What is your honest opinion on the Black Lives Matter demands?

What is your honest opinion on the Black Lives Matter demands?

policy.m4bl.org/end-war-on-black-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgVEzwpy-Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their problems are their own doing and no one elses. The only ones oppressing them are themselves

They're basically admitting black people commit more crimes.

Terrorism.

Why is Black capitalized?

Blacks have same rights as whites, their special snowflake demands are comedy.

>BLM are actually ancaps

One more for Talcum...
...An end to prosecution of blacks for ANY and ALL past crime was well as future ,in perpetuity.

'An end to all deportations.."?

I agree that we should get rid of capital punishment, but not for any reason that has to do with black people.

This list of demands is ridiculous, but less ridiculous than the one that they published like last year that amounted to "stop telling black people they can't commit crimes"

Nice digits

>removal of police from schools
I'm sure that'll go wonderfully. The police would rather not be there, you know.

Selfish, idealistic and unrealistic.

They've purposely made their demands unobtainable so "the movement" will never end.

I almost liked BLM more when they had no defined goals or purpose, and just a nebulous hashtag of a movement

Because they're black supremacists.

An immediate end to the criminalization and dehumanization of Black youth across all areas of society including, but not limited to; our nation’s justice and education systems, social service agencies, and media and pop culture. This includes an end to zero-tolerance school policies and arrests of students, the removal of police from schools, and the reallocation of funds from police and punitive school discipline practices to restorative services.

An end to capital punishment.

An end to money bail, mandatory fines, fees, court surcharges and “defendant funded” court proceedings.

An end to the use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services and needs.

An end to the war on Black immigrants including the repeal of the 1996 crime and immigration bills, an end to all deportations, immigrant detention, and Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) raids, and mandated legal representation in immigration court.
An end to the war on Black trans, queer and gender nonconforming people including their addition to anti-discrimination civil rights protections to ensure they have full access to employment, health, housing and education.
An end to the mass surveillance of Black communities, and the end to the use of technologies that criminalize and target our communities (including IMSI catchers, drones, body cameras, and predictive policing software).

you can have all that if you eliminate affirmative action.

deal?

>An end to the war on Black trans, queer and gender nonconforming people
Welp. They just lost half their black support right there.

>End capital punishment

I can back this. Instead, they should be lobotomized, reprogrammed and sent to work with blind people in making brooms, clocks, and copier paper.

Part 2

The demilitarization of law enforcement, including law enforcement in schools and on college campuses.

An immediate end to the privatization of police, prisons, jails, probation, parole, food, phone and all other criminal justice related services.

Until we achieve a world where cages are no longer used against our people we demand an immediate change in conditions and an end to all jails, detention centers, youth facilities and prisons as we know them. This includes the end of solitary confinement, the end of shackling of pregnant people, access to quality healthcare, and effective measures to address the needs of our youth, queer, gender nonconforming and trans families.

Complete and utter joke. At least they dropped the bullshit about black sovereignty which was even more hilarious.

If the American government really wanted black people dead all they'd have to do is stop policing ghettos.

Some I can agree with some of their points. I still wholesale disagree with everything they say because they're not saying them for freedom... they're saying them so they can be niggers easier.

My opinion? Well we shouldn't even pay attention to these terrorist nigs unless its to either deport them back to Africa, or Prison, but prisons cost money and they seem to like it in there, it's like a family reunion for them.

no one should supplicate to some faggots who take soros money and get violent over horseshit

>An end to the use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services and needs.

Ridiculous. If you comitted a crime you'll have to face the fact that your chances of getting emloyed/getting a gun license are lowered. It's a part of punishment for your failure. Employers have a RIGHT to know about your past and dismiss you if your law obedience doesn't meet their standarts.
The same goes for loaning and etc.
Literally this is "wedindonuffing".

What happens if we dont meet their demands?

There's about 37.5 million black people in the united states so if they want those demands met then we have a demand of our own.

They all move to Mississippi and Louisiana (which are both about 40% black as it is) which will officially be all black states, white people will not be allowed to live in those states (but they may vacation there) and blacks won't be allowed to live in states besides those (but they may vacation elsewhere).

Black people can set up their own government, their own police force, their own schooling system, etc... and do whatever they want amongst themselves but they will not receive any special treatment from government and those states will be funded just like any other states.

If we can all agree to those terms then yes BLM's demands will be met.

