>2 US soldiers Killed by IED in Syria, Iraq
>Egypt drafts generals and pilots to fight alonside SA against jterrorists
>WIKILEAKS BEGINS YEMEN LEAKS

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=RP5uRbxWDuE
time.com/4582364/france-isis-terrorist-attack-thwarted/
almasdarnews.com/article/first-batch-islamist-rebels-set-depart-west-ghouta-stronghold-idlib/
southfront.org/egypt-drafts-generals-and-pilots-to-fight-alongside-syrian-army-against-terrorists/
newsweek.com/france-isis-cell-directed-abroad-planning-attacks-paris-525202
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8
ibtimes.co.uk/wikileaks-releases-500-files-allegedly-showing-us-arming-funding-yemeni-forces-1593474
rt.com/usa/368205-yemen-us-military-wikileaks/
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-arabia-neutralises-11-al-houthi-missiles-1.1935103
gulfnews.com/news/mena/syria/no-respite-for-aleppo-residents-amid-regime-push-1.1935083
twitter.com/AmalHanano
youtube.com/watch?v=RNjHsj8stZo
sana.sy/en/?p=86691
en.alalam.ir/news/1889367
rudaw.net/english/middleeast/syria/25112016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pol.foundation

>911

what did kek mean by this?

related?

First for Glorious Assad victory over turks in al bab

youtube.com/watch?v=RP5uRbxWDuE

Fresh Footage from SAA gains in Hanano housing, east aleppo

Greater Syria in every thread

looking good on advances so far.

>Leading the decisive final battle for Aleppo will be the Tiger Forces, Desert Hawks Brigade, the 4th Mechanized Division, the Republican Guard, the al-Ba'ath Brigades, the Interior Ministry's special forces, the SSNP, Syrian Marines, Liwa al-Quds, Hezbollah (Lebanese paramilitary), Harakat al-Nujba (Iraqi paramilitary), and Liwa Fatemiyoun (Afghani paramilitary).

Guys I think this is it. The mother of all battles enter its last phase. Essentially all elite units are in Aleppo. The last time this happened was on Palmyra and they completely destroyed ISIS.

bump

Reminder that the """"White Helmets""""" are all either terrorists or directly supporting terrorists.

Nice gains today.

so /SG/ do you guys think Greater Syria will happen in our lifetime?

Am i the only one seeing an old yellow woman in a green dress getting punched in the stomach @ Aleppo map?

Where are the aussie shitposters when you need them..

yes

bro fist for the superior browser choice swede bro

1000 hours in photoshop

Opera masterrace

RIP hero.

Kek.

The feels...

Fatal wound? Did he get wounded and managed to carry his friend or was it his friend that had a fatal wound?

He got a fatal wound and managed to still carry his friend.

turns out it was planned for the 1st

>French officials arrested five ISIS affiliates planning a Dec. 1 terrorist attack

time.com/4582364/france-isis-terrorist-attack-thwarted/

wasted time

>almasdarnews.com/article/first-batch-islamist-rebels-set-depart-west-ghouta-stronghold-idlib/
>On Saturday, the Syrian Government's green busses will officially enter Khan al-Shieh to facilitate the transfer of Islamist fighters from the Damascus countryside to Idlib province.
Get those green buses ready!

I dunno, hard enough to carry someone with all the gear without injury but a fatal wound? Like shot in the torso or some shit, eh...
Rude asf Luigi.

southfront.org/egypt-drafts-generals-and-pilots-to-fight-alongside-syrian-army-against-terrorists/

Southfront are reporting that Egypt has military pilots and hardware on the ground in Syria, and high ranking Egyptian military officers have been in the country for a month now.

Why are the SAA so incompetent even with Russian help?

>Julian Röpcke @JulianRoepcke 4 hHace 4 horas
>I deleted the Tulsi Gabbard tweet.
>Just read a 3 days old WP article.
>Nikki Haley is a much better choice.
>Sorry, my bad!
>Gotta go to bed.
Seems like Julian's employer was not happy with him supporting a pro-Assad american.

