Donald Trump's 66th floor penthouse is a shrine to Lucifer

How many satanic relics can you find? Theyre in all the other areas of his penthouse too just look at the pics

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/edit
argoasecurity.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=263
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kober
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine trying to escape from this place in some Eyes Wide Shut esque sex slave or blood libel scenario

The man's sick

He was involved with the whole Epstein thing as well and probably a lot more.

You retarded?

The painting of Apollo following Aurora and the statue of Eros and Psyche

fuck off kike

you can find his number and call him

docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/edit

Checked

HAIL SATIN

What will he tell me?

it's not that impressive, you should see Putin's palace.

Mate, that remember the rothschild tradition of the chair reserved for satan.

Her daughter Ivanka make two travels on that shit.

>rothschild tradition of the chair reserved for satan
what?!

>two travels on that shit
doesnt surprise me lol

But if they used the British floor system it's not the 66th floor! Check mate, Satan.

lol that was pretty ridiculous
but yeah trumps place isnt impressive just weird

No Trump number in there

>lives in a room made of gold

"man of the people"

yeah, right

>How many satanic relics can you find?
>750x500

I can see absolutely zero you dumb fuck

because youre a retarded nigger

CTR HAS FUCKING FAILED
KILLARY CLINTON IS GOING TO JAIL
SPENT 100 MILLION JUST TO LOSE
FUCK YOU SOROS, NAZI JEW

According to nu pol, (((Trump))) is the absolute embodiment of American traditionalism and class.

you can tell he grew up in queens the gold and marble everywhere is so tacky. c'mon don

u blind?

WHAT IS THIS SHIT YOU POST IT IN EVERY THREAD. I'm not clicking a Google doc

I kinda like how he accentuates it all with some lush but basic plants

Nah that symbols are prizes given by jewish community.

Holy shit! This guy lives like a king! The White House looks like an outhouse compared to this place.

trump's tastes are far too baroque for my taste

Yes but she and the whole left vs right stuff has been controlled by the kikes who are on both sides pulling the strings

for example Soros also gave Trump 160 million for a tower in Chicago

Wow are you illiterate? Are you blind? OP didn't mention Hillary once and posted photos incriminating the Clinton family. You are so delusional.

Hillary is still more evil. Donald trump is like the evil rich king but Hillary Clinton is like the evil international witch.

Yeah ok

>given by jewish community.
yep but the point is the recurring tree of life theme

Nice work, CTR.

We all know Shillary is the Satanist that kills babies after sexially abusing them and drinks their blood.

> Donald Trump has actual kike ancestors
> Hillary is a mere goy toy with few "Jewish" connections

I literally love Trump and will until the day I die, but I hate his apartment. It's not the gold and gaudiness, it's just that everything looks hard and uncomfortable. It doesn't look like you can get cozy in there.

That said, I have a theory that his 'real' apartment doesn't look anything like that. His apartment is a triplex at the top of Trump Tower. Three floors, but we only ever see this one floor. I bet his other two floors are way more normal.

>yes goy trump isnt a satanist kike as well

both sides are wrapped up in the epstein crap

Trump isn't the kind of personality that appreciates comfy like the NEETs on this site, he strives for hardness and glory

That is probably why Ivanks is not going to live in the white house lol. Plus it probably smells gross now after having his live in it.

He better get rid of those goats and out up some frogs if he knows what's good for him.

haha! epic, my friend

>i-its not true

whats with the giant fucking book?

Now you know why Trump wants to spend his weekends there

this says its a muhammed ali tribute book

I can completely understand that. Say what you want about his policy's, but Trump is living like a Roman emperor. She probably doesn't want to mess with Barrons schooling so she'll stay in New York.

>Trump spent five minutes talking with a guy at a party
>Clinton went on board his notorious pedophile plane without ss detail on several occasions
wow nice false equivalency there faggot

Kek is a demonic entity, stop worshipping that kike trick.

>it was only five minutes but epstein had to plead the fifth in court about him!

These images trigger me.
argoasecurity.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=263

>I cant afford to have all my property in gold, thereforegold is a product of Satan & very evil

Fuckin faggot I bet you didnt even order the gold plated Christmas ornament

I don't get why rich people buy those kinds of chairs.
All that wood instead of padding, can't be that comfy

>Barons Toy Mercedes
Baron Confirmed for God-Emperor

fuck off nigger gold is shit

If they had such a casual relationship then why did Epstein keep Trumps contact info in his little black book? Why did Trump describe him as a good friend?

When will you get over your kike "ctr" propaganda- we all know the Clintons are just as involved you'd have to be a moron to not get that already.

Jared Kushner is Rabbinic Jew.

Bought building on 5th and had address changed to 666.

