Sorry bout the ayyyy lmao

Was never really one for (((muh aliens))) or (((government electro gravitic machines))) theoretical's but holy shit did I have me a practical last month.

>be visiting family in rural vic (canola country)
>go outside to look at moon (full moon peaking at the time)
>see 50-100 lights ( hard to get accurate count as they were blinking on and off on and off )
>each light was either red, green, blue or yellow but at the same time was all those colors at once (doesn't make sense to me either but thats what was happening)
> moved together in a loose formation weaving in an out of one another (would describe movement as musical or playful very lazy up and down motion like jellyfish)
>would have been no more than 1 kilometer out and maybe 300 meters off the ground (absolutely no noise)
>what the fuck world do I live in Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o'-the-wisp
youtube.com/watch?v=X5j_EcmRvaI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Min_light
csicop.org/si/show/stephenville_lights_what_actually_happened
youtu.be/KN2ma3w9s8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

string of balloons wrapped in a string of battery powered christmas lights or leds

had that thought as well but this was against the wind

>Also, it's more common than you think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o'-the-wisp

How many days had you been awake and abusing meth? You typical scum aussie

I did chuck similar thread on /x/ but to be honest this board has more realistic discussion about this stuff, as opposed to everybody just straight up agreeing its ayyyyyy or (((super secret nazi antarctic saucer people)))

only like 5 man pretty average bender

youtube.com/watch?v=X5j_EcmRvaI

i grew up on a peanut farm in texas, middle of bumfuck nowhere. Near stephenville.

in the late 80s my dad went to turn off the irrigation for the peanuts. Saw 3 orange triangles up in the sky around 11pm.

either Ayyys or humans in Ayyyy tech. Or just humans with tech that seems like Ayyy tech.

those are my thoughts.

I also have a friend who saw the mass sighting in Stephenville from Jan 2008. google it if you care.

i think something is out there. desu senpai

fucked up my comfy perception of the universe that's for sure

Ever heard of the min min lights ya white dog?

Could be these en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Min_light

Fuck knows what they are tho

This is why these threads show up here.
People want real answers, not /x/ insanity.

>vic not qld

some of my high school friends saw this our first year out of high school. I was away at uni

csicop.org/si/show/stephenville_lights_what_actually_happened

SOMETHING IS OUT THERE OP

They are spotted all over Australia from south Australia all the way up to Queensland

AYY LMAO gibs me natty gaenz

I for one appreciate the eternal dingo

will do more searching on related

AYY LMAO SWOLE ALIEN

anubis waz a dingo we wuz kangz

ayy lmao

clearly swamp gasses reflecting the christmas light of venus.

ayy lmao

Is it me, or sightings of Ayy lmaos decreased over last decade, along with increases of people who have phones and other devices with camera that an film video?

Kek
AYY LMAO

Probably ayy lmaos friendo

couldn't say, this isn't really my thing.

I thought I saw a ufo once. It was very foggy and turns out it was just a really big round house on top of a big hill with lots of lights on.

Have been reported to change colour also it is said those who follow the lights never come back!

I knew a old fella who used to drive the Ghan train through central Australia he claim he saw one while driving the train he isn't the type to talk shit

this many though? reason I had discounted min min's was because of the quantity

nothing I searched even full on ayyyy stories had this many

No, I didn't ask you personally, just a question.
But while we at it, where the fuck was _your_ phone/other device, you cunt? If anything, you could at least get on TV in daily news section between minor happening and celebrities scandals.

I used to go back country camping a lot as a kid, and looking up at the night sky with no nearby light pollution is an incredibly humbling and simultaneously confusing experience. There were always lights going every which way that would stop and shoot off at extreme angles, made no sense whatsoever.

Also, one time I was with a friend and we were headed down the mountain at around 2am, when he stopped dead in his tracks and said, "dude, I just woke up", and as soon as he said that, I had this flash vision of being at the trailhead a few minutes before, looking to my right, and seeing two ayy lmaos. The weirdest part was that in the vision I knew who they were and wasn't bothered by it at all. Never mentioned it to him though.

No service out there so phone was inside in suitcase just chilling, I didnt even yell out to anybody in the house to be honest was kind of open mouthed tarding it trying to fit this new information into my limited universal understanding

AYY LMAOS GET PRAISE KEK

>tfw i live in a city
>tfw the only things that come to abduct me in the night are nignogs.

ayy lmao

Spooky shit. You have missing time between seeing them and when th flashback?

Saw a UFO when I was very very young. Bright yellow/orange blazing ball in the sky during dusk. Saw it for a few moments and then it disappeared. I've believed in ayyys my whole life

[acquired knowledge inserted] This has been modified for the purpose of Allah:
ليوم تذكير :[CtR]: [banshee(s) pending]
Dybbuk לִדבּוֹק :: < anti-christ > [x] [LOAD] GooDCoDEx. [clarification desu] CONVERT [cMiDf] [disconnect]

youtu.be/KN2ma3w9s8U

[machinitransmofolőphobic] [gender.route. err]
{ AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(96): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(69): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(99): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(66): [L00P]
[machinitransmofology] [ctRL] [Alt] [+] ‹‐‐‐ [DEL]

AYY LMAO