To Canadians and Non Americans What is your view on Justin Trudeau

I mean, basically Justin Trudeau is like Angela Merkel and Hilary Clinton of Canada. Just pure cuck. Bringing all of the refugees, feminism and islam. I am ready for the Canadian Elections.

Canadian here living in the States. He's a cardboard cutout of a smiling man saying "Come on, it's 2016!"

It's staggering how hollow he is and no one seems to notice but a few neo-Nazis on the Internet, because he either speaks jargon-y newspeak to Tumblr retards who lap it up, or he speaks incomprehensible progressive jargon to rurals who can't tell the difference between Tumblr Liberals and 90s Liberals. For the few paleoconservative people in Canada, he is terrifyingly shallow. It's like they made a cyborg whose brain consists entirely of quotes from 17 year old girls on their periods on Twitter.

Trudeau was the moment I felt some kind of final disconnection from Canada. The country has been Sweden tier for a long time, but we actually memed ourselves this time. Trudeau to me is like if Britain elected a Muslim Prime Minister who literally walked around saying "death to the infidels, death to the West" and everyone just clapped and said "Hooray for diversity!", and you're the only guy going "Am I the only one hearing this? He's saying death to the West! Look, he just stabbed that baby! Am I going insane or is everybody else?!" but they just keep clapping.

Trudeau is a picture of Ryan Gosling with #FEMINISM written on it in crayon and a first world nation elected him to lead them because his name has brand recognition and nothing means anything anymore.

He is basically a cuck. He sucks off the Chinese 3 inch cocks to kindly tell them to don't buy houses in Vancouver and gets fucked in the ass by shitskins trying to appease them. I swear to god if Justin Trudeau was in the NDP, I swear to god. I would rather go to Sweden then endure this suffering.

Canada is fucked. But our white rural population is still high. If the world swings back around and the US draws us into closer friendly partnership, we might be able to survive the onslaught of Muslim immigration.

Toronto and Montreal pie-in-the-sky faggotry is running the whole country. When the cultural winds shift, Canada will shift with them.

Yeah, I just really hope that this suffering will be gone and that hte Conservatives will be able to repair the damage.

I moved to Nova Scotia to get the fuck away from southern Ontario, such a shitty place. To answer you OP, I'm not a fan of him. He's still selling land to China (similar to how Harper was selling our land), he's lied about changing the electoral voting system, he's spending billions on useless shit, and for fuck sakes I thought he was better then Harper. We'll I'm a retard because we have another stupid faggot selling our land and tossing Canada into the garbage. He's going to ruin Canada. The safe and happy Canada that I grew up in is gone. All we have now is this. A pile of shit.

Yeah, I am pretty pissed off that the Chinese are basically stealing Canada's property and resources clean off. Good thing I live in Alberta, home to a large Conservation population.

>Trudeau is easily comparable to a baby-stabbing terrorist.

The stupidity on this board is almost refreshing. Leave your brain at the door. Ahhhhh.

How are we stupid, Justin Trudeau is destroying the Country. Our economy is shit due to the oil prices, yet he is bringing more refugees which means we gotta pay more money to take care of them. We got more problems here at Canada, yet Justin Trudeau is adding more salt to the wound.

The point of the analogy was the extremity of the cases being compared, not the content of the cases. The joke was that Trudeau is an extreme example of his "type," so extreme that even people who like that type should be a little jarred by it (as in, e.g., how pro-immigration pro-Islam types would be jarred to see actual cartoonish extremism up close) and yet they aren't.

I am sorry you can't follow along, Wang Chung Dance Hall Days.

He is Toronto if Toronto had a human form

He's basically what will happen if Gavin Newsom gets as far as the presidency here in the states.

Elected solely by women who like him for his looks and knows how to shit out progressive buzzwords and pet problems like lgbt issues.

If Justin Trudeau was Malmo in Human Form

Harper = bush
Trudeau = obama
Just need to use your trump card next election canada

Yeah we got our Canadian Trump Kellie Leitch

>Canada
>on American continent
>not American
>non Americans only
Thanks obama

He's a completely spineless cuck who has no problem selling this country to the Chinese. It baffles me that people still blindly support him, but hey, that's Canada for you.

This is pretty extreme but I would want the prairies provinces to make their own country. Trudeau is fucking up our economies. Look at Alberta, our foodbank use has increased due to the oil recession. Thanks a lot Trudeau.

Promised lots of things during the election, not suprised to see he has done jack shit.

Hes useless and hes gonna sell this country to the fucking chinese

Canadians will never, ever, embrace nationalistic parties. There have not been major non sikh terrorist attacks here, and the brainwashing is simply too great.

Citizen of Earth here
Trudeau is a turbo kuk

>The stupidity on this board

The "current year" laws his government and the courts are passing are fascistic in nature, meant to destroy free speech.

So what, he is accepting too many immigrants. Our economy is shit right now, we are basically giving money away for free. He isn't focusing on the citizens only cares about attention and getting a seat in the UN Security Council, even though Canada didn't do jackshit since the Korean War.

only the cucks in montreal like him in quebec

My sympathies, although its not much better anywhere. I live in Ontario, we're fucked beyond comprehension. 285 billion dollars in debt and counting (although to be fair, that's the failure of the provincial government rather than federal, but Trudeau isn't really helping our case at all either.)

He's a charicture of a man. He is not a leader, he barely even looks male. He looks and sits like a cuckold. The worst part of it all is he is another Soros puppet who wants the west to die an agonizing death. He is to me, everything wrong with our society today.

I know he isn't

I have a question, you if don't mind answering. There's a good chance that the Americans or Russians (probably Americans) will try to annex/invade us in the next year or so (at most I give us 2020). What do we do? Should I just pack up from Nova Scotia and head farther north to protect my family? I know our PM won't do shit, and the world won't do anything either because we're fucking Poland and nobody gave a shit about Poland.

Kek

And then we can also use the woman card to screw around with libtard logic!

Beats me, I consider the Russians our liberators, if America is elected by Hilary I am out of here, but the Russians are fine.

Satanic trips, so it is definitely a lie.

Trudeau rode Obama sloppy seconds energy into office, after the fucking colossal failure that was Harper.

He didn't win, the conservatives lost, big.

I hope to fuck they get someone based as leader this time.

Québécois here,
Still better than Harper and his faggotry politics.
Now I just ask to Trudeau to be more serious and actually stop doing his nice boy character.