If I'm a NEET and basically have everything I need or want...

If I'm a NEET and basically have everything I need or want, then what's even the point of trying to find work and contribute to a society I don't even like that much?

Face it. Even though Trump may have won the election, the numbers don't lie. America has already fallen to subversion and it's only going to keep getting worse. White birthrates are down considerably and millenials are cucked as all hell. So what's the point?

kys

This

Butthurt

you my freind are a parasite, you suckle on either your parents or goverment money. who cares if ethnics breed, men with intelligence will always dominate. the point of life is consciousnesses related evolution, a job will give you work ethic and experience, you will pay taxes and will have worth in the world.

parasite

>wagie
Enjoy your 48 hours ;-)

if you are very confident that you'll be able to etch out a comfortable/contented existence through whatever means you're using (be it gibsmedats or kin), and you've got no loyalty towards any sort of group like nation, race, region, culture, etc...then there isn't a point. If you've no desire to obtain more and are completely satisfied with your lifestyle, you have only little to no chance of needing to change your behavior to maintain that lifestyle, and you've got no moral qualms about not contributing yourself to society nor a desire to reproduce, there isn't a point.

Many people aren't like you; don't mistake your own mindset, personality, and ideology to be the "correct" one and the one that others do or should subscribe to.

succubus

look if your neet ok, just dont live off the goverment, everyone here on Sup Forums hates welfare recepients. if you have too its ok, but if your just a neet and fucking proud of it and just to lazy to get a job, you need to die

>no loyalty towards any sort of group like nation, race, region, culture, etc...

Oh but I do. I love America, just not what it is now.

then leave its all we got bro

You don't know what that is lol

yes its a women deamon who sucks your soul energy through intercourse

girls wont want to fuck you if you're a listless jobless useless welfare scrounger?

get necked, faggot
>saged and hidden

>muh contribution to a greater cause
Society doesn't give a fuck about you, dipshit.

Then just die already, you've given up this much? The people who remain steadfast don't, and never needed your help. You might as well accelerate the process. It all doesn't matter right?

Defeatist mentality.

Is it fun being a slave?

As a NEET you are worth less to a nation than a cornershop paki

Do something about it then. Quit waiting for others to spoon feed you.

of course not you a useless neet.

you mean by working an earning a wage and not being a parasite, yes

That's not true.
Plenty of worthless bums have women.

There is no reason.
The other people are jealous and insecure that you're not feeding into the same satanic society that they are.
>How dare you do your own thing
>How dare you not worship the Jews

Just be a good person.
I recommend focusing on spirituality.
I choose Jesus Christ.

yes sadly some are even hot wtf,

So long as you're fine with no one ever respecting you go ahead.

If you had true loyalty to the entity of the U.S. then you would attempt to ameliorate any perceived issues within the nation, even if you were relatively (or completely, for that matter, as individuals can always be incorrect) confident that your efforts would be in vain and a losing course is inevitable.

Even if you were to use ideological gymnastics and claim that you were only loyal to some romanticized historical projection of the U.S. in times gone by or an "ideal" U.S. as the founders intended or something similar, you would attempt to make positive change to bring this ideal about.

You don't possess loyalty to anything aside from yourself and your creature comforts, in my reckoning. An individual loyal to another individual, a group, or an ideology will take action upon themselves to improve that entity or idea, or to bring about the implementation of it.

You've only got the capability of claiming that you're loyal to something.

nothing to do with jew, just stop feeding from the publim money. peoples paycheck gets taxed and paid to you. if you are your moms problem that i feel bad for her

NEETism is the end-goal for all citizens btw

you stay inside, are fed and entertained without wanting to go out and cause a ruckus, while state actors assume the role of controlling the automation that makes it possible

If you could live for free you would do it.
You are only angry because you can't.
Don't take it out on us tho.

I will concede that most individuals in this nation do not care about me as an individual; can't think of an ideology or place so ideal that the majority of people in the nation or subscribing to the ideology truly give two shits about one another.

