What is it about Poland that is so shit yet it produces the finest looking women in the world?

What is it about Poland that is so shit yet it produces the finest looking women in the world?

why are her titties so nice

>What is it about Poland that is so shit yet it produces the finest looking women in the world?
Good Milk

Her boobs are unnaturally large, disproportionate and her face is like jerry seinfeld, so i guess jews and surgery

Aryan genes

>cowtits are bad

Gas yourself faggot

/thread

Rather not, thank you. But please, don't let that stop you from fucking your mother in the asshole shit stain.

based aryan ancestor, thanks for the swatstika

Say what you like about white supremacists, they create the hottest women.

shut the fuck up you paki lover

Np

gas yourself abo

It is to offset generally average to bad looking men.

I want her to choke me out while blinding me with those things.

Who is this fluid druid?

She looks like a fucking slag in her mid thirties.

Her tits are photoshopped to get rid of the stretch marks.

Fuck off.

I thought polacks were slavs

They look absolutely disgusting.

You're a fucking retard if you want that anywhere near you.

ebin response haha

Found the polish plumber!

I was in Poland, the ratio of attractive women is incredibly high in Eastern Europe compared to the West

should i move to poland or is it shite compared to glorious america?

Not sure, I need to get in touch with my heritage by visiting this mythical land.

North Slavs, like all Northern Europeans, experienced evolutionary pressures which selected for attractive women. In cold climates, women cannot gather enough food to supplement their diet, they must stimulate a male into providing long-term support. This creates selective pressure for especially attractive women.

Unlike other Northern Europeans, Northern Slavs have not experienced high population densities and strong centralized government during most of their evolutionary history, making them slightly less intelligent and orderly than Northwestern Europeans.

If you invested lots of money that you can live off of, then yes. If you're going there to work for high wages, then topkek.

Are polish people white?

I think some of my ancestors are polish, although my parents are faggots and never bothered to learn about it.

Last name ends in -wicz / -owicz

I vaguely remember my mom saying it was Polish

Kys faggot

Ewa Sonnet

it's because we have so many fatties.

i hate my life, can't believe i cant ejaculate inside that unbelievably sexually attractive, huge titted demigoddess

they're the most blessed western slavs, and slavs are the cutest

my state (Paraná) has the most beautiful women of our continent and guess what, we had heavy polish and other slavs immigration

>inb4 my germanic Santa Catarina / Rio Grande do Sul

just die, gaúcho, germans are ugly when they don't mix with other whites

I have the password for her site

Polish people are retarded.

At the very least, you're very unlikely to get shot here.

>talk bullshit about Northern Slavs
>while there's no Slavs up North, Northern Russians and Central Russians are mostly Balts and Finns.
>posting "Russian" girl
>who is a Tatar with dyed hair
stop being such a nigger

me too dude me too

ok im a poor fag with no education and am 20. maybe one day... rite guise?

give plox

>North Slavs, like all Northern Europeans, experienced evolutionary pressures which selected for attractive women. In cold climates, women cannot gather enough food to supplement their diet, they must stimulate a male into providing long-term support. This creates selective pressure for especially attractive women.
Most stupid shit I've read today.
Don't try come up wih evolutionary explanations if you didn't pass biology 101

pls