Here is my opinion on their demands

An immediate end to the criminalization and dehumanization of Black youth across all areas of society including etc....

>This is perfectly fine with me, as they are willing to accept the fact that this will likely result in higher youth crime rates within their communities.

An end to capital punishment

>I don't support this but at the same time I acknowledge the fact that there is strong argument to be made that capital punishment should be abolished.

An end to money bail, mandatory fines, fees, court surcharges etc...

>Yeah we should end most of this horseshit, and end nonsense like civil forfeiture as well. The criminal justice system is rife with practices which amount to outright theft and extortion.

An end to the use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, etc...

>Ehh. I agree with this to some, very limited extent and I suppose this could partially work(with many stipulations.) Discussing this one properly would be a whole new thread in and of itself.

An end to the war on Black immigrants including the repeal of the 1996 crime and immigration bills, an end to all deportation etc.....

>No. This one is shit.

An end to the war on Black trans, queer and gender nonconforming people including their addition to anti-discrimination civil rights protections to ensure they have full access to employment, health, housing and education.

>Sure, whatever, why not? The tranny issue means literally nothing to me.

An end to the mass surveillance of Black communities,

>This one is retarded as fuck. Police are just supposed to stop using effective technology because of your feels? Also, no more body cams? What could possibly be the rationale behind something like that? Police wearing body cams is just basic common sense at this point. They benefit everyone.

>End to the use of past criminal history to determine _LOANS_
L M A O
M
A
O
I don't think so, goy

Fuck that they aren't taking Mississippi or Louisiana

tl;dr
>Stop punishing black people when we rape, steal, and muirder!

BLM is just an organized collective of "I DINDU NUFFIN!"

Well goddammit where do we stick them?

I thought about the dakotas but that's precious farmland.

1. No, if you commit crimes you should be prosecuted. I wonder what laws they wanna get rid of?

2. Sounds fine.

3. Agree.

4. God no. Just coz you're a no good criminal doesn't mean people should be forced to do business with you. Freedom of association.

5. God no.

digits have it

niggers kill more niggers than anyone else

they're living in a jew-funded dreamworld. they don't care about fairness, they just want handouts and to be excused for committing horrific crimes. BLM doesn't even bother distinguishing between monsters like Trayvon Martin who deserved death and that woman who was killed in a jail cell for resisting an officer fucking with her just for owning a nice car. BLM literally believes that if you're black, you're a victim and can do no wrong. Travon Martin was a hardened criminal who was in the middle of committing aggravated assault when he was killed, and BLM still uses his name and face as evidence that the system is so hard on poor defenseless black people.

Their agenda is white genocide and black supremacy (ha! supremacy of a people who can't do math or plan for the future). They all deserve swift death.

Well I have a couple opinions, I'll reveal them in bullet point format.

- It's hilarious. Their entire movement. Based on ignorance, they don't even know who the enemy is
- I hope they get what they want, because it would end with the complete and utter eradication of nigger scum from this country
- Niggers are stupid enough to believe they have leverage.

>let us commit crime in peace

>I want to be punished less and have an easier time getting away with committing crimes

They can go fuck themselves.

most importantly

- black lives do not matter. they are subhuman in the literal sense. 3/5 of a person. their language doesn't have a sense of time because they aren't smart enough as a race to conceptualize the future.

Back to fucking Africa, or we get all the niggers and dune coons out of Africa and all the whites move there and build a fence around the continent

Part 2

The demilitarization of law enforcement, including law enforcement in schools and on college campuses.

>This one is good. I'm not saying that police shouldn't have access to equipment they legitimately need, but WAY too many cops are straight up LARPing as Delta Force these days. Suburban cops don't need fucking APVs and such for christs sake.

An immediate end to the privatization of police, prisons, jails, probation, parole, food, phone and all other criminal justice related services.

>This one is also valid. The American prison system is in need of serious reform, and this would be a step in the right direction.

Until we achieve a world where cages are no longer used against our people we demand an immediate change in conditions and an end to all jails, detention centers, etc...

>This is mostly fair. Obviously some of this (ending solitary) won't work but again, our prison system is fucking terrible and in serious need of reform.

Well yeah that's the first choice but we've been saying go back to Africa for decades, the point of black states is to turn their little list of demands on itself.

KEK SEES YOU TELLING THE TRUTH.

