So how do we feel about seal clubbing, Sup Forums?

So how do we feel about seal clubbing, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthandaction.org/michael-savage-seal-team-6-assassinated-executed/
youtu.be/MsiM_gBYxuI
harpseals.org/about_the_hunt/seals_and_cod.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muh tradition

Viable means to control the seal population to balance the eco system against overeating fish.

perfectly good way to make normal people hate the chugs just like they already should

Maybe if they didn't suck at hiding themselves or or getting away they wouldn't get killed by us. Natural selection and we humans are always on the top.

clubbing the clubbers is the most fun

WAY UP NORTH WHERE THERE AIR IS COLD

I GOT NO OIL AND I GOT NO GOLD

SO HOW I EARN MY LIVIN

KILLIN THE BABY SEALS

KILLIN THE BABY SEALS

KILLIN THE BABY SEALS

letting them be eaten alive, like all animals in the wild are fated to die, would be much more ethical.

i like going clubbing and i like seals, so i guess i support it

the sport of kings

Good fucking God, I hate leafs.

wish they would just shoot them like every other animal. just seems unnecessary to club them to death.

Minus being unemployed, small dick, alcoholic, disabled veteran, shitty person to be around, the tipping point of my marriage was when I said I once clubbed a seal

why dont they just shoot them with guns? are canadaians noguns cucks too?

Muh seal population control
Muh maritimes fishing industry

they're literally standing on thin ice.

the anti clubbing argument has always been a disguised "Are Canadians dumb enough to shoot the thin ice they're standing on" argument.

It's pretty much the same thing as killing deer, except seals are cuter and don't destroy your car.

THE FUCKING LEAFS NEED TO BE STOPPED

Horny

What does seal taste like?

no one cares about a squirrel, but you killl one seal

truthandaction.org/michael-savage-seal-team-6-assassinated-executed/

They club them in Namibia as well, think you would upset the colony if you started shooting

I feel it's the only based thing Canadians have left.

well as long as their are old enough and don't get to drunk and pick fights, I can't see why the bar and restaurant industry is so against them.

Do you live in the artic where seal hunting occurs? No? Then I don't fucking care what you think and I am not about to weigh in on a region of the planet I know next to nothing about myself.

How do you stop overeating fish by clubbing seals to death?

Love it

Why would they rip up the hide?

Seal and whale is top-tier tasty. Don't see what the foreigners make such a fuss about.

I dont remember that in the 'lion the witch and wardrobe'.

maybe you're thinking of the oysters in 'Alice in wonderland'?

I've only really done it once. Not as fun as it sounds, but red snow is an interesting sight.

Great grandfather did it for a living.

From what I was told it didn't really matter as the population was fine and the service provided goods.

Meat and furs were a good sale back in the day, now you can't really do that sort of freelance hunting in Canada.

youtu.be/MsiM_gBYxuI

>mfw open range seal hits the supermarket

Damn I want some now, what's it taste like?

>what is a spear

>what is an axe

plenty of ways to do this without a club. I find the idea of a secret trip to ice world one day to set up a camouflaged sniper shield. Then fuck some of these faggots' days up. Then again there are people who eat Octopus, and monkey brain. So many great targets out there which I am morally obligated to point out

Is seal meat any good?

>What is physics

A weapon that comes to a point, like an axe or a spear, asserts greater pressure on the ice that a broad head club.

Also, blunt weapons are designed to not spill blood, the exact opposite of a bladed weapon.

all the comments in this thread about 'red ice' are from LARPers who dont club in RL.

look at this pussy peta fag and laff

Dead seals can't eat fish Sven.

do you have an edit of the guy clubbing the drowned syrian boy?

this implies that a seal eats more fish than man. Which would be untrue by quite a margin. Man fishes way more fish from the sea in a day that hundreds of thousands of seals could eat over a life time. Even more so man wastes most the fish in the process.

Cause then they don't eat the fish???

>The DFO provided the scientific rationale. Garry Stenson of the DFO Science Branch in St John's, Newfoundland, calculates that the harp seal population in the northwest Atlantic grew from 2 million in 1980, to 4.8 million in 1994. Their total prey consumption grew from 3.6 to 6.9 million tonnes and would increase since the herd was growing at 5 per cent per year.

>The stomach contents of killed harp seals show that cod only makes up three to five per cent of their diet, Stenson says. But this would still account for up to 142 000 tonnes of cod in waters near Newfoundland in 1994, about the size of the last commercial cod quota. Moreover, says Stenson, seals eat cod too small for commercial fishing. So they take more fish per tonne than fishermen. The conclusion for the DFO is obvious. "Harp seals are one of the factors impeding groundfish stocks rebuilding," it says in its home page on the World Wide Web.

harpseals.org/about_the_hunt/seals_and_cod.php

It's a relaxing fun family event.