He bought it for $1.8 billion too

aka 6*6*6

All of Trumps kids spouses (and Tiffany's boyfriend) are kikes. Depending on how you look at it so are his kids too thanks to their kike great great grandma.

WTF how do they even arrange that kind of stuff? Freaks.

You think you're smart, mocking people who actually try to expose a pedo ring...
How low of a human being you must be. Seriously think about kys, i mean it

Yes, this.

You think I'm mocking them?

>The statue is just fucking Cupid
Yeah real satanic evil here guys.

But really who hates Cupid?

Peter Thiel was part of Bilderberg.

Praised its secrecy.

loogs breddy gozy

Fuck you you stupid shill stop denying reality you have no integrity if you claim to care about that issue but refuse to investigate legitimate connections just because it doesn't fit with your feelings. If you cared about protecting innocent people you would think "better safe than sorry" and investigate this highly suspicious lead just in case but you don't because you're a slave.

When you present a golden cup of tea as an evidence, yes

what are you talking about lol?

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kober
>German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from a derivative of the personal name Jakob or Yakov (see Jacob). German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from German Kober ‘basket’, Middle High German kober, hence a metonymic occupational name for a basket maker or perhaps a nickname for someone who carried a basket on his back. German (Köber): habitational name for someone from a place called Köben. Germanized form of Czech Kovár (see Kovar) ‘blacksmith’ or a cognate in another western Slavic language. Czech: nickname for a fat man, from kobero ‘pot belly’.
Daily reminder that Jews stole a lot of German names and Kober is actually a purely German name that Jews use as well.

Daily reminder that Don Jr's wife actually isn't Jewish because her mother was Danish and Jewishness is passed on through the mother only.

Do not click this shit.

Not the crypto kike trump family they are ashkenazic kobers from bavaria & bohemia, the same as rothschilds and all sorts of court jew families.

when they moved to america, frederick trumsp sisters both married jews and they moved to a jewish neighborhood

They only say that because they can't be sure the woman didn't cheat that doesn't mean that she doesn't literally have Jewish DNA.

Except epstiens own butler said trump ate food in the kitchen with the staff and not with epstien and pedo's you mong.

Wow Epsteins own butler sounds like a trustworthy guy.

Was it pizza? :)

>epstiens own butler

wow surprise

>There were no ethnic Germans with a German name in fucking Bavaria
Sure m8

WTF he's supposed to live in a 4x4 apartment to be a TRULY good person like me!

>there were no ashkenazic jews with an ashkenazic name in bavaria

i laugh at you

Trump works closely with a lot of kikes.

lol

Except the Ashkenazi blood is already so deluded with European blood that Don Jr's and Vanessa's kids most likely easily pass the 7/8'th Aryan rule.

If Hitler approves so do I.

Hilary is a rothschild by blood so is angela merkel who is actually hitlers daughter, bill is a rockerfeller.

Ones where members of the family are constantly marrying Jewish people, where they move to Jewish neighborhoods in NY, where they employ and allow into their inner circles dozens of wealthy kikes, where they all proudly shill for Israel and where the most famous member of the family hangs Kabbalistic imagery as the center piece of his office- not likely I'd say. But wait that all must be pure coincidence.

>Corey is Jewish
He's polish you twat.

Sources?

>7/8'th Aryan rule

1/8th jew is still a jew, they arent some pure bloodline lol

besides didnt hitler have loads of jews in his reich and the holocaust was just a meme?

It's tacky. When you're living the entire time there, something inconspicuous and easier on the eyes and more relaxing is preferred. Whom is he trying to impress?

>1/8th jew is still a jew, they arent some pure bloodline lol
Not according to uncle Adolf.

Yeah not really plenty of Ashkenazi blood in that family linking up still. If you think any of those family members look Aryan I feel bad for you because you've been badly brainwashed by kikes.

Proof? Donald Trump has plenty of connections to Scottish rite Freemasonry via his mom plus his Satanic Ashkenazim blood on his dad's side. And he has done lots of business with both of those families. He owned 93% of resorts international.

And thats why Hitler lost WW2

Is it possible there are real factions?

Those who want to enslave goyim, and another competing group who want to "tend" and manage them in a beneficial direction?

Not like I made the picture, and he's a Roman Catholic which is just more secret Satanism like "Judaism". Plus he still LOVES Israel.

dude thinks being 1/8th jewish makes you look like this and molest children

Not really, at a certain point when youre getting more successful you just cant go any further without becoming one of their initiated ones

the good ones arent involved in that system because they never could be, but they can be against it from outside so the good faction is as (((powerless))) is as us.

>All of Poland is Satanic
Okay m8

To be fair, his Butler got in big trouble for leaking the little black book.

He was against Epstein's extracurricular activities by the sounds of it.