Triggered defcon 8

washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html

>fake news
>pizzagate
>doesn't address any of the accusations

So fucking triggered about this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA
docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/edit
twi_____tter.com/YoumnaNaufal/status/802159773663842304
youtube.com/watch?v=BiZLd30Phf8
sli.mg/a/gaffhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? It's washington post. Have you been asleep for this whole election? Why do you care about that organization and what they have to say when you know they are biased?

>msm completely missing the point about fake news

Because pizza gate is fucking nothing you God damn paranoid tinfoil shill. Go back to /x/ and stay there.

>fake news journalists calling real news fake news

Maybe you shouldn't instagram bizarre picture of children and sexually charged pizza pics when you represent an business that is ostensibly kid-friendly.

I don't buy the pedo-ring shit, but Alefantis deserves everything he gets for being a creepy fuck.

So why did Podesta have 85 different emails about pizza?

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Until there's an actual smoking gun, I'll continue to be a skeptic.

currently watching this video of alefantis being confronted. what strikes me is how he squirms and hesitates and generally has the demeanor of a cornered animal. sounds guilty as fuck every single time he opens his mouth. this pizzagate is really unbelievable stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA

>defcon 8
user...

FBI user predicts this all 4 months in advance.

Nice get, FL

>Washington Post

>Noted Fake News Outlet

>Complaining about Fake News

are eyes even real?

>Fake News

This is what I'm going to call every rape accusation from now.

funny
this is not

docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/edit

There's no smoking gun but there is enough evidence to at least warrant an investigation. There's simply too many coincidences.

user was right

twi_____tter.com/YoumnaNaufal/status/802159773663842304

some /bros please repost this to 8ch/pol as they banned me but this needs to be out, thanks

Which is highly circumstantial and, if pressed, does not necessarily follow. Do you have any concept of how much of a logical leap it is from "Alefantis is creepy"->"Alefantis is pedo"->"Alefantis is the mastermind of a pedo-ring"? That's a massive leap which lacks at the moment suitable proof to make it plausible.

As for me, I'll happily stay on Stage 1 "Alefantis is a creepy fuck" and reserve judgment until your internet sleuthing produces an actual smoking gun instead of autistic Periscope videos.

You know the owner of comet ping pong claims to have no actual political affiliations?
Well here he is in the white house guest book numerous times.
Suspicious isn't it? Especially considering he's just a pizza place owner...
According to his interview with snopes he supported clinton but never met her, but I sincerely doubt that.

I'm only adding this line of text so I can post this again in this thread. I just posted it a second ago in a different pizzagate thread.

Thanks, senpai.

Man if it's fake, why is MSM all over it calling it fake? And the new narrative about fake news? Something is rotten as fuck. Those comments too, no relevancy to the article but "muh repuplitard" Liberals need to hang

It's not technically fake news, it's a conspiracy theory. Why are they just trying to justify shoehorning it like this?

What the hell is FutureTV?, who is this person?

He posted a picture on social media prepping her fundraiser
>but he prob wasn't there when she came by
>or at the David Brock after parties
No they prob didn't mean. U guys are reading way too much into this.
Ever heard of pizza delivery

Yeah man, I'm sure every pizza guy gets to meet personally with obama.
Also several tens of thousand dollars of funding from the clinton foundation.

With all of the info out there, especially what is posting all together like that, how can you not at a minimum find this shit suspicious?

where the fuck is the current EWO

Idk man, we were really onto something with that octagon site.

wtf that is some gene rosen sandy hook level shit

youtube.com/watch?v=BiZLd30Phf8

Really indoctrinates one psyche by way of brute force neural bundle kernel access

bump

Underrated

Does anyone actually have a source on "bizarre picture of children and sexually charged pizza pics"? I've seen zero so far.

Shill

Nigger I'm asking for the fucking pictures and source, I'm not a shill. Even asking for evidence is being a shill now? I fucking hate Hillary, I just see no evidence she fucks children in bathrooms.

lol, how fun is it talking to yourself
have a shekel

just look up pizzagate explanations ffs retarded

the lugenpresse wont stop until all the kikes are gone

I HAVE. I still don't see any instagram pictures.

I just Googled "james alefantis instagram pictures" and I see literally nothing weird.

Thoughts please >Thoughts please

> 260 comments by the 10 people who read WaPo going back and forth

sli.mg/a/gaffhM

>dicks spurting pizza slices instead of semen
>nothing weird

Pizzagate is literally the most embarrassing thing thats ever come out of this website

No, it's not. Lurk more faggot.

How

Like oh my God I'm literally shaking

He deleted quite a few after they were initially found.