Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Only the most euphoric of fedoras has been denying any of the shit you've been saying.

Didn't a recent census in America show that catholics are a minority now?

Yea, but you forgot to mention that global IQ is also going down.

What if I'm not an atheist but instead non-religious?

Islam has to be the truth then since it's the fastest growing religion. Bismillah.

In 1970 the world population was 3,706,618,163 in 2010 it was 6,900,000,000.

Blame the rise of Kekism.

Hail Odin

Haven't they always been? Besides that's just because of rising third world population.

He's not trying to say christianity is true. He's just saying christianity isn't going anywhere.

Funny how shilling religion suddenly stops when the natural choice is picking the religion that'll have the shill's head chopped off and his church burned down.

>literally worshipping a faggot

Queer

To be fair Santa Muerte is the fastest growing religion, its almost going to be the religion of Latin America at this point.

>He's just saying christianity isn't going anywhere.

Look at the Middle East and North Africa: That's the destiny of Christianity in Europe and after Europe all the world, inshallah.

How intellectual.

>yfw a meme killed a religion

What's the primary source for these claims in (((Greenberg)))'s book? :^)

Memes are all powerful.
Fine digits by the way.

This is thanks to shit like islam and such. In all honesty, I'd rather be around a neckbeard fedora tipper than a muzzie.

House GlovedDick
Their colors are skin tones and red
Thier Symbol is a dried out cut penis next to a moist and freshly retracted intact one
Thier words are "Foreskined, Forewarned"

I'm not surprised, it's inherently illogical.

You can't "lack a belief in the existence of god or gods". You just chose not to personally utilize any specific definition for "god".

Fuckin edgelords.

Yeah like those peaceful vikings converting when those violent murdering Christian missionaries came to their lands

Oh wait. Silly fedora that's the OPPOSITE of what happened.

Well it doesn't matter anyways. Most atheists today are atheists simply because they despise religion, not because they reached it through there own logical reasoning, which leads to them being leftist faggots. I can only hope that one day there will be more right wing atheists like myself.

kek approves, continue on comrade

You realize this is because Christianity is exploding among African niggers, and African niggers are exploding in population? I hope you Christcucks are happy with yourselves.

What do the Vikings have to do with what I said?

Most atheists are atheists because they have no knowledge of the divine and view God like Santa

>hurr I'm ugly and don't have a girlfriend obviously God can't exist because I'm the centre of the universe

The more entitled a person is the less likely they are to believe in God. It's a shame.

And it why Atheism is social poison created and pushed by Jews.

Muh vikings were bad goyim

As opposed to gaytheism dwindling amongst fat bronies?

They are known homosexuals.

But that's an American, not a Viking.

Wow, what a nice argument!

>Didn't a recent census in America show that catholics are a minority now?

As they should be. Catholicucks have no loyalty to anything besides the papacy. Expecting these Irish-Catholics to integrate into American society is retarded.

JFK was not my president.

Well I don't disagree with that.

Varg internet defends force at it again.

After you LARPing do you suck each other off like your faggot Gods?

>like your faggot Gods
Hey, maybe you can answer my question here

>2016
>Defending Greeco-jewish spook invented by the Romans to literally cuck people into submission.

But Jesus was a real person!
>Nope.jpg

>But Jesus was a real person!
>>Nope.jpg

People still deny the existence of a man who called himself the son of God.

I'm not even a fedora and i know that Atheism is not a religion, retard.

>this is what christcucks think arguments look like
The more intelligent a person is, the less children they have, because there's a lot more to do when you're intelligent than popping kids 24/7 like Laquisha Ledaniqua and Fatima Al Muhammeddin do.
That leads to low-iq niggers like you spreading their retarded genes way faster than quality-people can.

Hence, why stupid shit like worshipping a jew on a stick gets more popular.

I just hope euginics will be implemented soon, that would fix everything

>People still deny the existence of a man who called himself the son of God.
really made me think

Cuckianity is literally a meme...

Wow, let's all get on board with objective claims about the metaphysical.

Don't wanna be accused of wearing a funny hat!!

>Implying Volkish Occultism isn't the way to go

thats to be expected, atheism is usually touted by people who wish to live their life based on facts, and atheism has no facts to support them

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world.

Too bad Islam is also the fastest growing religion.

>atheists
>% of population worldwide
>non western population growth

2 + 2 = ?

>The more entitled a person is the less likely they are to believe in God

Truth, I have this notion that there are people who believe out of faith and a very select few of whom either God had pity or a special place in His heart whom He personally shows evidence (mystical experiences).

Fedoras want to be mystics nao.

Yeah, you sure show intelligence, svoloch, since you haven't figured out that the evidence thing is a special thing reserved for important people like mystics.

Like the british user said, you're an entitled cuck and not very smart given how easy it is for you to trust current science and ignore future possibilities when all the shit we have currently gets disproven for instance.

>since you haven't figured out that the evidence thing is a special thing reserved for important people like mystics
what?

>given how easy it is for you to trust current science and ignore future possibilities
>hurr i bet your science is gonna be disproven in the future durr this is how i know god exists checkmate fedora atheists hurr yea 2000 year old jewish tales are da real evidence durr
kek

>entitled cuck
What's 'cuck' about anything i said you fucking retard?

>>since you haven't figured out that the evidence thing is a special thing reserved for important people like mystics
>what?

There are very few prophets, and God speaks almost exclusively to prophets.

is that guy being sarcastic?

No, I don't think so, why?

Well no shit when it's retarded and thus religious third world niggers who are breeding like rabbits. Nothing to do with civilized countries that are less religious than ever and that movement will not change unless they import allahu akbars.