Is it possible to cure trannies just by injecting them with a shit load of testosterone to make them less gay?

Is it possible to cure trannies just by injecting them with a shit load of testosterone to make them less gay?

pic not really related, i just like it

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/estrogen-in-waterways/
muscleandfitness.com/athletes-celebrities/interviews/transgender-powerlifter-matt-kroczaleski-janae-marie-kroc-shares-unbelievable-story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Beck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boop

ZAPPED

>Is it possible to cure trannies just by injecting them with a shit load of testosterone to make them less gay?
Maybe. But even if it works, why would you do that? Especially if it works...

No that's retarded unless your plan was to force them to commit suicide.

>that's retarded unless your plan was to force them to commit suicide.
well its one or the other

Plenty of beastly swole gay dudes out there OP. Dont think it's a test issue.

Is it possible to cure bigots just by injecting them with a shit load of estrogen to make them less hateful?

No, the answer is to stop pumping them full of hormones that they just end up pissing into the water supply.

It's bad for the fish

scientificamerican.com/article/estrogen-in-waterways/

What are you talking about man

If it's like phantom limb syndrome, then no.

>is it possible to cure wrongthink with chemicals?
Only if they are trannies because of hormones to begin with, ie. their chemicals are getting wonky. If it is a mental problem (ie. attitude/habit), it should be solved via different means.

I find it insane to accept chemical solution to error in thinking. It will backfire, and it will spread - just like the fag faggotry.

straiten up or die. let me guess..reddit?

That's not a bad thing is it?

This powerlifter turned out to be a tranny. He must have been on shit loads of steroids too.

muscleandfitness.com/athletes-celebrities/interviews/transgender-powerlifter-matt-kroczaleski-janae-marie-kroc-shares-unbelievable-story

>he thinks the more testosterone you have the less gay you become

Those guns don't look like 60mm to me.

No, but it will fix a bunch of mental diseases and deficiencies.

why does anyone give a shit if i'm a tranny? how is this anyone's business?

What makes you think that you're the first person to ever think of doing that? Doctors have been trying to cure tranny's for years and that was one of the first things they tried. After that failed, they tried a whole bunch of other treatments that also failed. They got so fed up and frustrated with how everything they tried failed they went the looney tunes route and prescribed jolts to the head. When that failed, they said fuck it, and started surgically removing their dicks, giving them boob jobs and allowing them to change their name to Sally. That's where we're at right now.

well if your white u make my whole race look bad

this, gays would be just stronger and angrier

white as fuck bro, I agree what I did was waste a perfect manly body but I feel like a normal person now. I have a job, a bf, look and sound like a girl, every day is better than the last

steroids makes unstable people extremely aggressive

do we really want jacked angry trannies running around?

is it even worth trying? even if you turn them normal they'll realize how fucking disgusting they were and kill themselves, and if they don't do that then they're not normal until they do

>i'm intentionally trying to trick normal people into thinking i'm a girl
>xD what do u care
you deserve to be executed

That really only happens with Tren.

>i'm intentionally trying to trick normal people into thinking i'm a girl
and that's bad how?

>injecting them with a shit load of testosterone
It shouldn't have taken me as long as it did

Now thats chicken wing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Beck

haha oh man

It's possible to cure trannies by giving them an intracranial injection of a lot of lead.

Fuck off faggot

bitch can shoot around corners

Trannies are pretty much statistically guaranteed to commit suicide on their own

you'll never understand what it's like to be a normal human, but it's disgusting to even think it's a posiblity

How do you think they were created in the first place? Shitloads of anti testosterone in the food, water and plastics.

Then a ploy to have them justified by sjw culture to the point that mass histeria hits, and everyone thinks it's ok to cut off your bits, and it's not mental at all.

>Why does anyone give a shit if I'm masturbating on the bus? Just don't look it's none of your business XD

Bad behaviour should never be accepted. The "don't like it don't look" mindset has failed our society

Did you get duped by a trap or something?

