Will it ever happen?

Will it ever happen?

Soon. More fancy.

apparently aerodynamics and air resistance is just a myth.

There's no air in space.

>space
>aerodynamics and air resistance

user...

u wot m8?

Because you need that shit in space?

Not with that attitude.

>aerodynamics
>air resistance
>in space

A fucking leaf. The day of the rake is upon you, Trudeau.

A FUCKING

Not with mass drives. We need a technological revolution before we can even consider this.

It does if it takes of the surface. But its Warhammer 40k! The thrusters burn with the force of a thousand suns and the hull is adamantium!

>You'll never get to ride a space cathedral while shouting FOR THE EMPRAH

Guys to be fair there could be cases in which a ship would need to travel through the debris of other ships, nebulae or space dust, in that case a better aerodynamic form would be useful.

Plus it's in the 40,000 year. Were in the unification period still.

Not with that altitude

Be taken away from us? Yes, WH40K is already being feminised and enriched.

You should feel bad about yourself.

Imperium tech is garbage AdMech all the way!!

In theory space faring vessels would be built in space and spend their entire existence there. Think of what happens to a whale when its out of water, it crushes itself under its own weight. Its a completely different level of engineering to create a space vessel in an atmosphere and then move it to space than just building it there in the first place.

But in 40k I think they just build it on the literal backs of dead Imperial Guardsmen until its out of the atmosphere, then canonize the Imps into some unnamed and unloved order of Saints into service of the Divine Emperor of Mankind. Then they inture the guardsmen into the furnace of the ship, not out of honor but because the screams of their souls proclaiming the glory of the Emperor as the careen thru the warp might scare a demon or two. The technopriests know it doesn't but it is good for morale.

no

>spaceship lined with cathedrals dedicated to the worship of a psychic god
>hull lined with cannons the size of asteroids
>front is fitted with a battering ram, its sole purpose to ram into other ships
>powered by warp drive, guided by psychic navigators

>b-but muh aerodynamics!!

TRAITOR

Fuck, I love crenellations.

He actually has a point, how is something like this going to take off from earth atmosphere.

Don't tell me you're going to assemble it in space, because that would be 100000000 more expensive.

i have nothing but pity for you

No. The Imperium happens when everything fucks-up. Except Ultramar. Why would you want this?

it would be extremely painful