Explain to me why is wrong to ethnically replace whites if whites did the same to several diferent races?

Explain to me why is wrong to ethnically replace whites if whites did the same to several diferent races?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In what way did we do the same thing to different races?

because whites is good boy whites dindu nuffin

mfw americans microwave their shoes

native americans, aboriginals, africans.

You can try it pablo but enjoy living with the niggers alone.

This would be a dark world without whites.

by that logic, why would we ever stop genociding?

you can't deport the anchor babies retard.

One is not more right than the other. What people argue about is the blatant denial of it actually happening, which is of course what (((they))) wanted all along.

In truth once White people wake up, we have proven time and again that we are the very best at massacring non-Whites.

Race war when?

Why would it matter if they did the same thing or not? either way the morality behind is it okay to ethnically replace a people is subjective

If it's ethical why shouldn't we do it to the rest of the world?

because you started to became gay and forget about jesus.

you literally can't stop sucking nigger dicks now.

Two wrongs dont make a right?

And eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?

Cuz its racist?

It is wrong for whites to support this process.

I'm still waiting for an explanation as to how white people can be the master race when Asians are demonstrably more intelligent and white people themselves, even white supremacists, claim that Jews are in control of them.

Because you shouldn't replace superior with inferior.

explain to me why is wrong to do the same to whites than what whites did before?

they're not genociding you, you simply decided to stop having babies.

white people are not being killed, they stopped having children.

Look at history newfag.

When you push brown people around too much they die. When you push white people around too much they start WW3 and take everyone with them. Don't wake the sleepy white man.

White are so powerfull the most evil powerful scumbags of the world spend their whole lives subverting their society in the HOPE that maybe, just maybe, they can achieve their epic cuckening. And it always fails.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

half of the people pushing for inmigration are other white people.

also you decided to stop breeding.

if whites were superior, others would not be able to accomplish replacing them.

The best race will win

I suspect it will be the arabs

>explain to me why is wrong to do the same to whites than what whites did before?
Is what white people do the standard of ethics. Then it's wrong because we no longer genocide. Or are you saying it IS wrong but it's okay because it's retribution? That's nonsense all tribes have been genociding each other for all eternity, suddenly whites decide that it's wrong and stop doing it, why should we be punished for that?

There is no Arab race, so how would Arabs win the race war?

That's not how any of this work. You are the one making a claim of it being wrong in the first place (through implication), so the burden of proof lies with you.

I merely said that one is no better than the other.

You must be new. Welcome to Sup Forums! :)

>Native Americans
Even if the modern numbers were correct about muh hundred million, we actually took decent care of them, giving them reservations in the first place indicates that there was no real genocide. But either way, manifest destiny came true so fuck them.

>aboriginals
Australians can answer to that, given that their population is only about 20 million it hardly reflects the white race as a whole.

>africans
Again, the white treatment of African slaves was incredibly tame compared to the same thing among other races. We did not castrate them before enslavement as they did in the middle east, we let them have families and them crippled our own country with years of infighting on their behalf to do away with slavery.

the pursuit of ethnic replacement has not occurred within European colonialism or the actions of the USA.

Don't you have drug lords to take care of?

nobody is killing white people in droves.

you simply stop breeding, no mass genocide.

somebody has to do the work, therefore inmigration.

Whites have the best combination of intelligence and ingenuity. asians are intelligent but not ingenuitive whatsoever.

>specifcally omitting non white nationaties incide white countries issue

>I haven't read a single book on slavery
it wasn't rainbow and flowers retard.

russia is also having fertility problems bro.

If you're a farmer, and somebody takes 90% of your grain to feed Rome, are you still going to have 8 kids?

It wasn't as bad as other places either.

I called you out on not providing any proof for your claims. I gave you the chance to correct it, but you refused.

This is bait, folks.

Saged.

Your point was that whites had the intention on ethnically cleansing Africans through slavery, and that didn't happen. The fact that there's so many blacks in the states today proves that. It may have not been nice, but we had no goal of destroying their race.

It's not about right and wrong. You conquer your enemies and you don't let yourself be conquered.