However, many, or even most people within my region do give two shits about me, and vice versa. Organizations I am involved in give two shits about me, and vice versa.

Those communities, regions, and organizations are based in the United States and are a part of it, for better or worse.

It generally follows that an improvement upon the U.S. as a whole would improve these things, and again, vice versa.

>all these butthurt wagies
Don't you have to go to bed? It's black friday in a few hours and you don't want to be tired if Goldstein gives you a twelve hour shift.

Well you should stop working to.
You think this one neet is going to make a difference?
Don't hate the player hate the game.

This is another problem with modern "Christianity"
They often whine and whine about the peasants instead of going after the bankers.
It is about the Jews.
American society was setup to produce neets.
If you want to work hard that's great just do it for something that's not incredibly evil and dishonest.
And if you are going to work to survive cop up to that and quit pretending it's something that makes you special.
You're just another Jew controlled debt slave like everyone else.
Fuck America.
It ruins the world.

i thought this once, im just angry abought suckliing people hard work. also sure if i had money and did nothing i would travel the world and fill it with hoppies. but this is how the world functions. your just doomed to a sad life. if your just fucking over your parents fine

no money, no honey, as they say in America.

It's true, y'know.

Worthless to whom?
I help people when I'm needed.

I'm not worthless...

Have you seen the average American woman?
They're ruined.
And until you get to the source of who's ruined them it's only going to get worse.

first off dont say fuck america, go to any other country and see we have a good asswhole.

you sound like those mexicans who wave the mexican flag on american soil

there is nothing stopping the degenerate neet leech on society from continuing his pitiful existence of leeching

This.

The only good looking ones tend to be either cucked or BLACKED.

>be neet for several years out of high school
>get life together and enter college , move out
>takes like 6 months to readjust to not being able to sleep 11 hours a day, start eating twice as much because I walk all over campus
>no more free time, study, chores, hw, etc
Reeeeee I want to go back to neet

college isnt real life

How am I fucking over my parents? They don't support me. Society is already trashed beyond repair, and the government is corrupt. Life over all may be bleak but I still enjoy living.
Your argument reeks of butthurt.

FUCK AMERICA
FUCK THE JEWNIGHTED STATES OF JEWMARICA
FUCK EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR
see?
You're fine.
Someone has a different opinion than you and so far you've done shit to sway them.
I'd love to go to another country.
I'd rather be in a poorer country that wasn't as vile as America.
But I'll end up in another first world country that at least has a history that isn't totally corrupted by the Jews from the get go.

I'm working hard to make my relationships with women plutonic and to just try and instill religious and conservative values onto them instead of trying to have a gross modern American "romantic" relationship with them.
I'm tired of contributing to the whoring of American women.

Less diff eq, more office politics and pretending to be busy

Same shit tbqh lad

then who supports your neet lifeslyle. if the goverment supports it that is hard earned tax dollars

Gen Z is based. Shouln't be long now until they overtake the millenials.

wheres the part where you get money to buy shit not for school

dam what a life, you are the same as those mexicans waving the flag on american soil, commie fag

Commie?
For not liking America?

Give me a break.
I don't like Karl Marx or Ayn Rand.
I'm just against the farming of humans in general.
You've been brainwashed your whole life.
America is the most brainwashed nation in the world and what makes it the worst is that most of them have no idea just how brainwashed we are.
America is anti history and anti culture.
Fuck America. Fuck the Synagogue of Satan.
We never should have come here.

Tax money goes toward a WHOLE range of other shit too. How come you don't complain about this? Why are you attacking people who can't work and need the money?

Join the military and double it later on?

That's what i'm doing. Fuck if we're saying as a nation that college doesn't matter for 90% of people (now they're saying even engineers don't deserve anything wtf) then so be it. Race to the bottom it is.

I don't blame you or any NEET. They can't say nothing matters and expect people to get out of college and go right back to minimum wage without any sort of acknowledgement. That's the opposite of social mobility.

Just join with me and we'll double it later lol. They want a race to the bottom? They got one.

