When are you assholes going to realize we don't need guns like the ak-15 in citizens hands...

When are you assholes going to realize we don't need guns like the ak-15 in citizens hands. In fact the regular populace doesn't need to be armed, that's what cops are for. Just admit you guys want guns because you have small dicks and are afraid of people who don't look like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FH76VoI_hsw
youtube.com/watch?v=xQanjW3H-aE
youtube.com/watch?v=FsbgkeaDvBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nH4juB79tsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xfCyhxQQ0qw
youtube.com/watch?v=YkOoxFDWGfk
youtube.com/watch?v=A6aDT2cJ2PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsgtvz4OnYw
youtube.com/watch?v=-Nupra0y4mk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ban AR-47's too pls

You lost, and will continue to lose.

We all continue to lose as poor innocent people die everyday to gun that could be easily prevented if we just ban guns.

When you try to stir shit with the sarcasm stick but end up sounding more like a run of the mill gunfag than a turbolib

Sup Forums is a magical place.

You are infringing on my right to kill niggers, you c o m m i e

Cops are racist and killing innocent black people. We need guns to protect ourselves.

There are an estimated 270 million registered firearms in the US.

Good luck. You won't be taking mine.

>AK-15
MY FUCKING SIDES

That's what the Jews thought in 1925 Germany I bet.

"The Police are good enough protection" - Keep this mindset up.

>In fact the regular populace doesn't need to be armed, that's what cops are for.
>Fuck racist cops, kill the pigs. Fuck the police

I know this is bait, but leftists spew this all the time. Horrible case of doublethink.

>and are afraid of people who don't look like you.
If you guys are so unprejudiced, then why do you always threaten to move to Canada instead of Mexico?

It wouldn't matter. You can ban guns, but Criminals will still have them. You continually attack the wrong people over gun use. The people are using the guns for bad purposes. most gun crime is pistols and you're still doing witch hunts against rifles. What about stabbings? Guess we should ban knives too. The problem is that even if you took the law abiding citizen's guns, the criminals would not give them up. It won't get rid of the shooting problem, it'll just make other people completely defenseless. Guns equalize the playing field.

Come and take it faggot.

YES. BAN IT ALL!

no

>Fuck Trump! We are starting a revolution! Protests aren't enough anymore.
>Fuck off with your guns, hick. Guns kill a gorillion people around the world and if nobody in the world owned one, nobody would die!
The last one is a bit exaggerated but it's still the same logic.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

That's what the military is for you dumb assholes. You're puny little guns aren't a match for tanks and cannons.But please go on pretending we need guns for "self" protection. You just want them because you hope you can kill people of different colors than you, admit it.

>registered

My daddy raped me with a handgun, thanks for triggering me you piece of shit.

The real shame must be knowing that you are a disappointment to your parents.

The jews started a civil war in Germany, 1933.

because a nation controlled by the military is EXACTLY what liberals want, amirite?

>In fact the regular populace doesn't need to be armed,

thats right, only citizens need to be armed

I found it hilarious that a bunch of hipsters and limp wristed cunts think they'd start a revolution when the majority are anti gun, and any conservative person has a gun or at least knows how to use one.

I'm just a lowly Ausfag, but I'm still pretty baffled that America allows regular people to buy an instrument that so easily kills other people.

Now I'm just laffin every time you guys have a massacre.

I'm glad we sorted this shit out when I was young.

You realize a bunch of hipsters and limp wristed cunts as you call them stopped the Vietnam war by simply protesting, right?!

Absolutely right, we should ban the most common gun that occurs in street/gang/burglary/domestic violence which is the A1-K5

Yeah, working so well, right?
youtu.be/FH76VoI_hsw

There's a difference between protesting a war that is overseas, which already has a generally low public opinion from everyone to an actual civil war on hometurf by delusional leftists.

>Yeah, working so well, right?

Well yeah it is, seeing a gun related death on the news here is a massive rarity.

Nothing has changed at all since that news report was made 3 years ago, nice try though Americuck.

If the people being massacred had guns there wouldn't have been a problem :^)

>wanting a police state

Liberal America everybody.

Not a police state, we just don't want innocent minorities getting killed by trigger happy white people.

pic is how many people are in the US military, by branch. Less than 3 million, including
>women
>reserves
>communications
>coast guard
>national guard
>those who are overseas
>those who would dissent

There are 318.9 million people in this country, and the US has an average of 112.6 guns per 100 people. Do you also really think no other countries (Russia) would fund a side in a civil war?

>white people
it's totally impossible to be racist against whites hurhur

>what is great forensics and law enforcement. I can't speak for everywhere but London/Hackney was way more violent in 80's and before than it is now.

Fully automatic bolt action .50 caliber AR 47 is where they should draw the line. Nobody needs that kind of anti tank turret.

Derp

>homicides only matter if they're gun related
What does it fucking matter rather or no a homicide is committed with a firearm if your homicide rates stay pretty much the same?

so I assume you want the military to just magically show up when they're in need, but not be there when they are not?

That's what the draft is for retards!!

Every time I see one of these threads it makes me want to buy another gun

Why not ban cars then

>draft people behind enemy lines

your bait is shit, but to be fair, there is no argument here, so I can't expect much

It's mind bogggling why everyone responds to same troll threads in the same manner day in and day out. Just ignore these imbeciles for fucks sake

No one gave me the right to defend my self. I am the first and last line of defence when it comes to My own life. if you attempt to harm me I will act with lethal force.