>specifically omitting non white nationalities inside white countries issue
>again

>bro.
You are not bro for me, kys with burning gasoline, cunt.

funny how white girls in the roman days were also breeding with blacks.

look up your natality rates dumbass.
the white race is the only race that will see it's population decline.

nobody is killing you, you decide to stop breeding and your women decided to stop having babies or abort them.

modern white people are spreading their ass to non white dicks.
dunno as why.

Whites built everything, blacks only picked cotton. Get out of here with your "blacks invented da microphone," look at all the good that's done for their community and every one else.

>eastern europe and russia are having fertility rates under 1.5
newfaggot.

putin is paying your women to breed, newfaggot.

Shut up, gipsy faggot

>somebody has to do the work, therefore inmigration.
Work can be done without immigration, reduction of workforce =/= fully nonexistent workforce.

Also labor immigration doesn't automatically implies that these workers MUST become citizens and part of country demography. See oil Arab countries how they do labor immigration.
>no citizenship
>no anchor babies
>kicked out from country after their labor contract expires

Guns, germs, and steel.

someone has to pay the elder pensiums in first place bro.

>low fertility rate means white countries must import shitskins and let them breed

whites are superior to other races thus more of us is good for mankind

see

>Whites have the best combination of intelligence and ingenuity

Which is why they are constantly fooled and controlled by Jews?

>someone has to pay the elder pensiums in first place
There are nowhere in this sentence words "must grant shitskins citizenship and let them breed" and you would have much problems trying to explain economic benefits of such action. Actually it is opposite.

If you want to open that gate up, whites will dominate the world again. See Africa in their mud huts stop a nuclear bomb

except that's not what happens in reality, silly one.

the camp that wants to get rid of whites would like to get rid of about 80% of the population on whole so we're not really able to compare this to colonialism

>nobody is killing white people in droves.
>you simply stop breeding, no mass genocide.
So are you admitting the genocide of the American Indians and Aboriginals is a lie?

Why is it so often Columbia that posts this shit? Is this shitskinnery or samefaggotry?

Islamic slave trade was way worse than that to the new world. Almost every slave ended up in Sudamérica. What's your gripe with white Americans?

Nice racemixing propaganda for ants

what does stopping to breed have to do with being killed by dissease?

pol is a circlejerk of people who suck white dick.
what's wrong with hating white people?

nigger hate threads are fine, but why I can't do white people hate threads?

>except that's not what happens in reality
Not what happens exactly?

>Explain to me why is wrong to do a bad thing if someone has already done it before?

Whites displaced some inferior races.

that europeans forget jesus christ and started to love being gay and progressive.

explain to me why the white genocide is real if there's nobody killing white people.

>explain to me why the white genocide is real
It's not

Well, you claim it's "like" whites did to other groups. So if your answer is predicated on whites just not breeding and not some genocide, so must this be true for the other groups.

What legitimate reason do you have for hating whites? You don't like whites? Stop using their products. Renounce your electricity, computers, and your modern goods. Nobody asked you to. You hate it so much, go live with the Africans. Maybe suck some ebony cock whole you're at it

>why do you hate white people
>proceed to act in a way that make me hate white people
wow, so smart retard.

>explain to me why the white genocide is real if there's nobody killing white people.

You have never heard of Rhodesia, have you?

Not an answer nor an argument. Try again

it's their fault for trying to live in a non white land.
same as australians, americans and canadians who live in stolen land.

why I can't hate white people.
give me an argument.
I have plenty of reasons to do that.

>that europeans forget jesus christ and started to love being gay and progressive.
What is have to do with
>the elder pensiums

>modern white people are spreading their ass to non white dicks.
We aren't getting mixed as badly as the Asians at least, but they have an inexhaustible supply to ship over here.

You can, but then you can't fault me as a white person for hating all minorities and wanting to keep them out of my fucking country. So the answer to your OP is:
>because I have no reason to accept them and I'm not too weak to fight back. They are violent and hateful toward me with no benefit to whom I am nor my people

>it's their fault for trying to live in a non white land.

Yes, I'm sure their children who have never known anything else were at fault when Magabe righteously killed them and declared that no white people would ever own land in Zimbabwe. The famine that his people are suffering is truly a great victory.

Asian women are getting BLEACHED at breakneck rates.

moral decay because of losing their christian moral compass means garbage like feminism existed, that ended up in women who decried mothers as losers means women stop breeding.

low fertility rates means less taxpayers after some decades.
less taxpayers means goverment can't pay pensiums and get less income.

this means inmigration.

