about tree fiddy minutes

old enough to fuck

less than 10,000 years

Earth is a jew name

Not quiet as old as the earliest Hillary Clinton shart

No one knows is the only answer.

Yes.

Next question please.

The bulk of evidence points to a Earth that's 3.5 to 4.6 billion years old. You can't claim absolute certainty but you can have well-reasoned arguments for a claim.

>3.5 to 4.6 billion years old.

That's a massive margin of error lmao.

Again, no one knows is the only answer.

It's fkat

its not the only answer you can give a ballpark based on the evidence you have

CONSPIRACY

4.543 billion years precisely.

Milky Way: 13.21 billion years
Moon: 4.53 billion years
Mars: 4.503 billion years

No margin of error. Trust me, I'm google.

you should call and ask soros

docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/edit

about 6 thousand years old. the earth was created in 7 days, but that is gods days. we know from the lorentz equations and einsteins theories that time it relative and the closer you are to a massive object, the slower time passes. every day with an object as massive as god is 2 billion years, so, 7 days with god would be about 14 billion years to the rest of the universe. evolution and the bible are totally compatible. a while back, just4 giggles, i calculated the schwartzchild radius of god(if he was round and as dense as a black hole), but i didnt save it. i remember it was close to 7X10^30 meters or something like that
>users.sussex.ac.uk/~waa22/relativity/What_is_gravitational_time_dilation.html

The earth is actually only 1 day old. You were spontaneously created yesterday and programmed to have memories of events that never occurred. The world is going to be destroyed the next time you go to sleep.

6,000 years, Mr. Vice President elect Mike "Electrocute you with the Biblical Truth" Pence

It's silly to argue about the Earth's age as a Christian. It's simply not possible for the Earth to be 6000 years old. I believe the science is legit, but I also believe God created the Earth. The most logical conclusion would be that God created the Earth in its entirety, which naturally meant the Earth was aged however many millions of years.

If you consider that Adam and Eve were created fully grown adults then you can apply the same logic to Earth. It's not 6000 years old, that utter nonsense. 6000 years wouldn't be enough time for the Earth to fully develop.

Earth about 4.5 billion

Universe about 15 billion

Started with the BIG BANG.

bible starts with

And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. - Genesis 1:3

I'm comfy with both as it looks like both agree with each other.

Exactly, science doesn't really disprove God, it's merely a potential explanation of God's work. Even evolution could be something God was somehow involved in, or maybe it was an effect of sin on creation throughout the ages, who knows? Point is, arguing over it as a Christian is silly, our understanding of the science God has access to is hilariously limited.

Negative ten years. Existence is going to rock, just wait for it guys.