Why do you hate Indians pol?

I mean no major silicon valley CA enterprise or any health care system in western "civilization" can survive without us.
Be GRATEFUL
Happy Thanksgiving

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for Justice and awareness.
Fighting ignorance since dawn of time
T. Indians

POO

Becuase they can't poo in loo

Mfw when anyone is ungrateful towards Indians

They do.

IN
Walmart

because you shit out terrible fucking doctors and steal the jobs for white men.
you also breed your smelly kids here. fuck off and poo in loo

I work as a butcher and Indians always want the most annoying shit done.

Terrible doctors are better than none.
And white people stole everything not us

Sihks are Bro-tier and your philosophies are nice. You just needed the glorious empire a little longer and everything would have evened out.

>Indians are vegetarian and humble people

poo in loos are basically replacing the upper middle class whites that got blinded by shit/SJW degrees instead of medical ones.

Just today I was complaining that I hadn't seen many pajeets posting. Now I am already regretting even thinking that.

Stupid fucking wagon wheels.

Ty.

>being this poo

We post when and where we want.

They are replacing you because they are better

They always come in waves, just like their poo.

Fuck that was good even for me

I agree you guys care more about Family and Tradition than the average white suburbian family in the USA

white people are lazy scum that cannot compete in the marketplace, they can only live-off genocides

basically, white people are superniggers

I hate Indians because they think too highly of themselves as a people.

Like this b8.

this, im trying to get a coveted spot in residency and really dislike the shit skins coming in competing with me.

that ain't true at all. doing nothing is often times better than making a situation much much worse

POO IN LOO here,
I approve this message

Indians are literally shit tier. Like below niggers. Seriously, we hate you all. t. Americans

> thinks poo in loos are terrible doctors
> hates that he's losing to them in competition

wtf lol

i dont. its just the H1B pajeets that come here and fuck over americans trying to land middle class work just like the illegals fuck over americans trying to get lower class work.

>people not realizing it's easier for a white person to get into med school than it is for an indian or asian

white people need roughly 75% of my GPA and MCAT score to get into a medical school. blacks need 50%. look it up.

let's be honest achmed, for the vast majority of human history the leading civilizations have always been in egypt, canaan, mesopotania, persia, india, and china because these are the smartest groups of people in the world

the last 400 years were an aberation in human history where euroniggers dominated because they committed genocides and looted these areas....

the minute these euroniggers couldn't committ anymore large scale genocides (1980 onwards), they've been on the decline and these civilization beacons have been back on the upswing.... what a fucking coincidence

give it another 50-80 years and the natural equilibrium will be restored as euroniggers go back to being the useless dumb numbskulls they originally were

Nigga please, indians are shit at everything they do, in literally every field (especially medicine, have firsthand experience, don't trust any serious medical decision to a poo). Gov't imports h1b's en masse for half-priced slave labor that constantly fears deportation (evidenced by the paltry number of greencards given per year). Cf pharmaceutical exodus from NJ due to h1b poos' fabrication of research data. Shit programmers, shit doctors, shit neighbors, shit citizens, literal country of shit.

you only insult yourself nigger... you are losing to a bunch of Shit programmers, shit doctors, shit neighbors, shit citizens, literal country of shit.

Haha, 'losing.' Some of your women are fine tho, and they love gagging on my thick white cock. Minute hubby looks away shes texting me or some other white dude. Also, your h1b free ride is over soon enough.

i'm surprised you even dream about texting with those Dorito grease fat fingers lol

bump

Indian American here. My dad and uncle voted for Trump and my uncle thinks Hitler dindu nuffin wrong

WE

Ahahaha, as your daughter/sister/mother begs for me to gag her for another hour while I run my greasy fingers through her hair.

You are stupid. How many Indians have you seen on welfare?

Butthurt white boii, why do you like Indian pussy when white ones are better?

Also, do you like chicken tikka masala?

Indian women love my giant white cock. Seriously, so many Indian women literally hate their shitskin, smelly Indian males and want to marry a white guy. Why haven't WE genocided Indian males and taken their women?

We wouldn't need Healthcare if you would stop spreading your diseased poo

i think of poo in loos like i think of puerto ricans
some are alright.
some suck and stink like shit

t.bh most Indians find pink skin repulsive.

Indians are preferable to many other ethnic groups, but there's too damn many of you.

Look you found the only attractive Indian woman on Earth.

keep dreaming, fatass. its kinda amusing lol

meanwhile... pic from my wedding last month

>losing doctors, programmers
>India has the lowest doctors per capita.
Literally sold out your shitskin country to the white man. Disgusting poos

That's not true poojeet. Indian men will do anything to even touch a white woman. The same way your women hate poo men and love giant throbbing white cocks

I like you Indians. In my experience they are hard working people and the children of immigrants tend to be successful and go on to be engineers and doctors

Why don't you start breeding with us and create nice tanned qts?

Not an Indian. Was sent to this shithole for a month to teach some poos how to advertise

I don't hate Indians. Just stay out of my country and annex Pakistan already. Thanks!

Sikhs are cool, it infuriates me when they get confused for Muslims and get beaten up.

India has a bright future desu senpai.

>India has a bright future desu senpai.

Says who? India has posed no real economic growth whatsoever. It's a great testament to the failure of liberal democracy.

>a great testament to the failure of liberal democracy

Back when
So whats now?
Poo in loo

Post Indian Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

You guys literally smell like curried shit, like it's in your pores or something. You out Jew the Jew when it comes to bartering, when I worked in retail you cunts would always try haggle down the price of a $2 basket, fuck off cunt. Plus you shit in the streets. Just annex Pakistan please, stay over there.

Another episode of an Australian hiding behind an Indian proxy

NZ has a lot of Indians.
A lot of my friends and family live there.

Advertise? What ?
See you soon at 1pm

>needing a reason to hate someone

We literally use Indians to do all the shitty work we don't want to do. You're a tier higher than nignogs. Just as dumb, but with a better work ethic.

The fact that your country is forced to communicate with eachother via English because you have hundreds of native languages is just icing on the cake.

1 dollar is like 70 indian dollars back in their home

you could literally pay them nothing and theyd still go back to india and be millionaries

if you wonder why the service is so bad thats why, they pay them almost nothing for almost just as good work.

Taking american jobs with no fucks given.

Notice the ID color of every POO IN LOO poster is a shit color.

Indian ID meta.

I think they are ok, bwut thats probably because there arent any here