>men with intelligence will always dominate
i have news for you

who makes your water clean, who fucking serves your food, you should die, i imagine you a fat slob

>Sigh I've been there
It really is a scam to comply to wage slaving but the simple answer is that you will eventually get bored. Luckily I got /fit/ whenever I go through NEET periods of my life and it's just noncomparably better than working ever was.
I don't really want money. The things money can buy can be grouped into major subcatagories.
>Property
>Women
>Drugs

>Property
Other than a gun and a vehicle I'm set with less.

>Women
It used to be an essential of healthy masculinity to crave women, but now it is a joke reserved for the subhuman beta-cucks to crave an "equal partner." I have very little patience for women and can have them easily. I have lived with a few different women and had multiple sex partners. It's just not worth it.

>Drugs
LSD, mescaline, Shrooms are about it. Weed, beer, liquor etc just makes people mentally retarded. It's hard to stay /fit/ with frequent drug useage but a little but of hallucinagenics every blue-moon isn't too bad.

I agree though user. NEET mode appeals to logical thinkers and society makes it much more of a logical decision. As a result, more young men are going into NEET mode. Working is a scam for one major reason.

>The only people with disposable income are the ones providing a service to people with disposable income, who provides a service in return. (Psychiatrists, psychologists, teachers, officers, anything that requires a liberal arts degree)
>People who provide services are a 1-way bottomlesspit of resources, for they produce nothing.
>People in the bottom class who work in manufacturing or production wagecuck for minimum wage to produce all of the middle classes food at the expense of 100% of their free time and future. Working in the lower class is reserved for violent offenders, pedophiles, and drug addicted losers who otherwise couldn't find work.

>TL:DR Work is a scam. NEET is logical and yet get's old. Women suck so why work?

What do you do now?

Shit work for shit pay and I really shouldn't but I feel compelled.
>Machine operator at a factory that prints silcon wafers and cuts them into computer chips for a little bit more than min/wage

Was it a difficult transition rejoining the workforce?

I love working hard which often backfires on me.
When I have a job I end up pouring all of my energy and passion into it only to later find out it wasn't worth it.
I get more out of putting that energy elsewhere.

>No I have done almost 100 different blue-collar jobs.
It just get's old. Working is a literal con. Welfare NEETBUX benefits literally comes out to the same breakaway pay. I just get bored of being locked inside my apt all fucking day.

I don't want to keep going on and on about the lamentations of my soul, but I will. 100 years ago and all of the time before that, it was sensible to work hard and be proud of hard work. The economy incentivised extra hours through a different taxation system and a general public that regarded those behaviors well. You can call it facism or whatever people all used to dress and act the same and regarded good work. Women were there for men to have families with. And the public and the government did a good job of keeping terrible genetics out of your kids future.

Nowadays. Even if for some reason I decided to have kids, I wouldn't be providing a better future than minorities on welfare. Society has this hatred of hard work and "privilige" and tries to steer the bad genetics to multiply while erradicating the good white man. Women are not desirable as equals. No intelligent man ever would want to put a woman as an equal in his house unless he was a literal cuckhold.
>TL:DR The fruits of Labor are just simply worth a lot less because the wholesome attributes of the family structure are worth a lot less.

Thanks for sharing your story.
I wish you the best.

op you tarded out broseph

hispanic birth rate is below white birth rate after 2008, and hasnt recovered

black birth rate trending down towards white birth rate

whites literally never become minority without IMMIGRATION.

it's why immigration is literally the most important thing donald can reform

repeal hart-celler, deport as many as possible.

good to go.

even more important than caring about race mixing, or demographics, is trying to betsow the virtues of liberty to the darky

and don't worry about millenials, generation Z will pick up the slack. the important thing is to help daquan somehow understand the virtues of privatization and the freedom to fail, i have given up caring about race at all, what is more important to me is beating leftist ideology, regardless of races.

because to me it makes no different, i know "intelligent enough" blacks that work hard and can benefit from lower business taxes too.

we must rid ourselves of the coddling left

>hipless man ass

What the fuck dude, how is college not the kindergarden for young adults? Explain that to me.