I hate white people because after reading about their historical crimes.

can't I do that?

why is wrong to desire God's justice over people who have done so much evil, and still do so much evil.
white people are so wicked and you still engage in the destruction and genocide of non whites.

what is syria, lybia, irak, palestinians.
what are your other historical crimes.

why I can't hate you because of what your skin color means?

I love this "stolen land" thing. How long has it been since that happened? Is anyone involved in that even still alive? These retards who want to change Australia Day to Invasion Day or some shit are a fucking crack up.

So what, we give the land back to Abos, then what? We go back to England? Shall we demolish all our buildings, take all of our innovations with us? Theae dumb aboriginal fucks can barely survive with government handouts nevermind having to survive their traditional way.

I don't even know why this shit is even still talked about lol. It's done, it's over. Integrate into society or fuck off. There's plenty of opportunities for the natives to do so but they prefer to sniff metho and sleep on bus stops anyway.

there is no "wrong," only survival of the fittest

same as when you genocided blacks in the congo in 1930.

or when the international comunity didn't do shit to stop rwanda genocide that the fault of white people.

is simple.
australia is not a white people original land, is stolen.
as such you have no right to claim is white people land if chinese wants to move there.

same as canada with chinese or america with mexicans and mexican stolen land.

Because this is my safe space you shitskin faggot.

kek, are u triggered?

I DON'T GET TRIGGERED GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

Looking at history, it's kind of scary that someone would want anyone but whites ruling society. White societies are light years ahead of any other society morally (the reason the Jews are able to exploit our compassion)

I didn't genocide anyone, but if you want to hold an entire race responsible for historical crimes, then we're going to apply it to every race. Feel free to hate whites, but when we hate something, you already know what happens.

The logic you're attempting to apply here is that people should stay out of countries if they don't originally belong there. You're most likely a Spanish rape baby, so you should get out of Colombia because you're a colonist's attempt at genociding the native population.

WE WILL TAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

>White nationalism on the rise literally everywhere
>Last time whites chimped out we invented nuclear warfare

I have amerindian blood in me, so this is my land.
you have no abbo blood.

also, I don't hate whites, but I'm aware of their historical crimes and what they did.

>but other races did it
not in the same range and complexity as whites.

>try to nuke russia or china

>try

Do you even nuclear submarine you dumb spic?

Except we can and do. We don't claim it as white people land either. Australia is quite multicultural and the natives are given every opportunity, sometimes more opportunities, to succeed. And yet they as a vast majority do not take these chances. This is the best we can do because no one alive today had anything to do with "stealing land".

> nuke russia

because it would be illogical. white people build/invent great things. remove them like they did in Zimbabwe and everything will turn to shit. The world needs more white people

what if non whites simply don't wanna behave like whites, fucking retard?

that's your fucking retarded race problem.

oh, but what if we let millions of niggers in europe, I'm sure they will become white if we love them enough.

and then you get surprised niggers don't want to become whites.

fuck you with your egalitarian BS faggot.

why do you assume non whites want to become whites?

why don't you realize blacks love to live in poverty?

The meme war has taken a toll on me.

If we would have lost, I would have an hero'd srs.

Nothing will ever be the same user

You are fucking retarded. How is acting like a decent human being a white person thing? If they want to go live out in the bush and live off the fucking land like they used to they can. If they want to go to school and university and get a good job they can. But as a vast majority they choose to take government handouts, sniff metho and have 40 kids who starve half the time because ciggies are fucking expensive.

2016 has been the best year ever.

do you realize races behave diferently?
maybe blacks and abbos are happy to live in poverty.

you will never understand because you have not their IQ.

???

So what is the point of this thread then? If they're happy to live in poverty then everything is all well then. We're doing our thing and they're doing their thing. What does this have to do with white people? No one is oppressing them in the slightest. White people today literally dindu nuffin to these people.

he's a colombian subhuman savage. just ignore him. literally the only thing his country has ever done is produce cocaine

>Whiny mestizo
Be grateful your Chibchan ancestors were raped by Colonial Cock.

Just set back and take the keks where you can get them user. We're all gonna make it.