They can shove them wherever they want. Make cotton picking great again.

BLM is a stupid and racist organization.

Several of the points should be universal and have nothing to do with black people alone.

Fuck niggers and fuck their SJW enablers.

They should all be gassed.

It's a movement of retards and professional victims being moved forward by the jewish controlled media. It's basically a miniature left only they don't put up that bullshit facade about caring for all races.

>What is your honest opinion on the Black Lives Matter demands?
>demands

Sorry kids, we don't negotiate with terrorists in Trump's America.

These demands are laughable.
>just let us break the law

There are a few interesting facts sprinkled in though.

>War on Black People

There is no war on black people; there hasn't been any mass semblance of such a thing in 50-60 years. This is hilarious fabrication of skewed ideas spread and exacerbated by mainstream media.

This is basically a list of all the shit niggers do that makes the any niggerfied part of society suck, and a demand/call for making all of said shit socially acceptable. It's no better than the whole tranny acceptance movement, except trannies are at least somewhat aware of their shortcomings and decide against causing civil unrest on a grand scale.

I'll agree to any/all of these demands if - and only if - segregation is federally reinstated and affirmative action is completely done away with.

more than 15% of transgender people don't have jobs, so of course they dont make 10k a year.

plus, make more then 10k and no free whoremoans

You could even argue that slavery was simply adult supervision as their actual benefit to humanity was greater during that era than now.

Aren't they basically saying blacks are indeed violent, uncivilized criminals and white people should just accept it, instead of fighting it?

lel

1. Already there, bud.
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.
5. No.

REMEMBER THE BLM DALLAS 'AMBUSH' FUNERAL?

OBAMA CAME OUT AND TALKED SHIT ABOUT COPS, AT THE FUNERAL.
HE SAID THEY ARE SYSTEMATICALLY RACIST. AND THINGS NEEDED TO CHANGE. AT THE FUNERAL.
FOR THE DALLAS COPS.
thatfuckingnigger.

If that's what it'll take to get them to behave like productive members of society, it would be cheaper to just round them all up and gas them...

look at the officer's faces.
>the contempt. the inner turmoil. the rage.

Their entire movement makes no sense at all. They even have BLM groups in places where no dindu gets killed, they even protested here in my country.
The only reason the dindus founded that group to protest and riot is because they hate Whitey (or any non-dindu) killing one of their own.
The left supports them because they are a leftist group that supports leftist ideas so it is a great ally to have.
a WLM group would make much more sense than this but the media and the left would never accept it, they even classified it as a hate group.
The only "good" thing about BLM is that it raises the racial tensions and might conclude into a race war.

This. It's incredible they use that "average income per capita" figure so dishonestly and implies that it's due to systemic oppression.
People living in the countryside have an average income lower than people in cities, but that's due to economics, not the city dwellers oppressing the poor disenfranchised in the hicks.

The digits!! Praise Kek!

Utter lunacy to justify a race war in their retarded marxist nigger heads.

It blows my mind that BLM fucks are too stupid to see the tools they are.

They have literally no point because they focus on blacks being killed for COMMITTING CRIMES AND PUTTING OTHER PEOPLES LIVES IN DANGER.

They fucking refuse to accept that a black person can do wrong.
>Zimzam almost had his fucking skull caved in by Trayvon
>Tons of evidence supporting that Trayvon was indeed a fucking thug who regularly fought people and did drugs
>The reason Zimzam was following him was because there were robberies in that neighborhood and he was suspicious
>After Trayvon died the robberies stopped
>Literally evidence that Trayvon was leaning over zimzam (The bullet angles on the shirt show that his shirt was hanging off of his stomach)
>Despite all this evidence we have BLM spouting HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
This happens every single fucking time and I'm fucking sick of it. BLM is a domestic terrorism group as far as I'm concerned. They just want blacks to be above the goddamn law, considering they riot everytime a black person is rightfully killed for trying to kill others

I didn't even read the picture before posting, but god fucking damn
>An end to the use of past crimes to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services and needs
>LET US BREAK THE LAW WITH NO PUNISHMENT AT ALL
Jesus fucking christ. This isn't even a race exclusive fucking issue

Black Lives Matter UK has no black people in it.

When the rich white students shut down the runway of London Airport under the banner of BLM, they couldn't even find a token black to accompany them.