>Implying who they are fighting isn't just as incompetent

you're hard enough to carry with all that gear and fatal shot

>you're hard enough to carry with all that gear and fatal shot

So Khan al Sheed has surrendered. There are also talks going on for Zakiya and Kanaker, as well as Al Tall to be green bused. There are also rumors that the next targets of the Syrian Army are Yamourk Camp and cut the East Ghouta pocket to besiege Douma. Pockets are falling like dominoes. I wonder how much it will take to liberate all, and if the freed syrian army troops will be sent after that.

your >you're hard enough to carry with all that gear and fatal shot

You're making no sense at all burgerman.

I said that it's hard enough to carry someone with all the gear and that carrying someone whilst fatally wounded is impossible. Sounds like fantasy.

I'm sorry I've just been drinking and I'm so incredibly lonely, and sad that the only thing I have is inane shitposting to keep me going throughout this night.

kek

Now that you mention it, it's 6 am here, should get some shuteyes. gn /sg/ stay comfy

So who was it that used the chemical weapons that made a huge deal a few years ago?
Muh red line

The ISIS/FSA pocket that close at Damascus is so confusing. I do remember when they arrived at the camp but that was like 3 years ago or some shit, how aren't they eradicated yet is beyond me...

>While it was clear the cell had planned to attack a series of possible targets, Molins said authorities could not “determine the exact one” they had planned to strike. The cell had researched “a dozen sites” online, such as the Disneyland Paris theme park, the Christmas market on the famous Champs-Elysées and the Paris police headquarters.

newsweek.com/france-isis-cell-directed-abroad-planning-attacks-paris-525202

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

It was a false flag by the moderate beheaders (on instructions from Obongo) that got exposed.
Go watch Senator Richard Black:
youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8
Absolute truth from this guy.

bump

Bimp

>WIKILEAKS BEGINS YEMEN LEAKS

Anything good yet?

It was like 500 docs. Not newsworthy for most

I better wake up to some srs gains

>Whistleblowing website WikiLeaks has released a fresh collection of 500 internal documents allegedly from the United States embassy in Sana'a, the largest city in Yemen, consisting of 200 emails and 300 PDFs detailing military operations prior to the war in the region.
>Documents of interest, highlighted by WikiLeaks, appear to show Yemeni procurement of US aircraft, vehicles and biometric systems.
>WikiLeaks said the files show evidence of the US "arming, training and funding" Yemeni forces in the years leading up to the war

ibtimes.co.uk/wikileaks-releases-500-files-allegedly-showing-us-arming-funding-yemeni-forces-1593474

Greater /sg/ will happen in our lifetime

bump

You rang britbong?

>‘Shiny new toys’: WikiLeaks reveals US plan to give $147mn in military hardware to Yemen
>Several slides warn against becoming trapped in an expensive cycle where the Yemeni government keep buying and receiving “shiny new toys”, leading to mounting costs for the US.
>The packages include a number of aircraft, patrol boats, weapons and support as well as on-site US training and assistance teams and even two English-language labs.
>The document repeatedly notes the key risk of supplying Yemen with weapons is that the arms could potentially be used “for other purposes counter to US interests,” such as against Houthi rebels in northern Yemen, or secessionists in the south of the country.

rt.com/usa/368205-yemen-us-military-wikileaks/

assad will say that fidel castro was based

>Saudi Arabia shot down 11 Scud missiles fired by Al Houthi rebels from across the border in Yemen on Friday.
>Saudi Arabia has deployed Patriot missile batteries to counter tactical ballistic missiles that have been fired sporadically from Yemen during the course of the war.
>Al Houthis have also fired Katyusha rockets, which are harder to detect, particularly into the Saudi border city of Najran. More than 100 civilians and soldiers have died in rocket attacks and skirmishes along the frontier.
>Last month, the Yemeni rebels launched one of their longest-range strikes against Saudi Arabia, firing a ballistic missile that was shot down near Makkah.
>The rebels confirmed the launch of a Burkan-1 ballistic missile into Saudi Arabia in a statement on their official news agency, but said it had been aimed at King Abdul Aziz International Airport in Jeddah, the kingdom’s busiest airport where most foreign pilgrims to Makkah arrive.