Bullets are cheaper and far more effective

there is nothing gay about liking traps. if you (like me) are attracted to the feminine features, it is completely heterosexual. yes, they have penises, but who doesnt? you can relate to what they are feeling better when they masturbate because you can do it the same way, thus, its more enjoyable to watch. a lot of people think theyre men in makeup and wigs, but they're not, theyre women with penises and the perfect feminine features that i am attracted to. obviously no one that likes traps is not turned on by the actual penis, but what is around it.

no the only successful injection is a lead injection

It undermines the moralty of our country and make us look bad to the rest of the world. Kys faggot

Force them to bulk up Oats squats oats squats dead lift bench oats squats bench.

They will immediately feel stupid dressed like a girl.

Those gay dudes don't think they're women though. They just like dicks.

(you)

In cases where environmental zenoestrogens cause transexual ideation, testosterone supplementation and estrogen blockers may be effective. Only about 20% of gender identity issues can be traced back to simple hormonal pathologies, most trannies have far more serious neurological pathologies. The biological roots of LGBT pathologies are poorly researched due to ideological pressure from our Semitic friends, these diseases are caused by a broad range of chemical, biological and pathogenic factors, and no funding exists to develop treatments or cure any of these diseases. Even an interest in understanding these diseases is enough to get a researcher fired.

no but pimozide

no, but it would be difficult to not kill them if i did

>there is nothing gay about liking traps
>they have penises, but who doesn't?
> it is completely heterosexual

Someone call Mike Pence, we got another one over here.

Not always.

>every day is better than the last

Aside from religion, I dont see the point in trying.

fuck em.

>figuratively and literally

How the fuck do people pretend this is okay

Testosterone doesnt make you less gay.

scooby dear god

Totally not on steroids bro.

how can it be humanly possible for someone to be that faggy?

We'll never know because the research will never be funded.

Gollum has gender identity issues too?!!

>not knowing scooby the natty god

It's isn't completely heterosexual, but I get what you saying. That's why they're called traps anyways, you're lured in by the feminine features.

Because you faggots are forcing everyone to accept your degeneracy and deny reality in order to not hurt anyone's feelings. Transitioning doesn't show any improvements to mental health in the long run and the study about tranny brains being different was straight up lies by you faggots. I don't care what the fuck you call yourself but stop trying to force me to think that 2+2=5. You guys mutilate yourself physically and mentally for no long term benefit and you think that you're normal? The first step to solve a problem is to admit that there is one, LARPer

What would be your solution to the tranny problem?

No. It will just make them become more manly looking, which will drive them even more insane.

Been tried .Failed.Testosterone just makes gays more horny.

There is only a tranny problem because we enable them and accept them. There is no tranny problem in our past and there is none in places that don't accept it. People don't even think it's an option and would never dare to because they aren't enabled by apathetic people and are indoctrinated to thinking it's okay from a young age.

The solution is to call these people out for what they are, sick fucking perverts. They're lunatics and it's absolutely insanity. They should he treated like pedophiles until they slink off in shame and hiding like pedophiles are forced to.

Kek, wtf scobby

>There is no tranny problem in our past
That's not true at all. My grandparents can remember people being trannies decades ago. And we throw pedos in jail because they break the law, theres never going to be a law against wearing a dress. Saying 'grr trannies are gross' wont stop them being trannies.

I have a fetish for trannies, is that bad?

Literally not true in any way, shape or form for actual transgirls. 100% true for transgendered multigender snowflake sjw liberals.

Your anecdotal grandparent story does not mean there were trannies on TV and teaching children and in our government telling everyone it's okay to be a perverted freak like there is today.

Only pedophiles who have committed a crime are thrown in jail. There are untold numbers who have not because they know it's unacceptable and they know they're perverted freaks, as trannies would in a healthy society.

It isn't "men in dresses" it's men who literally believe they're something they are objectively not, and it's setting the precedent for society as a whole thst you can be, and can force others to treat you as though yu were, something you are literally and objectively not

End political correctness, a doctor should not have to ignore their own better judgment just because some idiot wants to change their gender because Tumblr told them to. In the end this is a social battle, dispersing information into the Internet that disproves the supposed benefits of transitioning would be a good first step. There are no studies afaik that proves that post-op trannies fare better than preop and there are some exploratory studies that suggest there is no difference. Memetics are far stronger than any of us think, notice how all your liberal friends on Facebook love Obama and Biden because of those dumb memes despite the two of them being warmonger monsters.

Not an argument

That's not how gender dysphoria works

this pasta is stale

nah i made it senpai itll get stale when i say its stale