It's a funding scam to take money from NGOs. At least one person in every mob is paid, if not the entire mob. It's the least spontaneous "uprising" in history.

I think we can spot a pattern with the public face of The Left: it's deliberately insane. Which leads me to believe that these NGO sugar daddies are in fact Right Wing neocons. Imagine if these people were armed with facts and kicked off about shit that mattered, eh? They could cause some real damage. The grassroots worker rebelion against Open Borders would be much, much larger for a start.

So ultimately, BLM and much of what is perceived as the Left are in fact stooges designed to alienate the normies from activism.

Or the Left is utterly insane, solipsistic and criminal. The results are the same.

>war
It's like calling pest control a war. Stop feeding the animals. Sterilize the baby mamas. Send them back to apefrica. They're an invasive species.

>black people commmit more crime than whites
>over half of all homicides committed by black men despite only making up around 7-8℅ of US population
>therefore black people come into more contact with police
>yet somehow still more white people than black people killed by police
>despite whiteys committing less crime than blacks
>which means whites are more likely to be victims of police brutality

really makes you think

>Police in schools

Wouldn't happen if nigs didn't nog. No Cops at my school, and I went to a poor White public school

Their demands read like instructions on making being a criminal easier.

It's all Soros, anyway. he's funding unrest to split the country, to give the Dems more power, so they can erect his Globalist Wet Dream.

>End the war on black people
Oh, if only...

guys i have a radical new opinion that i want to share

black people are bad

Was that the one that demanded a black state inside the USA that didn't have to follow American law but was entitled to federal funding and protection?

good luck preventing the media from spinning this into a reaction to "oppression"

>The demilitarization of law enforcement, including law enforcement in schools and on college campuses.

They have a point here. But what will they do, to reduce black crime?

How about telling black youths, if the cops stop you, follow orders, tell the truth, don't get cocky.

>An immediate end to the privatization of police, prisons, jails, probation, parole, food, phone and all other criminal justice related services.
I'm good with this. But make prisons horrible places to go, stop the ridiculous "rehabilitation" thing. It doesn't work.

>Until we achieve a world where cages are no longer used against our people we demand an immediate change in conditions and an end to all jails, detention centers, youth facilities and prisons as we know them. This includes the end of solitary confinement, the end of shackling of pregnant people, access to quality healthcare, and effective measures to address the needs of our youth, queer, gender nonconforming and trans families.

Okay, cool. We'll do that, when blacks don't commit the majority of crime. Ready when you are!

>An immediate end to the criminalization and dehumanization of Black youth across all areas of society including, but not limited to; our nation’s justice and education systems, social service agencies, and media and pop culture. This includes an end to zero-tolerance school policies and arrests of students, the removal of police from schools, and the reallocation of funds from police and punitive school discipline practices to restorative services.

Okay. We'll do that when black kids stop committing crime.

>An end to capital punishment.

Such as?

>An end to money bail, mandatory fines, fees, court surcharges and “defendant funded” court proceedings.

Oh, so making being a criminal is cheaper is your solution?

>An end to the use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services and needs.

You know, cause felons deserve everything. Free.

Hey, you killed my mom! Have a free house and college degree. While you're at it, take my job, too. There's really good stuff in our office for you to steal.

>An end to the war on Black immigrants including the repeal of the 1996 crime and immigration bills, an end to all deportations, immigrant detention, and Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) raids, and mandated legal representation in immigration court.

When was this a problem? Ever?

>An end to the war on Black trans, queer and gender nonconforming people including their addition to anti-discrimination civil rights protections to ensure they have full access to employment, health, housing and education.

How are they blocked, now? RuPaul doesn't seem to be suffering.

>An end to the mass surveillance of Black communities, and the end to the use of technologies that criminalize and target our communities (including IMSI catchers, drones, body cameras, and predictive policing software).

You know, because the best way to fight crime is to make it harder to catch.

They are more radical than the KKK.

>What is your honest opinion on the Black Lives Matter demands?
They're based in delusion. No amount of gibsmedats can cure their delusions. Only total anarchy can satisfy their "demands", at which point they will still blame whites for the miserable conditions of anarchy.

Anyone who supports BLM should be gassed either for being an anarchist or a useful idiot.

The core of BLM, the people who organize rallies and bus people, are a hate group through and through. They are much more radical than most White Power groups, calling for outright segregation and the theft of non-black owned businesses. They also want the government to pay for it all. They are essentially a racial separatist group that demands billions of dollars in subsidies.

