Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I'm losing an argument on the internet. Does anyone have any other awful HuffPo headlines?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/im-not-calling-you-a-racist-im-calling-you-an-irresponsible_us_5824c5d7e4b01e4dcf34babd
huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-creates-registry-for-white-men-until-we-figure-out-whats-going-on_us_582f4e99e4b058ce7aaae11f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What kind of argument

>losing an argument about the huffpo
how the fuck

dear kek, please make huffpo go away forever. blessed be kek.

Nah, it's just that they're saying that Breitbart isn;t a legit newsource (yeah, I know) and posted that image of all of Milo's trolling headlines. I just need a similar image of HuffPo bullshit to trigger them.

google "mohammad was a feminist" as well

Thanks guys.

Tell whoever you're debating to go to the huffpo website and find the number of articles that aren't op-eds disguised as news or complete hyperbole. Chances are they'll come back with zero.

Epic

huffingtonpost.com/entry/im-not-calling-you-a-racist-im-calling-you-an-irresponsible_us_5824c5d7e4b01e4dcf34babd

It gets worse lmao

huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-creates-registry-for-white-men-until-we-figure-out-whats-going-on_us_582f4e99e4b058ce7aaae11f

>so fuck off
>the peace sign in the profile picture

I can answer 2nd pic easily, men make decisions

If you can't argue for your own position, why do you even follow it?

Are you a sheep, or a man?

>even Jimmy Kimmel has to call out Huff n Puff's bullshit

post the two headlines with the Steak and Trump

>trolling headlines
Well there's your problem. And no, Breitbart isn't a "legit" news source. It's bias, nonfactual and clickbait. Since you're too stupid to argue your own position you should be able to see that.