Teen Almost Killed, Over Air Jordans, During Craigslist Deal - GUN JAMS

Around Blacks - Never Relax.

>Surveillance video showing an armed gunman firing point-blank at a man in southeast D.C. during the streetside sale of a pair of shoes. After the suspect had the shoes in his possession, video shows that he pulled a gun and aimed it at the victim. The victim pushed his hand away as the suspect fired. No injuries were reported according to Washington police.

liveleak.com/view?i=d67_1479410562

>Dumb ass blue pilled white try to sell Air Jordans on Craigslist ends up nearly losing his life
The blue pill kills, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSM-0uw3pG4&feature=youtu.be&t=150
youtube.com/watch?v=GEV9EWkJQeg
youtube.com/watch?v=GfJenokrmb4
youtube.com/watch?v=K2RqdsxVIuI
youtu.be/fLcvz8wAAEs
liveleak.com/view?i=a17_1435178298
liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1440694490
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Shots-Fired-in-Southeast-DC-Robbery-Caught-on-Camera-401552495.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BMW9GEy8iZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJXR6-dSeI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Fucking retard cuck

Jesus christ. All he had to do was just expose the gun and threaten him, not pull the trigger and intend to kill him. Or just not steal the shoes at all, or just pay for them. Regardless, why turn a robbery into a murder..

Because niggers are innocent wholesome people who never did anything wrong

he was probably trying to impress his friends

by showing how "cold blooded" he is

This was probably a gang initiation thing. Other niggers don't see you as a nigger until you do something niggerish.

heartless NIGGUH
youtube.com/watch?v=fSM-0uw3pG4&feature=youtu.be&t=150

youtube.com/watch?v=GEV9EWkJQeg

>pull up, ready to sell some shoes
>you see the buyer has at least two or three of his homies standing by.
>not immediately getting back in the car and getting the fuck out of there

This. What the fuck is wrong with white people? I bet this moron would have agreed to do the deal in the projects.

I almost feel sorry for you murilards, but fuck you, you coudn't pick your own cotton and send those niggers back to apefrica.

Fake
No followup, no arrests? It was a staged show, who's recording and why

>dat rosey-cheeked femboi bout to get turned into a punk

This is my fetish

> No followup, no arrests?
They never pay attention to nig on white crimes.

After the confederates were defeated we should have sent them back, but we Americans wanted to do the Christian thing and be stupid

heh heh heh there's always that one guy who claims fake in the face of nigger barbarity, it never fails

Was a couple of robberies that some Dindu did in the public housing development to people that were new to town.
Tried selling him an Ipod and got robbed at gun point. Honestly don't see how these people didn't realize after driving past tons of abandoned buildings and run down trailers they didn't realize they weren't in the right part of town.

Just saying the truth, where's the police record? Where's the mug shots?why only show the brutality without the followup? Unless it's a psyop to make you hate blacks

should've just brought em' down to the pawn shop

This bullshit right here is why we have to purge the U.S.
You palefaces had your chance, but you let nigger culture run rampant. Now it's left to us brownskins to do your job for you. For shame.

yes this and all the other thousands of clips on the internet of blacks being murderous and violent is fake too.

you're new aren't you lol. be honest how new are you here.

here's some recent clips of Trump supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=GfJenokrmb4

youtube.com/watch?v=K2RqdsxVIuI

Nobody has been arrested over it yet. Police are appealing for information.
Here's the YouTube link from the DC Metro Police:
youtu.be/fLcvz8wAAEs

I'm sure you're still unsatisfied and will now claim that police staged it for some reason.

>Unless it's a psyop to make you hate blacks
I wish i was this fucking naive, niggers are animals that can't reason.

I know, A damn shame that they weren't sent back, they have caused so much fucking damage.

liveleak.com/view?i=a17_1435178298

liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1440694490

I didn't say they're all fake, you're pretty ignorant and a word manipulator, you must be a liberal. This specific case is fake

>Timestamp in corner
It's a damn surveillance camera.

>self moving surveillance camera

Fuck off jumping bean. We're the ones cleaning up, not you.
>implying Mexico has a nig infestation

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Shots-Fired-in-Southeast-DC-Robbery-Caught-on-Camera-401552495.html
Video of a video.

I'm half black and half mexican and I'm thankful my nigger side wasn't sent back otherwise I wouldn't be born.

>tfw I tell my black dad that Trump and conservatives are better for blacks for many different reasons and liberals are bad for blacks for many different reasons and he calls me an uncle tom.

its a recording of a screen dumbass

low tech

>i've never been around niggers before and expect them to act like humans.
They're a different species, user. Would you ask why a fully grown chimp is biting off your face?

First day of vacation in N.Y, i get mugged by a nigger.

