Obama Pressured Clinton Into Conceding on Election Night

The Plot Thickens

>"You need to concede," Obama told his former secretary of State as she, her family, and her top aides continued to watch results trickle in from the key Rust Belt states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. The latter state, called after 1:30 a.m. by The Associated Press, was the clear tipping point for the White House race, ensuring Trump would crest over the 270 electoral-vote threshold needed to win.

>President Barack Obama called Hillary Clinton to persuade her to concede the White House on election night, according to a forthcoming book on Clinton's defeat. Authors Amie Parnes, The Hill's senior White House correspondent, and Jonathan Allen cite three Clintonworld sources familiar with the election-night request in the unreleased book from Crown Publishing.

>Inside Clinton's room at the Peninsula Hotel in Manhattan, where aides were on the phone with boiler rooms at the campaign headquarters in Brooklyn and the Clintons' midtown office, there was still hope as election night stretched on. Their goal was to hold off as long as possible. Obama's call changed that.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-urged-clinton-to-concede-on-election-night/ar-AAkLTND?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/20/george-soros-pledges-500-million-obamas-drive-refu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makes her look like the bigger person to accept defeat.

can it be... is obama /ourguy/ ?

no, makes her look like a piece of shit who wouldn't do the right thing if wasn't for Obongo

I think Obama knows how close we are to civil unrest, and doesn't want to see the country he ran for 8 years destroyed.

he is much less crap than shillary, since he isn't controlled by (((Soros))). Still lefty cuck

He has done everything in his power to divide and destroy us further at every step.

>according to a forthcoming book on Clinton's defeat
Oh fuck yes, that'll be a good read (if it's not pure shilling, that is)

If Clinton did somehow flip all three states (one will be a longshot, 3 is almost impossible), the United States would be broken up within a year

Red States would say the election was rigged, blue states would say the majority wills it, it won't matter though because we'll be heading into a horrible recession

>since he isn't controlled by (((Soros)))
Nah. washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/20/george-soros-pledges-500-million-obamas-drive-refu/

No. You know you're a slimy piece of filthy if a Marxist muslim nigger has more respect for the winner than you do.

Women disgust me sometimes. They don't belong in power.

>Tell her to concede
>Its now illegal for her to be president (forgot code but concession is permanent)
>False flag Russian hack attempt
>Trump denied presidency illegally
>third term.jpg

>grants blanket amnesty

Maybe if you're a jew.

No one likes Clinton, not even Obama.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Give an example. Bonus point if it's an actual example and not some vague BLM shit.

Obama wasn't awful, at the very least he respects the peaceful transition of power that Bush gave to him 8 years earlier

More like
>JEB SURGE

If Democrats got their hands off of guns, a lot of conservatives would settle down, and if Republicans got their hands off of abortion and gay marriage, a lot of Democrats would settle down

But they're dead set on banning all of those things, so we're all starting to despise each other and hate each other, but Evangelicals and Ivory Tower Liberals can't see that their dumbass social issues are tearing America apart

Cucked

Ayy hol up!

His speeches around the country for her using US tax dollars were very entertaining at least

Good riddance to Obummer

Obama voted for Trump.

Funner version

>(forgot code but concession is permanent)

WRONG.

100% not true. Gore conceded then took it back in 2000

>Trump and Hillary team up to take down Obama
Just like in my animes

Goes to Dallas cops funeral to promote gun control. That's just disgusting

"Trayvon Martin is my son!!!"

"Hands up don't shoot"

Hundreds more examples. Are you this misinformed and uneducated on political events?

WTF is he /our guy/?

he was the only guy smart enough to tell her to concede

wtf, I love Obomba now

Fucking this

wtf I love Barry now?!

So those are you examples? Leader of the worlds largest military, his goal is tear apart the us, and the worst he can do is say something about Trayvon.

You're a moron.

This. I doubt she would've conceded if it weren't for Obama. I really don't think Clinton has any real political instincts: she just tries really hard and does her homework, while all her staff form gather data and formulate a plan of action. She really isn't a leader-type person.

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Jesus Christ people are now nostalgiac of Obammer?
Nice Stockholm Syndrome, you pantywastes.

Obama wouldn't piss on Hillary if she was on fire. The Clintons had him by the balls his whole administration. And the way the whole white house had to campaign for Hillary was an embarrassment.

As much as he hates Trump he was probably happy to see Hillary fail.

You gotta be shitting me, Obama makes everything about race, it's common with progressives

In a years time
>I'm glad Trump won over Hillary
-Obama

Why does Obama have .5 of a delegate.

to get someone like trump elected

>Their goal was to hold off as long as possible

There was A LOT of that going on that night. Especially (((CNN))) took them what 1hr30m after to call Florida when EVERYONE else had

I thought Obama was going to become dictator for life? Are you telling me conspiracy theorists on the internet are wrong?

This makes sense. I was wondering why the fuck she conceded less than 30 minutes after Podesta went out and said nothing is over, come back tomorrow morning.

This.
Even if you think he was a bad president, he still gives a shit about where this country is going. He just made sure Clinton did the right thing to avoid more violence, like a leader should. You see those assholes rioting in the streets burning flags? Imagine how bad it would be if Clinton had decided to be a stuck-up bitch and reject the results of the election.

3/5 compromise

test

No, he just didn't want to let her tarnish his legacy any further.

