Now that Castro is dead, can Cuba finally start returning home?

Now that Castro is dead, can Cuba finally start returning home?

Cuba was US territory from 1898 to 1902. How about a good old fashioned reannexation?

Cuba was spanish before that you americunt.
They speak Spanish, no english
Eat shit

Reconquista!

Unincorporated territory. I don't want to pay to modernize that shit.

Bitch do you want Spanish-American War II?

I think Cuba wasn't included in some treaty that PR was that added PR as US territory, Cuba had another title, it was never US territory, more like occupied. Sadly.

Also fuck Batista for not killing Fidel when he captured him and his buddies in Santiago.

Why? Based Cubans voted for Trump by 13 point margin.

It's the Puerto Ricans who need to go back.

t. Orange County, Florida

Yeah Cubans do seem pretty based. Most of them are here in the first place because they got fucked over by leftists back home.

gib money plox

MAGA

Can there be a Puerto Rexit? I'd pay for you fuckers to leave this country and for those in Florida to return back to your damn island.

Cuban-American here. Most old cubans and 2nd generation cubans are based. It's the younger ones coming over that are leftists. Keep them out unless you want more communists.

that only has 1% support on the island, so no

There's a couple of bankruptcy options available to US states that aren't available to you as a territory.

Decreasing that damn territorial tax rate may get some businesses back, and start increasing the income to your government like it was in the... I believe 70's-80's?

No fuck off I don't want all of North America in the United States. Fuck off with your NWO agenda

If Puerto Rico becomes a state, what are the odds it would keep the "Commonwealth" in its designation the way the word exists in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Commonwealth of Kentucky, and Commonwealth of Virginia?

I think it'd be kinda nifty to get a new Commonwealth state.

Look at this anti-Manifest Destiny faggot

Why do you fuckers get your own flag? You are literally lower than a state.
You are not autonomous in any way

you got it all wrong dude. more states = more women. increase chances of obtaining girlfriends. easy plan easy life

This. The whole continent is ours by right.
Only reason Canada isn't American clay is because muh commonwealth.
And we already conquered mexico.
It was just so shitty we gave most of it back

I don't know why moot gave us our own flag

All of the US's non-state territories get a different flag than the US.

A bunch of them also got their own Olympic teams.

Apparently it's the libshits complaining about them not getting voting representation... when they all have populations perfectly capable of sending a non-voting representative to Congress who can introduce a bill to send a federally binding referendum back to their territory to request statehood.

Puerto Rico has already done it, so now it's a matter of that bill making its way through both houses of Congress.

Realistically, do you guys think a dynasty similar to the Kim one will start in Cuba?

"I think it'd be kinda nifty to get a new Commonwealth state."

>Wanting another non-White, solid Democratic State.

And on top of that, the Monroe Doctrine has been a rousing success.

... with the sole exception of Cuba refusing to actively participate, and the few European possessions such as French Guyana. Annexation is a rather simply solution to both of these problems.

Hong Kong also has it's own flag on here.

I'll trade you for Cuba, let the Spanish take you niggers back until you can pay debts.

Hawaii was solid red before it joined the Union and went blue. The reverse can also occur, especially when PR's main political divide is over the statehood-versus-"enhanced commonwealth" issue over everything else.

Additionally, Puerto Rico has a Christian-ass population. It's honestly hard to tell which way they would swing without statehood being the defining issue in their politics.

That's because the Asians there were initially disenfranchised. That isn't happening here.

Alright, what caused Alaska to enter the Union as a blue state but then switch red from the 1960's onwards?

Energy Sector.

That's when everyone who hated niggers started to switch parties, the same thing started to happen in the south around the same time.

How about referendum?

I'm not sure what the general vibe is in Cuba but my Cousins smoking hot Cuban wife still holds a grudge with Castro and all his people. They would beat the shit out of him and leave him to die in the streets every year because he refused to not celebrate Christmas. Apparently Castro was a bad guy and his brothers still run the show.

>implying the communist party would allow it

Why, so we have to let them move to the us and we have to spend our tax money to rebuild a whole island that hasnt seen anything new since 1950?

Her father that is

>falling for the anti-imperialism jew

How about you Florida hicks fuck off. The Spaniards were here 200 years before New Englanders even came into existence.

>Bitch do you want Spanish-American War II?

Yes, please.

stay mad white boi

M-me too, thanks

you're all wrong

I direct you to the OAS.

>more states = more women.
What? How does that makes sense? If they're on an offshore island, their vaginas are no more accessible to me, regardless of whether or not that island is officially the same country as me.

quads of truth

There is a cuban conspiracy within the sub cuban community in miami. All these newer Cubans are sent by fidel to vote democracy and undermine/weaken america

that seems to be the theme with immigrants in general

Clearly something about Ellis Island worked a hell of a lot better than our current approach.

Presumably, that something is "being legal".

why should we give buckets of money to fix some other countries road when the roads in my own state are shit?

>Be American
>Want to flex your muscle
>Fight old Spanish pimp that is dying
>Claim victory by taking some of his turf
>Whores don't want to be owned by another anymore
>American beats their ungrateful asses

The only based cubans are the old farts that lived under castro.

For these spics' brains to function rationally at all they had to be tortured by a literal communist dictator. Now that papa castro's dead, I expect US cubans to actually get much, much more liberal.

Yes, spics are that stupid.

Shit up, fucking comepinga.

First generation Cubans are still shouting about Castro even though their retarded kids and grandkids have been working at Pizza Hutt for three generations, all the whole Jews and faggots rule their wealthy areas.

Maybe. But the real reason is that they get everything done for them, but it's just way better than cuba

We literally already got most of the white people. The island isn't worth having now and risk it becoming a state.

It will happen.

a nigger by another name...............