Reminder that Drumpf actually lost by a landslide

Reminder that Drumpf actually lost by a landslide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/06/jan-brewer-absolutely-shocking-obama-would-suggest-illegal-alien-voter-fraud-will-not-be-investigated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah. he won every state if im being honest

california went red

hillary probably didnt get 4 million votes, who exactly are you swindling with these lies?

soros tho

Reminder that illegal immigrants can vote for some retarded reason.

It doesn't even matter by how much he lost, he's going to jail for rigging the election.

Reminder that Hillary conceded

its over CTR

Doesn't mean shit.

fuck off leaf

hold it seems you guys are forgetting something, oh yeah,

TRUMP WON HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL YOU FAGGOTS CAN DO IT CRY ABOUT LMAO

It's against the law for her to take office after she conceded

>President elect blow out losing by 2 million votes
>President elect

>down 2 million votes
>still win

Trump literally can't stop winning.

>democrats are so retarded they literally all vote in California

still falling for that? at least sage, fag.

Why isn't Hilary announcing her administration picks?

>trump wins 31 states
>hillary wins 19 states
lost by a landslide

Trump won and there's fuck all you can do about it lol.

>win by 2 million popularity votes
>still lose

the democrats are the ultimate cuck party

if you are a cuck, or want to be a cuck, then please join the Democratic Party!

OP is a faggot. How do you "lose" by winning? We aren't using Canadian rules, bud.

Fake news.

Cry more

>less than 1% of the total pop
>landslide
pick one.

>Drumpf
so creative. go back to le plebbit faggit

>at least 3 million illegals
>at least 4 million dead
>tfw trump is winning by at least 5 million

> 31 states filled with unproductive peasants that don't do anything to benefit the country

but it literally doesn't matter. don't you care about reality? i mean, i get it, you really want clinton/hate trump, but you seriously can't see that this is a done deal, stein is just taking your money for 2020, ad trump schlonged you all into greatness against your will?

Proof?

i know i replied to the wrong post...fuck me right? but i still meant it all...just not for you. maga btches

Kiss my ass dick nigger

Kek forgives

Reminder that Hillary won a contest they weren't having

>don't do anything to benefit the country
but user, they voted for trump!

>trying to draw a conclusion about the popular vote when you were holding an electoral election

The fuck? Quantifiable voter suppression of registered republicans in CA and NY alone add up to over 4 million votes, and that's not even counting right-leaning independents.

>lost

Every fucking time.

Another episode of liberal tears in Sup Forums

more news @ 11

get a load of this urban faggot

Reminder Obama Told Illegal to commit voter Fraud! FAKE STATS BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/06/jan-brewer-absolutely-shocking-obama-would-suggest-illegal-alien-voter-fraud-will-not-be-investigated/

Hillary got votes.

Quite the opposite actually. We aren't a pure democracy, we're a union of states and the President is required to win the favor of as many states that are part of our union.

Based on our structure of government, Trump actually completely annihilated Hillary to the point that former blue states went red.

The popular vote is irrelevant and archaic as it gives sole power to a group that would rule through tyranny of the majority rather than the inclusive form of government we now have that gives a voice to the small states.

The electoral college by design is to ensure against what you would call "democracy," and what our founders understood to be "tyranny of the majority."

nigga where does your cereal grains come from? you'd be proper fucked without us

You are literally retarded.

>less than 2% of the popular vote
>landslide
kek

Also, fun fact, trump did better with college educated minorities than he did with uneducated minorities.

except feed your ungrateful ass

220,000,000 voters
>2,000,000 is a popular landslide

Doesn't matter anyway.
>electoral college

maybe we don't need these threads every 10 minutes

>2 million votes
>out of 134 million votes
>1.49% difference
>in a democratic republic where electoral votes decide who the winner is, not the popular vote

>Drumpf

C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

>m-muh california

If you cared about winning so much, you leftist cucks would spread the fuck out and not oversaturate 3 cities you consider your safe spaces.

Clevland indians scored more homeruns than the Cubs did in world series. Clevland Indians real world series winner.

Hurr durr popular vote logic applied to world series.

this teebeeaych