Seals are cute so I feel kind of sorry for them.
I guess they do it for population control though?
They could look into a less painful way to kill them though.

>A 55 grain projectile Making a quarter inch hole in ice if it even penetrates
Or
>Repeatedly beating the shit out of a seal skull with each blow transferring energy into the ice

A European being a bleeding heart.
An American being lazy and unwilling to get his hands dirty.

The jokes, they just write themselves.

I'll club a seal to make a better deal!

How weak are your skinny little chicken arms? You swing once and fucking kill the thing.

it's basically his job

I don't know but it looks pretty good desu.

Self-defense

Checked and marched to

Agree mates, nothing wrong with population control,but the method seems unnecessarily brutal.

Seals are like rats of the sea, they eat a shit load of fish and make fisherman go further to bring in a load, they cause problems and the best solution is to cull them. They are not threatened or endangered so who cares. Also they taste pretty good so fuck em.

Bretty good senpai

Shooting them damages the valuable fur making it worthless

wow that would be amazing smoked lol

are there videos of seals trying to flop away screaming or something? i've only ever seen then go down after one concussive hit. does ''club'' just sound too brutal?

Why kill the babies? Why not kill the adults and get more meat or hide or whatever.

The softer fur is more valuable

Depends on how soon it was after the divorce from Heidi

they have dog faces
chink levels of subhuman if you're doing this for sport

They're slow fat and deserve it because they look cocky.

And the bastards have some knarly teeth

The reason you club them is so you don't damage the pelts nearly as badly as if you cut them or shot them.

We'd club other animals if it meant preserving their furs but most animals are either too smart, too strong, or too fast to be clubbed to death. Try clubbing a moose to death and see how well that works out for you.

Australians used to do that to seals AND whales AND penguins before we got cucked by Asians

the white man should assert his divine right to do as he pleases with flora and fauna. to believe anything else is Communism

Right? Why is this difficult to understand???

i know its cruel.

Pussy

Who cares look at them they're fat they probably dont feel anything anyways

Like the Emu, the Seal is a nuisance animal that needs to be controlled.

Unlike the fucktard Aussies, however, we kill the problem before they become a threat. You dumb fucks should have been stomping the eggs and nests.

Significantly less degenerate than regular clubbing.

>implying that's the regular clubbing

It looks fun

I'd sooner club every fucking leaf that does it to death myself than let them club another seal pup

Barbaric leafs.

Muslims and faggot rights are high on the agenda but innocent animals are low.

Let's be honest, most Canadians deserve to die. That's really not up for debate is it?

>The less seals we kill, the more immigrants come

If there is too many of them and you need to control their population why not, otherwise it's disgusting

Reminder to all the fucking faaggots who can't see past the "OMIGOSH SO CUTE :3" stage of the Seal. These disgusting gutter animals devastate the environment they live in, and should be culled.

Estrogen filled pussies.

I'm honestly not sure we're going enough of it. I was going to buy my wife a seal fur w/ sea otter fur hat for Christmas and the fuckers are about $500 at the low end.

They are adorable, but do they taste any good?

I club seals and there's literally nothing wrong with it. You cannot disagree with clubbing seals and agree with hunting. They're the same thing in just another form.

AMA

A shitty low end hat made out of one of those bastards is $500. Their undamaged arse is worth a lot. No holing the material.

They're not to bad. I went up Nunavut once because why the fuck not. It was a pretty fatty meat which I wouldn't eat all the time, but it was little wonder why the native Inuit had to eat it.

Say that to my face pussy I'll get my seal club

Are they tasty?

are maple niggers even human?

So much this. Reflected in price of wolverine fur mittens as so little is left of one of the ornery bastards by the time you get them to die.

Again, you damage the valuable fur. The point is to kill hard and leave as little damage as possible.

They are okay they are like pure fat so you only have to eat a small amount for a lot of calories to keep warm.

A lot of seal clubs have a spike on the end to spike the brain. A club isn't just chosen at random for fun, it's the most efficient way.

Whale taste better

I've never tried it but I imagine it's good. Based Norwegians

fucking savages should get their hands nig-noged

Pussy.

They're pests and fuck up the ecosystem if their population gets out of control

leave the little cunts alone

Use a fucking gun to deal with the pests, like all the white people do! Fucking bloodthursty dumb savages! Do Canadians fuck goats too? Or whatever the fuck you have there... Do you fuck with moose leaf?

wtf? is that how black peoples nails are?

no he has wood nail implants