Not necessarily, Casandra and disqualifying both Hill and Trump are possibilities regardless of legality.

damn, the dubbs never lie

Checked

schlonged by obama AGAIN

Praise Kek!

How are Dems this fucking insane?

Obama hates the US and always has. Everything he has done has been dedicated towards globalization that would result in the eventual death of the very concept of the nation state much less destroy the future of the United States as a country.

Obama is just a mouth piece for wall street and international finance that bases it's entire power on using international corporations to run the world immune from any form of "petty" nationalistic regulation. Ever heard of the TPP? You probably don't even know what it stands for.

At some point we're going to have to start institutionalizing Dem voters.

They didn't call PA until Trump was mid speech

>civilwar.png

The problem is neither wants any compromise.

Both sides talk about how everyone needs to compromise, but it becomes clear, especially with the left, that they think compromise means they'll see my point of view, because I'm right

What about his agriculture policies that ensure we control the world's grain supply?

What about when he fucked Canada on lumber trade?

haha

According to Colin Powell pres Obama felt that Hillary would destroy his legacy if she ever got into office. He never wanted her to be President but as a Dem pres he had to support her.

Obama's been trying his hardest to avoid the leftist chimp-out throughout the entire campaign. This last-minute move didn't help.

Obama and Clinton hate eachother

Didn't she despise him? That must have been the 2nd to last person she would want to talk to that night.

Makes sense, CLinton would be absolutely Bush tier, especially in the Middle East.

He may think Trump will be worse, but at least Trump came out of thin air.

No, he just believes in the democracy.

Michigan and some other state got their delegates thrown out because they moved their primary too early and everybody agreed not to campaign there but then Hillary campaigned there and they were let back in but with their votes halved.

You just had this saved on your computer, filename and everything, ready to go?

I'm just going to assume this comment is meant to be sarcastic

Why the fuck would you want to destroy the local agricultural industry supply in other countries so a few agrocorps can make a few bucks more?

We all know Shillary threw her shitty diaper across the room in a fit of rage.

Wtf I don't hate Obama anymore.

It always seemed like the Obamas hated her guts
Shilling for her must have been the absolute aids

I vote for giving california to canada

Delete this

he just didn't want to get lynched

don't be silly, canada is rightfully ours

Maybe he just wanted to buy some time and get the fuck out of here before shit hits the fan

>how is he a globalist if he handed control of global food supply to a handful of (((multinationals)))

really compels the brain cells

There is no compromise on guns, ever.

obama urged illegals to vote and then ICE caught illegals voting. sound like it to me

Obama hasn't tried t destroy the US, he's tried to keep us at status quo with the illusion of change. He was just 8 more years of Bush but with more subtly in action, despite being a liberal in words.

>Leaf insists Sup Forums needs a guy
Here you go.

It'll be 300 pages of "Poor Hillary Clinton got schlonged by the evil raping businessman."

I just wish Evangelicals would give up abortion and gay marriage, I don't give a fuck about gay marriage, and I'm not going to pretend abortion doesn't help stop crime by killings the kids who would have grown up and lived a life of crime

Liberals of course need to be fought on gun rights, but a lot of liberal gun owners would flip on their masters if they were confident conservatives weren't going to outlaw other social issues they care about

>since he isn't controlled by (((Soros)))

Bullshit, when King nigger needs to bow to Soros he even goes to his private residence. Fuck, even Soros' son Alex makes Obummer his bitch.

Do you think Obama hates Hillary so much that he'd intentionally destroy all of the "progress" he's made in 8 years just to deny her her dream of being President? Seems like he went through some of the motions of endorsing Hillary but seemed to do just the bare minimum for her, enough to where he wouldn't catch flak from the lefties who support him, and not enough to help push her over the edge.

I still can't believe that she lost to Trump of all people... it was the right choice, but Jesus Christ, getting beat by "literally Hitler" cotton candy combover man has got to sting.

>tfw the swamp isn't going to be drained
>it's going to be literally flooded
>climate change causes ocean levels to rise
>cities like washington, new york flood and abandoned
>the southern portions of the country are abandoned due to extreme droughts
>chicago becomes new capital of american empire

>liberal
>gun owner
Pick one.

>The Bush family doesn't want to destroy the US

what bizarro world do you live in?

Yep. Memorizing talking points given to you by your employees does not make you a good leader.

oh forgot
>canada annexed by america

Haha you are a cuck dude.

Anyone pressured so easily by a president has no business applying for the job.

>Mike Wasowski

I don't think he sought to hamper her as much as he didn't give a shit to really meme her

He knows who really started the birther shit, he never really forgave her for sicking her band of crooks on him to smear shit

As for pushing for her to concede, he probably didn't want to deal with some 2000 shit on his way out the door when it was pretty clear she got railed

GET OUT EUROPE REEE

what the fuck is wife really that short?

we could have had a first goblin.

Your right. If she had done the right thing and conceded that night like she should have, you would be right. But instead she acted like a fucking child. To be honest, the way she handled it was just another example of the "public vs private" Hillary. She got what she deserved. She would have had us in a war with Russia the second she took office. Say what you will about Trump, but the second his win was confirmed we went down to Defcon 5 and you have Putin stating that he would like to rebuild the relations between our two countries. The only thing that makes me happy about Trump winning is the fact that it at least shows TPTB that people will not continue to settle for business as usual.

My favourite part.

Representative republic. Fucking leaf.

I still find it hilarious just how much Obama and Bill hate Hillary