluding /s) are very good. They are like nulchan circa 2010. Sometimes.

> related to arts
Not sure about other cretive boards but /pa was always a degenerative and destrictive one. After 2012 at least.

No, he's just retarded, not NWO. And paganistic beliefs are very strong in Russia, especially for those who claim themselves christians.
I still don't get how burgers are rather dumb and cannot google even simple facts. I guess, this is due to your life quality is way better than ours, so you don't have to work your ass hard and have more free time to shitpost and do stupid shit.

Not to mention, 1/3 of Russians lives on 116 bucks per month.

Better than any other "ally" at the moment. Thats how fucked we are

Well, if you do not know those people personally (I do), then sure it is "wow professionalno vyglyad, skolko uchilsya?", "plashetov thread" and "moi perviy risunok, stoit li drochit kuby?".

The fuck I am missing so many letters. You get the point.

Russians are great.

They like him, I like him

Amen

>still don't get how burgers are rather dumb and cannot google even simple facts
The republican party had a long campaign of delegitimizing our "mainstream media". With Thre republicans ignoring the real news, all was left was fake news. Why not blame the Macedonian teenagers too.

Yeah fucking hell, i'm an artist myself and i actually witnessed people getting a massive skill boost after leaving pa and practicing without toxic cunts around.

>stoit li drochit kuby
Are they still spamming this reatarded meme around?

yeah

Immigration was a mistake. Every white country did it because they followed America.

Mistakes can be fixed