As a formerly left leaning moderate convinced by your dank memes to vote for the new god emporer...

as a formerly left leaning moderate convinced by your dank memes to vote for the new god emporer, convince me that this shouldnt "really make me think"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3943208/Rigged-renovation-s-revealed-President-elect-Trump-not-work-Oval-Office-Obama-security-upgrades.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If lefties were less crazy maybe it'd be cheaper

What does it cost for secret service to operate normally?

Extra security wouldn't be necessary if it wasn't for chimpouts anyway

>liberals are protesting Trump because they're butthurt he became president
>their tax payer dollars are going towards protecting Trump while they chimp out over it

>good point
Which way did they vote? I'll show you a good point.

They think that spending the requisite amount of money to protect the incoming president, with the same degree protection that EVERY incoming president gets, is a poor use of money? Just because they dont like this president?

And they set up this false equivalence to try and force their ludicrous point through rhetorically? There are probably hundreds of stupid ways that the government spends 11 million dollars a month that could be re-routed to their flint bullshit equivalence, but taking away the president-elect of the United States' secret service is NOT one of them

retards
retards, all of them

Fucking liberals I swear

Hasn't even been sworn in and he is creating jobs.
Hot damn.

implying they pay any taxes

This. Liberals literally want to kill him. It's their hate that's destroying Flint.

I think it's super obvious: The media is straight up lying and deflecting the fact they're lying by attributing the lie-quote to anonymous "city officials" who will never actually be named, nor will they ever provide any actual evidence for the claim.

Basically, you're a basic bitch retard who can't into critical thinking and should probably just go back to pleddit where you belong, OP.

>leftists spam death threats at Trump, start riots nationwide, and violently "protest" outside his building
>then complain about how much is spent on security for him

Really makes me think

il tell you what it makes me think. lefties are rabid animal and its logical that that's the cost.

Why? Making a Leftist think is a Herculean effort, we should be glad anything short of the apocalypse can.

>$1M a day

Post valid proof of it being $1M a day. I call bullshit on it.

Yeah total up all of obamas shit. And you can't blame trump for the cost of something when he's not even president yet.

fair enough

>NYC
>Flint

2 different states, solve your own problems Flint.

And how much does it cost to protect Obama?

>Look at how much it's costing you to protect the guy you voted for from us

What does the Left mean by this?

The voting base doesn't but the liberal elite does.

>tfw niggers chimping out at Trump is indirectly killing more niggers in Flint

How can one man be so BASED?

funny how liberals never questioned Obama's spending on vacations. or that time he and manchelle flew on separate planes to the same fucking place.

that's not even mentioning all the money spent on hotdogs and pizza

No one likes stale pizza user.

He wouldn't need million dollar a day protection if Soros wasn't funding a bunch of maniacs who are rioting in my city and want him dead.

Think on that.

>liberals upset the government is spending money improperly

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'd rather dig a big useless hole in the ground than fix water supply for some niggers who dont pay taxes

>Meanwhile, the government is giving some tranny free hormones

You don't need to spend money on that you can do it for free.

Sometimes I just dig a hole for fun. Good exercise.

Isn't he flying around in HIS gold plated 757?

curious, how much did it cost to protect Obama during his transition period?

> its suddenly a bad thing that we are protecting our president because FEELINGS

also

> trusting CNN or any other msm

Maybe if your ex-compatriots weren't so busy pulling their temper tantrum because Uncle Sam didn't give them the dolly they wanted for Christmas all these extra security members wouldn't be required.

Is NYC somehow going to foot the bill for Flint? Another city in a different state?

Can we talk about Nogs and fucking Water for a moment?

In Detroit, people are chimping out because they think Water should be free. But it shouldn't, if you want free water, go to the river and get some water.

Why doesn't Obama fix the flint water right now?

what's the problem? its not Trump's fault you lefties want to murder him and his family

YOUR NOT PAID TO THINK!

CITATION NEEDED

Tear up all the pipes, sell the metal.

Privatize the water.

>Costing NYC

That money would never have gone to Flint anyway, you retard.

Having water paid for by taxes would be wasteful. If you didn't have a water bill, there would be no personal incentive to conserve water.

1 million seems pretty low.

>Under budget and ahead of schedule.

If liberals werent violent primitive idiots there would be no need for this protection.

Okay, how does Flint expect to get the money from NYC?

fpbp

You win today mr. huehuehue

I saw compaliners about Secret Service, $1.5 million a year, but never heard how much other Presidents cost.

Air Force One costs $200,000 an hour to fly (and that's just what the government will tell us).

The B-2 spirit costs about $170,000 an hour.