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-arabia-neutralises-11-al-houthi-missiles-1.1935103

>Syrian army accused of using barrel bombs filled with chlorine gas as they continue their relentless attack

gulfnews.com/news/mena/syria/no-respite-for-aleppo-residents-amid-regime-push-1.1935083

Unbiased

escalation all over the place

Not in Syria and Iraq though

Good Morning Hanano District

Hello

>arms being used against houthis
>counter to US interests
So houthis confirmed for being covertly a U.S. force now? Wtf? I love Obama now?

what is a leppo?

what is tal afar?

what is mosul?

and if europe is attacked on 112, nobody will be paying attention to the middle east

what do you think putin has been waiting for?

I think it's more like they only wanted the weapons to be used against terrorists. Remember these documents are start from 2009

I don't consider that escalation since it's pretty much the government forces retaking land.

That map is nearly as shitty as the ones which only show ISIS controlling the roads in Syria and Iraq

Yes, I was mainly linking that article to give people an idea about how this conflict is portrayed here

GREATER PERSIA WHEN

>twitter.com/AmalHanano
SAA killed 12 rebels in Hanano district of Aleppo, several captured

this will take a long time, it is still urban and a lot of territory, one of the biggest urban battles since grozny

>katyusha
fuck yeah

>18 minutes without post
>page 8
>(((mods))) leaving shitty bait threads up all the time
>delete Sup Forums-made threads instantly

>all-out blitz
this triggers me, is every offensive action a blitzkrieg now?

sorry Guderian your input was too much and lasted 70 years

Have you ever seen an actual thread about politics on Sup Forums? /sg/ is just about the only thing slightly related to geopolitics on here and even it's infested with meme spouting turks. Of course, any thread made by a Canadian on homosexuality is right there on page one. Really makes you think.

Sup Forums celebrates castro's death, but jerk off with syria

rly makes you think

i forgot to say that they also jerk off with putin

>le Sup Forums is politics general meme
Of course it's that fucking serbfaggot.
Get the fuck out of here you fucking kike shill, YOU are a part of the problem I'm talking about.

>calls me a kike
>is a resident of the jewnited states
I'll bite. Please tell me how I'm a problem, but your retarded non-issues (identity politics and faggots) aren't.

Yes, and every village and hilltop is strategic, and every aid station a hospital. Not to mention rebel 'commanders'. I know there's no fixed rank structure, but a commander can seemingly command 5 or 1000 men.

bump

Patria o muerta venceremos

youtube.com/watch?v=RNjHsj8stZo

1. You are too dumb, on account of being a fucking retarded kike, to ever understand.
2. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Keep fucking up.

>17 Turkish soldiers killed, 30 Turk tanks destroyed op Euphrates Shield

Source on this? Any details on what type of tanks? I'm interested in how Leopard IIs are coping with actual combat.

check this out
sana.sy/en/?p=86691

en.alalam.ir/news/1889367
rudaw.net/english/middleeast/syria/25112016

woh, thanx!

Thank you.

It doesn't really explain the disparity between killed soldiers and destroyed tanks. Somehow I doubt that 30 tanks can be destroyed without in the process killing more than 17 soldiers.
Maybe the 30 tanks are the total of 'destroyed or disabled' tanks, including tanks with technical problems.

bump
also any news of any offensives?

i am sure king roach wouldn't send leo 2s to actual combat
the sheer possibility of losing a leo tank to arabs would humiliate the Turks to the point of mass suicide

that's me when i see our media shitting on assad, or normies talking about on how ebil assad is

tanks can be killed with a mobility kill or a pen or the tank just being knocked out while the crew is safe
i mean it is a big ball of steel with the sole purpose of attack with safety

that too but i thinking that FSA was using some of the tanks also, so it was not always turkish soldiers using them. IED's got the most of them imho

fuck off