Redpill me on what actually happened with pic related. the truth

redpill me on what actually happened with pic related. the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlingwithdeath.blogspot.com/2011/06/benoit-autopsy.html
sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/08/30/wrestlers/
sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2973334
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he killed his family

Fuck off CTR shill. What ACTUALLY happened to him and his family?

This is /sp or /tv. I think you're the slider shill, OP.

>everyone I don't like is CTR

He repeatedly took concussive blows to the head over the course of his career causing a condition known as Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) which can make late stage sufferers have tremors and sudden bouts of violent behavior. A lot of the sufferers just off themselves though, benoit went hard mode

Media blamed steroids to save face

Youre welcome

He had a bad episode of roid rage. Killed his family then killed himself.

Link to autopsy confirming CTE

No one really knows. The best theory is that Benoit sustained repeated severe trauma to the head which fucked with his brain and made him snap. Although he may have always been a little "off." There are a lot of stories about him exhibiting odd behavior, though very little in way of behavior that would lead someone to predict that outcome.

He was one of my favorites.

I'm not really a wrestling fan, but Benoit's life was fascinating..

To anyone in this thread: there was a pretty obvious police cover-up, including lying about where/how the bodies were discovered... There also seemed to be a serious struggle involving Chris...Do you really think his wife/kid could have seriously injured him?

wrestlingwithdeath.blogspot.com/2011/06/benoit-autopsy.html

References:

J Forensic Nurs 2010; 6: 130.
www.braininjuryresearchinstitiute.org.
Physician Sportsmed 1988; 16(11): 109.
Med J Aust 1993; 158: 34.
J Forensic Sci 1990; 35(6): 1441.
sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/08/30/wrestlers/
Ann Intern Med 2008; 148: 747.
Clin Endocrinol 1995; 43(2): 143.
Sports Med 2002; 32(5): 285.
J Forensic Nurs 2010; 6(1): 128.
sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2973334

dont even bother. all the shills say the same shit about him

can someone replay how it he killed his wife and son

Nancy called Eddie a stupid spic and Daniel laughed about it and said it's good that "Uncle Eddie is deadie" and Chris killed them.

That doesn't say he had CTE, read it again.

anyone know?????

lel

Kevin Sullivan did it.

You don't know what CTE is then

From the autopsy:
The brain appeared grossly normal, but microscopic and immunohistochemical findings showed there were mild to moderate neocortical neuronal dropout and diffuse cerebral taupathy.

>There was evidence of abnormal accumulation of tau protein. Tau is normally present in the cells of the nervous system. It is responsible for binding microtubules, which play a role in the maintenance of cell shape and function. An abnormal accumulation of tau protein may follow chronic traumatic brain injury. (1) This may in turn impair normal nervous system functioning and give rise to the symptoms seen with chronic traumatic encephalopathy which may include cognitive, intellectual, and psychiatric problems. (10) An abnormality with the tau protein has been observed in other neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer's Disease, Progressive supranuclear palsy, and Frontotemporal dementia.

Pathology of CTE:
>On a microscopic scale the pathology includes neuronal loss, tau deposition, TAR DNA-binding Protein 43 (TDP 43)[5] beta-amyloid deposition, white matter changes, and other abnormalities.

I love wrasslin but how is the Sup Forums related? MODS!

>In 2007, neuropathologists from the Sports Legacy Institute (an organization co-founded by Christopher Nowinski, himself a former professional wrestler) examined the brain of Chris Benoit, a professional wrestler with the WWE, who had apparently killed his wife and son before committing suicide. The suicide and double murder were originally attributed to anabolic steroid abuse, but a brain biopsy confirmed pathognomonic CTE tissue changes: large aggregations of tau protein as manifested by neurofibrillary tangles and neuropil threads, which cause neurodegeneration.

nice roid rage meme