F

it is about to hit the fan

>UNARMED TEENAGER SHOT IN THE BACK
>OFFICER ADMITS THE TEEN WAS RUNNING AWAY

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-man-fatally-wounded-by-police-in-west-englewood-20161124-story.html

and nothing of value was lost

>THE TEEN WAS RUNNING AWAY

>teens
>students
>children
>adolescents
>juveniles
>youngsters
>aspiring rappers
>urban youths
>Iced tea aficionados
>skittles connoisseurs
>undergraduates
>urchins
>striplings

The media needs more words to use in place of ‘nigger’.

This is it.

Should of tried not being a nignog

Stop running from cops.. simple as.

Another chimpout when?

The officer couldn't have know this jungle bunny wasn't armed. He was resisting arrest and trying to evade police. This cop deserves a promotion for doing gods work.

Praise kek.

Yeah right this cop will be the first fly to drop; just watch... Jesus Christ himself wills it.

Killing someone who is unarmed and not attacking you is punishable by random stranger execution. Get ready pig lovers soon you will have more than cheering their brutality on your plates.

fpbp

Police Officers are allowed to shoot when a suspect is running away.

Tell that to fergusson missouri.

>Chicago
It's fucking nothing. They won't blow this up because then they'll have to draw attention to all of the crime and murders in chiraq.

I am a Chicago resident. No one will do anything about this- its cold out. The weather may get a little better this week though so I guess we wait and see.

Haha, you're assuming the media deals in reality. They will be just fine continuing to ignore black on black crime while reporting this.

>Fatally wounded

This sounds really retarded.

"Did you kill him?"
"No I just fatally wounded him."

I don't care about the cops. The only good nigger is a dead nigger and this Dindu nuffins shouldn't have run from the police if he was innocent.

I can't tell from the story - what's the bet it was a black cop?

Innocent men don't run.

Nah Soros doesnt want the niggers rioting anymore until Trump is in office
Obama will go out on a peaceful note

Brown was running back towards the officer
Forensically proven

FINALLY a nigger is killed and he was ACTUALLY unarmed

now we get to act smug and admit we still wanted him to die.

Again, anyone that shoots a fleeing innocent is a target. There is a reason they don't hire cops with IQ's above 100 but in this case it works against the idiot pig who decided to open his mouth immediately. Open GAME

>be cop
>want to go home to loving family for thanksgiving
>have to chase a violent nigger in pitch black darkness
>nigger turns around
>cant see shit because shitskin
>magdump

Rly maeks u think don it

>nigger detected
You're only 6% of the population and Hispanics hate you. Remember that before you get out of line, nigger.

Pretty good actually. When I tested in 2016 8k+ applicants and 5k+ were minority's including me but I only saw a few other Asians, rest were niggers or hispanics.

Wounds inconsistent with life

Castro will keep attention from him.

>runs away from police officer
>dindu nuffin

If youve done nothing wrong then why are you running away from a police officer?

The niggers name is Kajuan Raye age 19. Just look for his normie book and I bet he has gang poses or nigger gun pics.

>nigger gun pic
had myself a good laugh

it may not look like much, but this is a highly concentrated meme

Here we go

>skittles connoisseurs

>human

>iced tea aficionados
>skittles connoisseurs

>street dreams
G'night

> brutality on your plates.

We are white, we can behave, police is our guys.
Stay mad Jamal.
That means it didnt kill him on spot, he bleed to death or died in ambulance.

Here we see a fine upstanding innocent teenage skittles connoisseur mercilessly gunned down by the racist evil LITERALLY HITLER police.

Bump