The average alt-(((right))) here is

the average alt-(((right))) here is

1) Opposing American imperialism (aka atlanticism) in any form
2) Pretty ok with foreign imperialism such as Russian or Iranian
3) Supporting dissolution of NATO and opposing it's military interventions
4) Yet pretty ok with foreign non-NATO military interventions (like Russian one)
5) Disregarding almost any local media, yet fully accepting foreign one - RT
6) Despise local politicians who support extension of government, censorship, high taxation
7) Yet adore foreign politicians doing basically the same things (with even more intensity)

explain me now, how the alr-right is not just an alternate cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>alternate cuck
They are, Ukraine

None of those things are remotely true.

They can't explain it. They are 100% cucks. Every last one of them would offer their wives, girlfriends and daughters pussies to Trumps hands on demand.

Only a powerful and distinct man from a long line of alpha males, true leaders and successful politicians can save America. That mans name is John. John Ellis Bush.

will the man of guac reclaim his throne??

Not without your help citizen. Do your part and buy a guac bowl today.

I generally oppose US imperialism more than Russian mainly because Putin is a reaction to the west and because he doesn't bomb shit halfway across the planet and instead stays in his little corner where he abuses his power instead of fucking up the whole planet.

We both know none of that shit is true so I won't bother with the point by point refutation.

>None of those things are remotely true.

yes, they are

Putin's for example has a lot of traits everybody here afraid that Clinton would have, like:

Interventionism,
open border policy and free citizenship (for tajik subhumans)
expanding the role of government in economics and citizen's life,
censorhip

etc etc

yet every single fucker here praising Putin,
saying he is based and stuff

Why is there internet in hohol bydlo land? I thought it was down like your gas supply

>I generally oppose US imperialism more than Russian mainly because Putin is a reaction to the west

not exactly
Russian' nowadays imperialism is just a restoration/continuation of soviet one

>Why is there internet in hohol bydlo land?

why germ rapebaby cucks even allowed to post?

Yes, and it is happening precisely because US couldn't be bothered to take a breather and make sure somebody like Putin doesn't get into power in Russia by introducing it into Europe proper.

Apologize, hohol!

>and make sure somebody like Putin doesn't get into power in Russia

you mean military intervention?
because in order to do the proper intervention, murica should have killed a lot of people,

which were communist party members,
military commanders,
and - the most important - the KGB agent

the people responsible of forming ГКЧП (and Putin is their plant) - State Committee on the State of Emergency,
which did anything to sabotage integration into Europe

a vast group of hard to the core soviet imperialists, that wanted to prevent USSR from falling apart at first,
and to restore the empire by any means (as plan B)

US didn't have problems invading Germany and executing nazis, I don't see how invading somebody worse than nazis could pose a problem.

>US didn't have problems invading Germany and executing nazis

US had a vast left lobby in media and some politicians (which now grown into modern day democrats and SJW menace)

imagine the level of worldwide butthurt

but yeah, you got the point,
that was one of numerous mistakes done by US

>3) Supporting dissolution of NATO and opposing it's military interventions

Why are you Ukrainians so retarded?

We don't want the dissolution of NATO, we want our allies to pay their fair share (By buying our weapons)

>We don't want the dissolution of NATO

i've seen "NATO is a globalist tool" rhetoric several times
here,
that's why i came to that conclusion

>we want our allies to pay their fair share

as soon as the west stops being a sissy and fire all women from being ministers of defense, 2% GDP is gonna happen soon

>reasonably stated thread
>18 replies

I'm sorry Piotr, you tried.

Also, gib clay back reee tc. etc.

Ukraine is not a country

You heard him Sviatoslav, now that Bruce has declared you a non-country you need to dissolve.

Globalists want to push democracy and liberalism throughout the world. Trump wants to put America First. This does not mean isolationism, it just means this empire must benefit Americans primarily, not crusade for Democracy.

Trump doesn't mean the end of American hegemony, just that you can't expect us to help you unless you have something worthwhile to offer us.

Of course people should be against any foreign intervention in shithole countries. We don't wan't our countries to be flooded with refugees.

Ukraine is Russia's rightful clay, you fucking subhuman.

I know this must be an absolute shock but the posters on this board are contrarians who have been told all their lives by their parents that Russia is not to be trusted, and since they see on the news that Achmed is fingering underage Swedish girls they think they were lied to and Russia can fix everything for them

I don't know if you were around during the elections but every now and then happeningfags would invade the board with their WW3 threads. If you had any doubt that there was cucks on this board you would be proven wrong in amazement as hundreds of burgers, anglos, Germans, euros of all flags would beg Russia not to nuke them, would talk about collaborating with them in case of invasion, I even saw some burgers asking to literally get fucked in the boy pussy by manly Russians. What a sad sight it was to see from a board that prides itself on being strong nationalists and pro-sovereignty

ITT, geography doesn't exist.

Don't worry, our boy Bolton will get a position and USA lives on

Its a good thread. I don't understand love of cuck (((Trump))) and hate for WASP chauvinist boys like Bolton and King

people fell for "Putin is a strong and based leader" meme

Trump praised Putin because he's an impulsive lout that, at the time, lacked any real political concept

Trump fucking sucks and most of his supporters here (including myself) will not defend the guy's personal character or integrity. He just serves as a flawed countersignal to a greater, categorical evil.

Legit Putinists posting here are just confused bootlickers forgetting why anybody is opposing globalism in the first place. It has to do with political sovereignty, and a corrupt imperialist isn't a great model for that

Russian Federation is no different than the EU. It would be "based" to balkanize it asap.

>20% muslims

Ukraine is not a nation.
It's just a Skypes proxy and a cannon fooder of various inbreded subhuman nations.
Usefull Idiots.

This. Same multiracial financially miserable shithole like USSR. Fun fact: shitskin regions and gook republics are subsidy addicts. Dropping them out = more money in the federal budget and no minorities.good deal

Shia, secular, russain muslims etc. ≠ saudi wahhabi sunni scum.
Either way they're minority in russia, they do not hold any institutional power, they're under absolute controll of inteligence services and most important they're rounded up and highly concetrated in a small number of areas so when and if times comes removing them would be a piece of cake.
Chears Senpai, also i next year i'm traveling to Baltics with my friends, can't wait to come. Read so many intreresting things about your culture and history.

1) true 2) not true 3) true 4) partially true: ukraine was not justified from russia, in syria the un regonized goverment invited them there. 5) most media is propaganda these days. Rt is just russian narrative that i find amusing at times. 6) i support many local politicians from main political parties. 7) depends alot, term is too broad to comment here with phone.

Itt Butthurt ukrainian whose country made dangerous gamble and lost it when his gov was foolish enough to trust us/eu security assurances. Have fun with your greece 2.0

This and deport all the mudslimes from moscow and other Russian cities.

Oh and alt right term is a fucking joke. They just try to rebrand everyone as nazi who might see through some parts of globalist narrative. Op is a shill.

Russia is same in that regard
Russia Today is dangerous for your brain
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

To sum up alternative right in its original form before nupol and filth like Chernovich, Crowder and Milo jumped on the train - it's something like this

>good thread is not used
>b tier trash at the top