>ak-15

*autistic screeching

Automated replies/posts. Nipmoot has been doing this for a while. Look into it more

>No one gave me the right to defend my self.
Finally, someone actually admits the second amendment doesn't give you the right to own guns.

Answer my question, faggot

This true?
I'll look into it.

Because cars aren't a fucking weapon retard

They kill far more people than guns every year, super retard
They are both objects that kill. Wanting to get rid of one and not another for the sole preservation of human life makes zero sense.

>WWAAAAAHHHH WWWWAAAAAHHHH
>I want my guns!!
Conservashits everyone.

Not an argument

Forgot my pic!

Yeah, you'll notice a lot of simple replies that always accommodate the same threads, you might think
>have I seen this exact thread before?
Chances are you have, most of the people that point it out get banned. It's spooky to think half the posters could be bots and/or recycled automated replies

Neither was saying we should ban cars, shit for brains.

HAHAHA!! Why do conservashits always like to pretend its bait when they are losing the argument?!!

Just look up on the Sup Forums archive
>i've seen this exact thread before
or variations of that. A lot of people have noticed this, now sometimes it's just people making the same thread but sometimes it's literally the same thread with the same posts being run through again automatically

Can I get the data for the 60s 70s and 80s? It looks like your cherry picked this date range to make it sell your point.

>Implying there is anything objectively wrong with having a small dick or being afraid of people who don't look like you.

Sorry I haven't fallen for the penis Jew or the diversity Jew.

>innocent people

I literally just googled "Australian homicides". Literally all it shows, as you'd see if you looked at global homicide rates, that gun laws literally have no correlation with homicide rates (and often none with gun homicide rates).

NOBODY SHOULD EVER NEED A ROCKET THIS BIG, NOBODY NEEDS TO GO TO SPACE.

HEY OP, GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

BULLETS DO.

ak ar tek saturday night special.. can't kill anyone.. but if you put ammo in there.. aim it at someone and make a decision to pull the trigger. well there you go.

but guns don't kill people.

bullets, put in guns, by people, with intent to kill people. kill people.

wew lad.

/thread

>You're puny little guns aren't a match for tanks and cannons

Wish somebody would have told that to the vietcong, iraqi's and afghanis.

Fuck. WHY DID THEY NOT KNOW THAT FIGHTING THE US WAS POINTLESS

I'm perfectly fine with my stoeger SxS

Come and take it then, faggot.

Come
And
Take
It

t. le classy gentleman

>/thread

When are you assholes going to realize we don't need TVs like the LG 65EF950V in citizens hands. In fact the regular populace doesn't need to to watch 4k tv, that's what regular tv is for. Just admit you guys want a big 4k TV because you have small dicks and are afraid of people who don't look like you.

See, anyone can do it. But let's take a look on some other rights that you, the great liberal humanist, don't essentially need:
- right of free speech
- right to a just trial before conviction
- right to not be tortured or treated inhumanely
- right to assembly
- right to freely choose your political stance and religion

You see, the rights you have are given by the international and national law. That means that some time ago, a legislative body made of people far smarter than you have decided to take action against some injustice, thus giving you, and all other citizens of comparable status. a certain right, meaning the legally enforceable possibility to gain something or for something not to be illegally taken from you.

A guy who decides to kill will ultimately kill you with anything. For fucks sake, I could kill your ass with silk stockings and none would be the wiser. Banning guns because some mentally ill happen to use them sometimes is like killing all edible animals in the world to adhere to veganism.

But leave that alone, cause it's not a gunshot that's going to be your undoing. You liberals are so dumb and lacking any common sense that you'll soon be removed from this world by means of natural selection. You see, that's why all you morons want a nanny state to wipe your douches - because you can and will not survive otherwise.

You know who has strict gun laws? Mexico. Go figure... Cartels shoot innocents like cattle.

Do people just make these threads to psy-ops us to keep being pro-gun?

Wow, that's actually an (good) argument.

I want a fucking ak-47 because it's fucking cool. Also i want some REAL protection just in case a fucking gang-war kicks off in my neighborhood you ctr stooge.

not cool man

kek

I'll take the wisdom of the founders over your view any day.

I hear this bullshit argument regularly.
You must not know anyone in service.
I know lots of people who are current or prior military and I can tell you with 100% certainty that none of them would obey an order to murder their own countrymen. None. Keep up the shit posting or trolling or wtfe this gay shit you're doing is, though, libcuck.

Also? Only pussies rely on law enforcement. Pussies and dead men.

>ctrl+f
>"shall"
>No matches.

And many more unregistered.

The funniest part to me is the fact that people think that the guntoting 2nd amendment fucking u.s military and police would confiscate guns when they have clearly stated in almost every fucking country that "no gun will be confiscated here"

youtube.com/watch?v=xQanjW3H-aE

Dont let up Ameribros, you have to own enough funs for the rest of us.

More videos

youtube.com/watch?v=FsbgkeaDvBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=nH4juB79tsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xfCyhxQQ0qw

youtube.com/watch?v=YkOoxFDWGfk

youtube.com/watch?v=A6aDT2cJ2PQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Vsgtvz4OnYw

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nupra0y4mk

You trust that the future will be ordered as it is today?

Will the cops come running when you need them quickly?

FPBP

The Assault RIfle 15 should be banned because it can kill 15 kids per second.

ak-15 you say?