It's official, Meme Magic has been the work of Jesus Christ the whole time

It's official, Meme Magic has been the work of Jesus Christ the whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/gematria.php
youtube.com/watch?v=kpKAQacDkFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If kek is god then it still works

God reveals himself in multitudes of ways to different groups at different times.

But those are only mere trips OP

But they were the holy trips of 7

We've both blessed. What does it mean?

Trips aren't the final word.

Even Moloch has gotten Trips

You were blessed

it means trump will nuke canadistan

7's are kek's numbers.

If anything kek is cucking jesus in his own post

Moloch hasn't managed the holy trips, as far as I've seen, though.

we knew this from like day 1, the egyptian ogdoad is like proto-chriatianity.

nice for redditors to get on board

Maybe QEK is an angel?

Ásatrú is the only true religion

Praise Odin

You must love it than too.

Kek works in mysterious ways

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

>Implying puny trips can disprove kek

Meme crusades when?

kek DOESNT EXIST

There is only one god and he's a shitposter.

Kek's just takin the piss m8

We know the truth no longer will we listen to the false prophet Jesus Christ.
ALL PRAISE KEK

these numbers prove you're wrong, SHADILAY

all
my
keks

Dumb cunt it belonged to Jesus first. Especially since the guy is literally the creator in human avatar form

THESE numbers are most pleasing

This. There is only one truth, we just witness fragments of it at any time or place. There are many faces, names and interpretations of the divine.

Hail Satan and Praise Kek are equal in Jewish gematria. gematrix.org/gematria.php

Stop doing numerology reeeeee

Why do y'all pray to a chaos god? Has there EVER been ANY story about people getting something from a chaos/trickster god/demon that didn't end with them being worse than they started?

Daily reminder that the plaque of frogs was sent by God.

God and kek both exist.

Agreed, but who do you trust to answer your prayers: the God who is Truth or a god of chaos?

I've been saying for a while now that God works through Kek, and I won't forget that night before and during the election where everyone on Sup Forums gathered in a thread to pray to God and Kek for favor over Trump.

God and Kek got us and Trump this far, and they'll get us through all this bullshit we're dealing with now as well. Amen.

Jesus doesn't exist.
It was Kek the whole time

You shall have no false idols before the Lord your God.
God hates the lukewarm more than those who openly despise him.

Lawfags are the ones God despises more if anything, you scare everybody away from God with your uptight nonsense. "False idols" before God merely means not allowing anything to come before your relationship with God, be it money, anger, sadness, whatever. The point is to be open with God in everything you do, good or bad, putting Him first and involving Him in your daily routine.

Involving God in Kek is the exact opposite of putting an idol before Him, we are collectively inviting God to shitpost with us, and where three or more are gathered God is also there. God has a sense of humor as well.

Amen brother

Kek is a spirit of chaos and primordial darkness. He's not going to be on Team God.

let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

KeK is just a mere frog in this Reality. We have power over him.

To add to this, "lukewarm" could easily refer to those who mix the cold "law" with the warm "grace" of God. God despises those who falsely spread the image of a Tyrant when God is truly a being of love, and there's a context to all the fucked up shit that happened in the bible that you can only understand if you accept that God is a being of love first and foremost.

Lawfags are the lukewarm who are worse than atheists.

God is the single most powerful being there is, and no Chaos or Darkness can corrupt or take Him over. We invite God to Kek and God simply takes Kek over, using him to His will. By shitposting with Kek and involving God we're instead spreading God's awesome Chaos all over the world.

I don´t think Kek approves, YOU FUCKING HERETIC!!!

CHAOS SPIRIT
He will trick you into thinking you are getting what you want, and then something will go wrong. Just like (traditional, not pink and sparkly) Faeries, just like Genies.

It is the societal memory complex of the collective that is and has been doing the work, albiet possible through the one TRUE INFINITE CREATOR that has granted us this, we are the change. Love and light be with you all.

You really think a jew would do anything to help us?