The E-4B costs roughly $163,000 an hour, and those planes are required to 1: follow the president overseas (when AFO comes to town keep an eye out for the 747 with an odd looking extension on top of 1st class with a black dome at the front of it, that's an E-4), and 2: operate as an emergency command post (there's 4 of them and they're required to operate rolling shifts during times of crisis, which means two planes flying in circles 24/7)

so by this logic, AFO and an E-4 flying for 10 hours (to, say, another country) will cost the taxpayer 3.6 million dollars, and that's just in fees that the government will disclose. it's likely that there's shit like emergency duty pay for airmen called in during holidays, paint jobs, etc etc etc that isn't included into this metric.

tl;dr journalists deserve to be hanged

They're probably factoring in intangibles like "the cost of lost business from people inconvenienced by traffic."

Obama went to dozens of campaigns for Clinton on Air Force One.

lets not forget his golf trips

How many police there that they eat up one million a day? I call it bullshit.

>not even president yet
>having to defend himself from psychopaths that threaten him hourly, if not every minute
>instead of protecting himself and going into office to fix actual problems, we should use that money to (((fix))) Flint for less than a month, then go back to using him as a scapegoat for unrelated problems
Sounds great, so glad they brought this to our attention.

their parents do
soon the gravy train gets run over by the Trump train

nyc is a sanctuary city this is its punishment

I highly doubt that.

The actual president, obama has had over a year to do something. has done nothing.

Flint didn't even vote for him despite their water being poison and their jobs being shipped to mexico

Why should he help them as a first priority

this desu

>threaten to assassinate trump
>complain about the money spent to prevent an assassination

wew

That's actually not that bad. We know that there's a hundred SS agents assigned to Trump Tower. that makes it 10,000$ per person per day. A good chunk of that is probably on equipment instead of payroll. let's say half is for payroll and half is for equipment. that's 5000$ a day for an SS agent, or a monthly paycheck of roughly 15000$. Multiply that by 12 months and that's an almost 200k-a-year job for potentially being the guy that takes a bullet for the president. Even if that 5000$ number is off, that still sounds like the right amount of money to me.

thread

got tired of quoting

you all realize these costs are caused by trump insisting to do transition plans from trump tower in nyc. half of Manhattan is on constant lockdown. if literally anyone else had won they would have done their planning in an easier to secure area, not fucking 5th avenue. in fact it wouldn't surprise me if there were already a sanctioned area for presidents elect to stay before their term begins.

That police officer looks pleased as punch to be protecting the next POTUS. I wish I could do that, but I can rest in the fact that the assets I provide security for are nearly as important and high paying.

LOL I dropped a zero in my math. I still call it a fair deal.

Something something sanctuary cities cost just as much

half of manhattan is not on lockdown.

What secure area do you purpose?

Also there is a NSA building there too, it's a giant SCIF. You can't get more secure than that.

nyc deserves this for saying theyre going to harbor illegal immigrants.

>as a formerly left leaning moderate

Translation: someone who drinks HIV+ nigger semen in ONLY moderation.

Agreed. I rent in NYC right now and they won't stop with this "sanctuary city" bullshit. Might as well not follow any laws and pay any taxes if the undocumented can get everything for free right?

Maybe they haven't cleaned the nigger stink out of the blair house yet, I don't blame Trump for not wanting to move in.

This

>We need to kill Drumpf
>OMG why does it cost so much to protect Drumpf

Lefties, not even once.

Former BernOut here, I feel you. but this shouldn't worry you. Honestly if HRC had won it would be a higher cost because she is just as hated (if not more).

I love the chaos of the US vs THEM mentality.

That's the difference between 180k and 1.8m.

He should contact trump for help with construction. It wouldn't be the first time Trump completely pwnd government bureaucracy when it came to building shit insanely faster under budget.

Libtards are encouraging terrorist attacks on Trump's property so...

How much did it cost for barak?
Why does it costs 1m a day?
Why does he need "1 mil" protection?
Why do nyc need to pay for his protection?
Do you think he should move to another state?

my niggas

I read somewhere that Obama scheduled a remodeling of the oval room just after his presidency, that will take place during the first year of Trump's presidency and mean he'll have to be somewhere else.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3943208/Rigged-renovation-s-revealed-President-elect-Trump-not-work-Oval-Office-Obama-security-upgrades.html
Why move in if you're just going to move out in a month?

>you all realize these costs are caused by trump insisting to do transition plans from trump tower in nyc.
Evidence needed.

>half of Manhattan is on constant lockdown.
Absurd claim. Evidence needed.

>if literally anyone else had won they would have done their planning in an easier to secure area, not fucking 5th avenue.
LITERALLY. Also, you have no evidence to back this absurd claim.

>in fact it wouldn't surprise me if there were already a sanctioned area for presidents elect to stay before their term begins.
"It wouldn't surprise me if..." What a fucking stupid thing to say. All you can do is parrot buzzfeed-tier leftist livestock trash.