They probably will be, at a protest.

Oh, THAT kind of gassing...

A lot of this is self brought. The only stuff I agree with is ending zero tolerance, making criminal history less pertinent for voting and cars and shit. The fact is though, there is no war. If anything, they're declaring war on non-blacks and blaming them.

Roflmao. So essentially the niggers STILL don't want to be held responsible for their own actions and they have the audacity to demand that the nation turns a blind eye to anything they do just because they are black.

Fuck BLM niggers. We should just send them back to Africa to be the slaves to their own people again.

Anarcho-Communists, actually, but they're easy to confuse.

Why not just go back home instead of keep living with oppressive crackas?

The real money behind the "movement" is Soros, I suspect they borrowed heavily from the Black Panthers for this "agenda". The Panthers started out as a protest and patrols against the beatings of blacks by the Oakland police, and the movement was quickly politicized and aligned with agitators and anarchist movements in the 60's and 70's. Same thing here - starts out as a protest for black shootings, now it's a political party demanding hand outs and the leadership and funding is shady as fuck.

Africa doesn't want them either - and they'd last a day in some African cities, at most. Africans don't hold American blacks in high esteem, they see them as rich and spoiled.

You want to see truly poor people, go to Africa, or South America. They don't have a roof or running water or electricity most of the time, let alone new sneakers and phones and rims and weaves and long shiny nails. The blacks in this country have endless opportunity, but they spit on it and insult us for offering it.

>white oppression exists because they have power over black communities
>groups can really only make demands if they're in a position of power

So which is it? Are blacks being lorded over by whites or are they in a position to actually make demands?

> You can't punish crime, that's racist!

I think every society has a duty to help the poor and disadvantaged but that doesn't mean that criminals should be let off lightly. The only things I can think of that the US should do that BLM would probably agree with would be to have every police officer wear a body camera and to decriminalise marijuana possession. I think BLM's complaints about incarceration are complete bullshit. The US homicide rate peaked in the 80s or early 90s, and since then incarceration has gone up and murders have gone done. The problem is that the Black community is much more upset by the small number of police killings than by the large number of black on black civilian killings

This really makes black people look like criminals (they are). Can they not see that?

I just looked it up, UK has 3% black population. I thought it was far more than that. How are your blacks? Uppity criminals?

>they'd last a day in some African cities, at most
Good, every African-American should travel to Africa at least once in their lifetime, like Muslims go to Mecca to do their pagan ritual, and see what war really looks like.

what if BLM is a group created to justify action?

There was an article I read somewhere that talked about how BLM was actually starting to go against body cameras because more often than not it showed the officer was justified in using force. Body cameras have actually proven to be a major benefit to a lot of police departments because it has actually helped prove when an officer was justified in use of force

That is such bullshit. Its not that black people are 'more concerned' about police killings than black on black crime you fucking jackanape, its just the day to day, drudging, grinding activism of community leaders that attempt to address those problems doesn't get the same media attention as black folks actively trying to get agents of the state to stop fucking murdering them.

> Blaxit
> mass black exodus from America
Yes please. When can I expect good news?

Pot isn't the problem. It was decriminalized here in CA, and it didn't really effect the crime rates much, if at all. It being legal now is good - but it's not the crimes that are the problem. The crimes that need to stop are fighting, robbery, car jacking, rape, break ins, looting, theft, and murder.

Black people are too quick to use their hands if they feel "disrespected" - and that's 100% on them, and the glorification of thug culture, where being "dissed" is worthy of killing someone. The big problem is they have zero respect for law, other people, and property. There's no work ethic, no community pride, and sheer laziness. They see non-blacks as just victims, and they have no remorse for attacking and killing other people - and their own. They've been taught to be victims, given everything, and are excused for their actions.

Body cameras just help prove that shootings aren't always illegal ones, by the cops. It's a symptom of a greater disease. If the black community was as a whole law abiding, there would be no need for cameras. The statistics don't lie. The black community is violent and commit overwhelmingly more crime, and the liberal media has tried to sweep that under the rug by blaming whites, especially white cops, which is absurd.

>remove police from schools
>only reason for police to be there is if everything is fucked
If this was enacted in any school I can garuntee you that everyone working there would quit in fear of their own safety, also gotta love that they want money funneled from the police into more gibsmedat