Fucking christcucks

You know nothing, worm.

God + Kek = Holy Memes

Holy Memes and Holy Shitposting is what got Trump elected, and will get Trump through this recount bullshit as well. No weapon formed against us and Trump shall prosper!

Hallelujah and Shadilay!

friendly reminder the Bible is the first book in history to warn of the power of tripples

"No one can serve two masters, for either he
will hate the one and love the other; or else
he will be devoted to one and despise the
other"

There you go again, taking text way too literally and completely disregarding God's remarkable power. If you have God in your life and are honest with Him, nothing will become your second master to begin with. You can enjoy anything and everything you want without it getting in the way of you relationship with God, because God will keep you.

You lawfags know the scriptures, but know very little of the God said scriptures are speaking about. You guys are verymuch bluepilled.

Kek is just Gods messanger, like Archangel Gabriel

Were the Crusaders more lawfaggy, or more openminded? They are surely the most redpilled of Christians.

Never underestimate the power of kek

If Crusaders threw around scriptures and smacked people with the law then yes, they're lawfags and bluepilled as fuck. You aren't red-pilled unless you understand what exactly the law is and stop worshiping it. Jesus is the focus of the bible, not the law.

>roleplaying as a christcuck

come on now

I've always thought Kek was in fact an angel of the Lord. An angel of the endtimes, but of the Lord. Deus Vult LARPers triggered by Kek and Kek cultist alike BTFO.

>Trips

This is what I have speculated. I don't know shit about angelology, is there an angel that would fit with Kek?

praise kek
fuck all others

Christian or Kekist, we can all agree that Moloch is a worthless faggot.

Jesus, if you are real, bless this post with double digits.

Sup Forums is a kekist board

And now Kek, bless this post with double digits.

wow it's almost as if Kek was God

and finally, dumb luck, bless this post with double digits.

Not sure what to make of this tbqh

Quads confirm!

God is the result of mass consciousness. Kek is the result of mass consciousness.

holy fuvcking qeqks

Kek > God > Jesus Christ > Moloch > All other deities

Well, that settles it.
Praise kek!

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Lucifer? :^)

kek is trolling you. He needs more usefull idiots that belive in the devil. Then when we release tweets like #spiritcooking you faggots belive and vote the way we want.

>God reveals himself in multitudes of ways to different groups at different times.

and this seems about as sensible as reflecting light onto a breastplate full of gems

I am Kek

kek is trolling us all.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpKAQacDkFo

I have a theory.

Is Kek/Keket
>Kek is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness in the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad cosmogony. As a concept, Kek was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Keket. Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively. The name is written ... with a variant of the sky hieroglyph ... associated with the word for "darkness".
The same as Lel/Leliel?
>The name Lailah is the same as the Hebrew word for "night" laylah. The identification of the word "night" "At night [Abraham] and his servants deployed against them and defeated them” as "by [an angel called] night"
Wikipedia spells it 'Lailah' but other sources spell it is Leliel.
>The noun for "night" in the Semitic languages is derived from the tri-consonantal root: L-Y-L ... The root is also shared with the Hebrew noun liliyt, "night creature"
>The ending lah is a feminine. Lailah is the only angel with a feminine name and distinctly feminine characteristics.
So Kek is associated with Sup Forums, which is all about anonymity. Kek and Lel represent darkness, which protects and obscures the creatures of the night. Frogs also happen to be nocturnal creatures.

I think I'm on to something here.

>quads of the beast
I'll keep an eye on you

Shadilay! Praise kek

Kek is an angel that is using a bunch of internet shamanists to execute God's will.

PRAISE KEK!!!

fuck Kek, jesus will provide me with these digits

meme magic is the work of Kek and Kek only.

Jesus digits.

jesus has no power bud

Kek listens to no one but identical digits.

lol

anyone?

You can't have darkness without the light brother.

Yooooo. You niggaz crack me up with this Kek shit, im telling ya!

It's what we do with free will that GOD gave us that makes us

and what if that free will is stolen?