Is Satanism is the greatest red pill one can take?

Is Satanism is the greatest red pill one can take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPVf-exCgEo
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican16a.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The philosophical underpinnings of Satanism already had names. Satanists didn't use those names, because they wanted to be edgy neckbeards. Edgy neckbeard means no red pill.

Basically, this.

fbpb

Both kinds of Satanists will say "There's two kinds of Satanism and we practice the correct one and the other one is dumb and bad" but the truth is that whether your a libertarian in a robe or a corpsepainted faggot in the woods BOTH kinds of satanism are stupid.

Satanism is ctural MARXISM
The satanic Bible is written by a Jew named Anton lavey
Satanism is not redpilled

No. It's almost as retarded as atheism.

satanism might be the ultimate blue pill tbhqfam

Anton was an occultic charlatan. His form of Satanism held no secret power and was used to get Anton's dick wet every night.

it is a pretty big redpill dont let faggots tell you otherwise

I'm atheist but now questioning after pizzagate. If that shit was fake why are all the elites doing it? They can't be that stupid, can they?

and your input would be superior because you said they're both stupid? How centrist are you?
God, this place has turned into a shithole.

maybe

Aquino was part of Anton's church before funding the Temple of Set.

Kundalini is the ultimate red pill

>tfw when Lucy is the size of a city

Enjoy unending torment.

Basically this. Satan is a bitch and there's a good reason he's trapped in his cuckshed. LaVeyan satanism is kikery and unironically using the sigil of Leviathan is really dumb because Good Ol Levi is God flexing his creation muscles in a "if I can make this scary thing, guess how scary I am" fashion. Basically he's God's bulldog.

Irony was a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=qPVf-exCgEo

>he thinks hell is real

>worshipping the very first liberal belly-acher

Go to him.

It's rumored Aquino is a pedophile

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

>he thinks hell isnt real

Once a dick slides in your ass while you're doing hermetic order of the golden dawn thelema enochian sex rituals

Thats how you know you're the red pill

Satanism is only good for skull fucking bitches with daddy issues that'll let you fist them after.

bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican16a.htm

>only reason aspies turn into satanists
>Get to basement dwell
>sex rituals
>Virgins are a delicacy literally

Fun fact: Hitler wanted aleister Crowley killed

Hitler is awesome,satanism is not

Can't forget the scat too

Satan is a faggot.

(No, like literally. He likes top. Fucking faggot.)

oh look lets flip the original star of creation 180 degrees and mock god for no reason

Truely, but I wouldn't name it satanism, ocultist shit in general, dark magic, that shit is real.

I know someone who sold his soul to something for success. The elites are doing similar things, this is the shit no one wants to think about or talk about, so it goes un-noticed. it's really easy to shrug off and not believe and dismiss because the alternative is believing that your government deals with dark magic.

Magic with pentagons and candles and blood of virgins and etc, does *something* real. idk about satan

How can the devil be real if our sins aren't real?

How can the phone be real, if we don't know who was?

satan means nothing this is the ultimate redpill

Amos 3:6
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

I lol @ Satanists. Just a bunch of teenage-brained outcasts who think they know more than everyone else.

Planned parenthood is a temple to Moloch,prove me wrong

Satanism is not Liciferianism (Devil worshipping)

Satanism is, in fact, the worshipping of the self.

its the biggest bluepill
its Cuck the religion
>no golden age
>no empire
>no crusades
>no war

You are the biggest cucks in history as an atheist I would gladly support an isis member than a fedora tipping faggot like you atleast Isis sees me as different but you keep sticking with us like a fucking plague

This. Just reading passages was enough to move from Dualism back to Monotheism.

Our Whole Lives
W
L

satanist do what satanist do
there is a reason why why the left likes devil worshipping so much
the left is by far from being red pilled

George and johnnathon Soros funds the lobby for planned parenthood,prove me wrong

I don't know what the higher truth is anymore, but I definitely know it isn't self-worship (frail body, most of the control is an illusion, no supernatural powers) or worship of "the evil one" (fucking stupid even if he is real)

Lately I've been drawn to Hermeticism, it's the most rational and teleological outlook on life while also leaving ample room for the creator and higher beings

Anton LaVey said Hitler was one of the world's greatest Satanists.

what were those names?

it seems that redpill you took was filled with the blood of a hooker

>Satanism
>Not Gnosticism

Have fun with the Demiurge you unenlightened animal.

>"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
THis is probably the shittiest logic. I could say that about ANYTHING.

>"The greatest trick the Sasquatch ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

>"The greatest trick Allah ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

>"The greatest trick Cthulu ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

"The greatest trick Hitler ever pulled was convincing the world the holocaust didn't happen."

Oh wait, the last one is true.

the intent must be there noob

>centrist

he said theyre both retarded because the whole satanism idea is retarded you moron thats not centrist lol

its obviously real if it works haha

This

You mean like you are right now? Yeah like you are right now

I think it's probably the greatest edge pill one can take.

This is more accurate

Believing there is a Satan or God or any of that is just childish bullshit.

That's the most centrist thing you can do, just call everything stupid without adding anything to the argument.