Today we lost a great humanitarian and a man of the common people in the war against capitalism

Today we lost a great humanitarian and a man of the common people in the war against capitalism.
Was Castro one of the greatest men who ever lived?.

yeah he was a pretty cool guy

his hell awaits
hopefully it's an eternity of falling out of helicopters

fuck off

Fuck leftists

Yes

Sup Forums is full of classcucks so...

About as good a person as Nelson Mandela.

jump off a helicopter my man

It's going to be hard to get into heaven when you haven't accepted Jesus as your Lord and savior you communist piece of trash

see

One of the worst scum on earth has died. A beautiful day and a confirmation of the 100000000 get.

Fuck the leftists.

/thread

this is nothing tbqhwyf

So? He was dying anyways so his death shouldn't be a surprise. If anything castro is the one who had the last laugh since the CIA failed to kill him more than 100 times.

FUCK COMMUNIST SCUM

>HE DIED ON PINOCHET'S BIRTHDAY TOO

Yup thats why he made it so easy for people to leave cuba and everyone chose to stay anyways

>War against capitalism
>Capitalism, the only reason why you have your computer right now
>Capitalism, the only reason why we were able to build our bridges, buildings, pipelines, etc. as beautiful as they are, and as affective as they are.

Phew lad, I hope you don't own any video games, talking like a communist pig. And I hope you don't like any sports either, or any artists. Name one good musician that came out of Cuba or Russia, name one good sports team? Lmao. Fuck off commie pig. DUMB PIECE OF SHIT.

>fuck leftists Get
>3 days later Castro die

Will we see Kek go on a killing spree?

We can only hope

>This Miami Cuban chimping out on BBC world news

Topkek, anyone else watching this?

How did he died?

The United States has been trying to assassinate Castro for 57 years. Trump is elected and he's dead in three weeks.

WE JUST KEEP WINNING FOLKS!

Commiescum.