When will the annunaki return?

Will you welcome them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIamzBSNzHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek will slay all gods who oppose him

when GLP and ATS merge

There's at least a few still here.
One of them needs to die so that mankind can be free of his sadistic tyranny and depravity.
One of them I am not sure of yet., I would have to have a dialogue with her first to determine her motivations and where her allegiances lie.

citation needed

im not sure which of the three has more shills

They'll return in around 1,400 years as far as I remember, considering their highly elliptical orbit, which is a revolution once every 3,600 years.

This Bird-God apparently their leader. Lord Gorloj

youtube.com/watch?v=pIamzBSNzHc

Divine mantra of Lord Gorloj & Ashtar Sheran

1. Soon, the fallen angels are coming soon.
>Revelation 12:7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

2. No, they are the enemy.
>2 Thessalonians 2:11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

They will pretend to be our creators. It is a lie, most people will believe this. If you don't have Jesus in your life, you will also fall prey to their deceit.

Which one is Kek?

We are

This. There are still some annunakis living here with us, I've spoken to a few of them already. They are waiting until WW3 to reveal themselves to the rest of you mortals.

>Quetzalcoatl was my pappy

What do you know about Lord Gorloj? is he the supreme leader of galactic council or is it Ashtar Sheran?

>have PhD in Ancient Near Eastern History
>written several acclaimed books
>published peer-reviewed works that refuted the entire evolution hypothesis of Ancient Israelite religion
>had to make an entirely new website (stitchen is wrong) to stop the spread of this misinformation
>was featured in a 3-hour movie on how the Alien Annunaki theory was wrong
>people still believe in it

litterally jiust about every religion has a story of "gods" coming to earth and influencing the destiny of man

That's some sensitive info I've not been aware of yet. All I've been disclosed is that annunaki are here testing humans to see if we are worth of being introduced to the galactic community. Meanwhile the annunaki present on earth disguise as humans, George Washington and Hitler were annunakis and they are still alive.

never

they didn't belong here and God destroyed the earth's peoples who were by them polluted..

KEK IS THE DARKNESS FROM WICH THEY SPRANG

Go back to /x/

>Those who from heaven to earth came

This is a false translation fabricated by the fraudster Zecharia Sitchin, with a name like that you can probably guess his ethnic origin.

The true translation of Annunaki is 'Princly Seed' or 'Royal Seed'.

>alpha male gods come down from the heavens
to impregnate the daughters of beta humans and spawn a whole new race of 18 inch dick demigods
>aeons later they're known as "demons"