>you must be a liberal
Oh yes, the op of a thread featuring a video of a violent nig and his nig accomplices trying to commit murder is a real liberal. are you one of those conservatives who says "the liberals are the real racists!"

>this specific case is fake
lol, another user posted evidence for this, only a liberal in racial denial would say something like this, truly. are you from leftypol or are you just retarded?

Have you got anything which says that it's fake?
Or are you just making shit up?

It's not Black Friday unless some stupid nigger kills or gets killed over fucking shoes.

More vids like these

niggers are illogical
like birds

How dare you bandmouth birds

FUCKING NIGGER ENABLER

REEEEEEEEEEEE

At least we didn't fuck them into the gene pool, Ignacio

>liveleak.com/view?i=a17_1435178298
>liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1440694490
in case you missed

What the fuck is with people and shoes? It's mostly non-whites and wiggers.

There is a lot to be said for the old wheel guns.

Love that motherfucker's calm distant gaze as he ponders what he's doing for dinner later on while some dipshit tries to bite his finger off

This happened in a neighborhood in southeast DC (2200 T Place SE, look it up on maps). I'm not familiar with the area, but this is what an article had to say about it:
"The quadrant is notoriously known by many Washington, D.C. metropolitan area residents as being plagued by a consistently high crime rate. in 2003 that rock attacks on public buses were so common that bus drivers were instructed to wear safety goggles while traversing a few neighborhoods in the quadrant."

IT'S LIKE FUCKING AFRICA they bus drivers have to wear goggles to prevent getting stoned by 'youths'

>Where's the mug shots?

It's weird, I think when they're searching for a suspect who is underage they don't release a name. If they're underage and commit a crime they might or might not give a name and mugshot.

Like those girls that tried to kill their friend because of Slenderman, they're 13 and 14, but blasted all over TV. Meanwhile underage teen involved in a shooting or robbery remains unnamed. I'd guess it's a white and non-white issue.

>murimutt
Shut the fuck up half nigger.

>DC

Not surprised.

I wouldn't bat an eye if buses have bulletproof areas for the driver, just like fast food restaurants in black areas.

Hahaa uncle tom ass nukka
black man with a dad that he disappoints
ole "all lives matter" headass
ole "thank you massa" ass
XD

This may be the niggest thing I've ever seen:
>"Teen"
>Air Jawdins
>Gun jams
Fucking apes

I wonder what Shaun "WE WUZ" Kang has to say about this

t. nigger native spanish mutt

subhuman intelligence

>this makes niggers homicidal

SHIIIEEEE''' CUZZZ

birds are smart you cunt

>vacation in NY
oh, it's retarded

You'll turn it into favelas

All the pride in the world won't give you the ability to build a European country.

Thats an ugly fucking shoe

you know Mexicans were spawned by niggers right? you were all niggers before those Spaniards came over and shat on you before they colonized your women and now your all just niggers with straight hair
indo rape babys

They are the descendants of the Spanish conquistadors..Every single fucking one.

Go through that YouTube page.

It's all niggers committing crimes.

Niggers don't have that thing in their brains that allows them to process how current actions will affect the future.

"Around blacks never relax" isn't just a meme. A typical white has goals and plans and cares about the future while a typical nigger only cares about the five minutes in front of him. Take caution to avoid them at all costs.

Post it to his twitter

saved thanks lad

dumping the rest.

>like birds
Crows and ravens are super intelligent and logic beings you fuck

>6

But that would be racist.

Um.. I'm not even american and i know the answer is "because he's a fucking nigger"

All these posts, ALL these posts

I don't even want to check those trips. Fucking niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMW9GEy8iZQ

>SE DC
Welp, there's your answer
SE + NE DC is full Niggerville. "Gentrified" areas are separated by 100' or less; and niggers love to prey on anyone looking like they make more than $16/hr
BURN IT ALL

I'm like half done. I think I have all of the set. #NeverNiggers
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

Imagine that, niggers don't have impulse control or the ability to think 5 minutes ahead.

It's almost as if they evolved completely differently from whites and asians.

That white girl had no idea that violence was even on the table at all.
You could tell she had never even considered it until she was first hit.
I blame the parents.

I hope you guys save these and repost. My internet is garbage but my disgust for niggers is great.

under8ed

A serious defect in empathy

I mean, such a callous disregard for life is fucking alien to me.

There's more.
This is just all kinds of fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJXR6-dSeI8

Its weird isnt it, gang culture isnt as Strong here but people dont seem to get into these problems.

Nig wanted a rep for being a stone cold killa.
Guess he didn't realize his homies would snitch him out first time it was convenient to save their asses from jail.
The cracker was stupid for getting out of his car with a pair of jordan's when 3 niggers are around. Play stupid games like selling shoes to nigs, and you'll win stupid prizes.