Trump and (((Epstein)))

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different (((Epstein))) emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

In relation to the whole PizzaGate fiasco, what is Sup Forums's opinion on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1163247/Trump-Bill-Clintons-ties-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

Defend your hero you fucks. I liked him and tried to ignore:

>his ties to Jew billionaires
>that half of his campaign is made of Jews
>that he married all of his children to kikes (except Barron because he's still too young)

But pedos? Nah famalam.

bump again

For a board so centered on demasking kikes, you sure don't like it when they have ties with your favorite President-elect, eh?

first of this doesnt proof he knew about epsteins pedo side, younger can also be 20 for an old fuck as him. there is also some report of trump visiting one of epsteins parties, and after finding out what kind of party it is he went into the kitchen and spoke with the cooks for the rest of the day because he couldnt stand the stuff

second everyone knows trump has some dirt on him or else he wouldnt be where he is know. however clinton was the only other option, and she ist confirmed satanic childrapist and murderer so trump has at least the chance of him not being pure evil incarnated going for him

>after finding out what kind of party it is he went into the kitchen and spoke with the cooks for the rest of the day because he couldnt stand the stuff
>couldn't stand the stuff
>didn't immediately rat everyone out to law enforcement

So an enabler? Or just a hunch of his that this shit went deeper and the feds were probably in on it?

>she ist confirmed satanic childrapist and murderer
Source?

(I didn't think so. Which makes you a propagandist.)

imagine you go to the police and say "hey this billionair and his high ranking politicianfriends are kidnapping, raping and murdering childs in the name of satan" what do you think will happen?
a)nothing
b)you will get laughed at
c)you will be put in a mental asylum
also it doesnt have to be such a rapeparty. it could also be some of the spiritcooking or weird as parties as in comet ping pong. what i wanted to say with it is that he probably didnt knew epstein too well.

however that being said i dont trust trump myself, he is rich, and now even a politician. two kinds of people i dont trust. if he actually is involved or covered it up somehow willingly for their sake he deserves to hang like the rest of them. but so far we dont have any proof of him being involved with it, and what he says about his political goals are reasonable and pretty good (im saying that as a libtard even). so if you have any proof of trump involvement in this i will be the first to shill against him, but until then he is our best bet

Fuck you, you don't know anything at all do you?

there are dozens of accusations against both clintons for being rapists which simply gets ignored by the media and lawenforcement, too many to just be made up. people around her have the habbit of dropping dead, especially when they have an appointment at the FBI to talk about her.
The emails show ties to bohemian grove where they do satanic "mock" childsacrifices where im not so sure about the mock. big parts of the Foundation just as the democrats in general are involved in the pizzastuff making it pretty sure she is too.

its pretty much confirmed in my oppinion

Oh look its "I used to be a Drumpf supporter. But now I am a #JebMissile"

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

no bully, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

lol fagot time to get the fuck out

trump cant stand the guy

What?

>can't stand the guy

All I could find was this 2 minute clip in which he talks about Clinton and his problem with Epsteins "famous island."

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1163247/Trump-Bill-Clintons-ties-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

Alot of celebrities knew epstein before they found out about the pedo shit also there's no proof that Trump was ever involved with the pedo shit. According the the Lolita express flight logs Bill Clinton took a bunch of trips

so when asked about Epstein he called him a pedophile in clear language

Yeah, but did he also agree with his pedo-ness?

I sure do hope Trump isn't in on this shit.

This is the same guy that said that Jeb Bush was "a great nice guy, a really great guy"

Trump always bullshits like this m8.

He also banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago