How can white bois ever compete?

How can white bois ever compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at this BBC, white bois sure are jealous of EVERY black guy because everyone knows, all black guys have big dicks.

Sure must suck to be a white guy with a small dick. How do you pleasure your women?

White women crave the black dick, because its so big

Wow.... So fucking big......

I hope I've proven my point.

Bump

wow

They crave it just because it's black?

What point? That you're a faggot with a bunch of erect black dicks saved onto your hard drive?

No. The BBC is a myth

Wouldn't it suck to be black and have a small to average dick?

I mean, that's the only positive that's perpetuated in the media.

It's no wonder so many blacks get penis implants and extension surgery.

Cockfag confirmed.

Yeah. It means you can paint your dick black and it'll probably be just as good.

>Implying any of those people are even one quarter black

Most people don't have big dicks, regardless of race or what they delude themselves into believing.

So when did she leave?

Go fuck an emu, you faggot
>implying

Stay mad whitebois

>black people statistically speaking on average have bigger penises than white people
>Sup Forums can't cope with this fact because internet memes got to them
alright

Bathmate

>white guy saves pictures of black cocks to post on a mexican grafitti forum to prove to other white guys that black guys don't have big cocks

Its not the cock its what the cock represents. Everyone wants to be fucked savagely once and a while even if its not realistic.

Is the point your homolust for nogs?

Hope Australia comes in to correct this thread with some quality bbc

Lots of butthurt niggers and nigger lovers in this thread

You just prove his point

Topkek

What sources are you citing?

everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize
Go to data sources to see studies

>australia 11.67 - 13.57

>australia 15.4

Really convinced me with those hot facts!

Think about it like this, if youre family has constantly having sex for generations, then the penis size will maximize for better use, since it is being constantly being used. In super developed places sex, is as needed so penis size shrinks due to not using it.

>self-reported
Okay

The second graph is an aggregate of several studies

Your just mad Australians are the longest dicked anglos

I don't recall being consulted and/or measured

This nigga had to search for "small black penis", save the files, start a thread and then monitor the thread and replies.

What kind of pussy shit is this? Are you really this insecure about your cock? Did your gf leave you for a black guy? Did you find out your mom loves the BBC?

>just realized this is bait

Hi Jamal.
You're welcome for my tax money that you and your baby mama use to buy food at Wal-Mart.
Guess you cucked me out of my money.
The white man wins again!

The white man is still BTFO by sub-Saharan Africa and parts of South America

holy fuck, am i supposed to be that big ??
shit i guess my white genes are holding me back

Pretty sure a lot of those African studies are using self recorded measurements. Given men's tendencies to exaggerate and niggers tendencies to fuck up everything I'm highly skeptical of the accuracy of the submitted data for most of Africa.