youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/25/presidential-recount-jill-stein/94431136/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/25/election-recount-underway-in-wisconsin-after-stein-files-petition/
palmerreport.com/news/ahead-of-recount-wisconsin-has-already-wiped-out-5000-phony-votes-for-donald-trump/234/
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/14/donald-trump-appears-to-soften-on-immigration-paul-ryan-rejects-deportation/
redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/25/told-continued-trumps-total-complete-reversal-muslim-ban/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/
conservativenews247.com/article/view/331480/4-Star-General-Convinces-Trump-to-Reconsider-Pro-Torture-Stance
republican-eagle.com/news/4159012-trump-says-part-mexican-wall-might-be-fence
foxnews.com/science/2016/11/22/trump-seems-to-be-changing-his-mind-on-climate-change.html
wnd.com/2016/11/trump-drops-threat-to-pursue-charges-against-hillary/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/potential-trump-education-chief-pick-betsy-devos-pro-common-core-family-donated-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

Op, are you an american in Portugal or are you portuguese?

Question for you guys - is the recount going to be carried live. Like election day, with results flooding in or will it be announced december 13th?

I heard that electoral officials who originally counted it will be doing the counting again - and volunteers are only there to observe.

Also Jill needs a special reason to get a only paper ballot count I believe, can anyone confirm?

It's 3AM here.

Portuguese

Go to this thread first

Come back to recycle later

I had a dream last night and woke up in front of my computer with pic related made.

>worrying about the recount

It's 1 state lad.

Jesus christ guys

What position will she have in his administration?

intern

bumps

For a base (not as the end result) you can make NC a tossup (same reason as VA) and make CO light blue (they don't benefit as much from Trump's success).

Other than that top notch map

iowa

Fidel ded!

Gotta give it to the Queen, she is outlasting them all.

Castro lorded over Cuba over from bloody Eisenhower to Obama but didn't last to bother president Trump.

Chalk that one to the curse of Kek lol, he gave the based Florida Cubans what they wanted as a gift for voting Trump.

Praise him!

mine is 10x better

Finn's assumption is that Trump delivered on half of his campaign goals, starting with rust belt jobs. Also, foundation for the wall was already build, works is ongoing.

bump

Nani? There's going to be a recount after all? In which state?

WI. Gore paid a hundred million dollars for that Florida recount and didn't manage to flip 2k votes.

Jill will spend some 500k on WI recount, find 3k votes for Trump and pocket the rest. Smart lady

Wisconsin supposedly
Idk if Michigan will accept another request since they've already had a recount.
PA you have to prove fraud in order to have a recount.

Ah, alright, thanks for letting me know. What's Trump's lead in votes in WI at the moment?

Bumping for BASED portubro keeper of the polls and slayer of Nate dirt

25k lead

Well, well, well.

So the recount is on in Michigan-

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/25/presidential-recount-jill-stein/94431136/

And Wisconsin-

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/25/election-recount-underway-in-wisconsin-after-stein-files-petition/

- 5,000 votes for Trump have already vanished-

palmerreport.com/news/ahead-of-recount-wisconsin-has-already-wiped-out-5000-phony-votes-for-donald-trump/234/

And the dominoes begin to fall. How now, Drumpfkins?

And what has Donald's voters been doing for two weeks? Listening to him stab them in the back on every issue, thinking he would get away with it, hmmm?

Faugh! No, I don't think his supporters will be so quick to save him now, will they? And now its just Donald all alone as the states fall one by one.

And when Hillary is sworn in in January, Donald will be pacing the kitchen of Mar-a-Lago in his bathrobe, imagining what might've been had he not betrayed his base so glibly. And all for nought.

Rest in Peace, Trump "presidency"; Nov. 8th 2016 - Nov. 25th 2016.

The die is cast, the deal is done, hmm? How very tragic indeed for the red-state rubes who thought it could end any other way. Very tragic indeed.

Canada's first hijab wearing news anchor appeared on TV today.

>Here's how Bernie can still win

>Iowa light red

at least mid red

Pfff, there's no fucking way they'll flip WI. Jill must be in it for the shekels and recognition.

It is my duty to remind you that Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and he has already softened, back-tracked, abandoned or reversed every fucking promise he ran on.

If you don't stop crying shill and ctr and hold him accountable to his promises now, you should not expect him to be true once he is in office later.

You can talk 3d chess all you want. But I want someone who does what they say and says what they mean.

He won because he had contrast. Without contrast, there is no victory and we just have one party with two teams.

Deportation-
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/14/donald-trump-appears-to-soften-on-immigration-paul-ryan-rejects-deportation/

Muslim Ban-
redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/25/told-continued-trumps-total-complete-reversal-muslim-ban/

Lobbyists-
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/

Torture-
conservativenews247.com/article/view/331480/4-Star-General-Convinces-Trump-to-Reconsider-Pro-Torture-Stance

The Wall-
republican-eagle.com/news/4159012-trump-says-part-mexican-wall-might-be-fence

Climate Change-
foxnews.com/science/2016/11/22/trump-seems-to-be-changing-his-mind-on-climate-change.html

Investigating Clinton Foundation-
wnd.com/2016/11/trump-drops-threat-to-pursue-charges-against-hillary/

Common Core-
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/potential-trump-education-chief-pick-betsy-devos-pro-common-core-family-donated-clinton-foundation/

this guy

Cuba libre boys

t. Increasingly nervous man

>It is my duty to remind you that Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and he has already softened, back-tracked, abandoned or reversed every fucking promise he ran on.
Yes, you're right, he hasn't been sworn in yet. How the fuck are we supposed to judge his performance yet?

>paul ryan
>published: june 26
>nobody cares
>everybody knew that
>nobody cares
>nobody cares
>nobody cares

This is the delegates saga from the RNC all over again.

> did I hear someone saying

> DELEGATES?!?!

>5,000 votes for Trump have already vanished
>before the recount has actually began
>and without any statement from the Wisconsin commission
>and without any other source

Sure

>ultra comfy mode engaged

>Recount started in Wisconsin
>Hillary already ahead in 5k votes

MADAME PRESIDENT

Cuban-American here. November has been a truly amazing month. First Trump wins, and now Castro finally visits Hell. My Grandparents who fled Cuba were literally crying tears of joy when I talked to them on the phone after the news broke.

¡Viva Cuba Libre!

i...cant....keep....living.....without......her

THE OIL, TED. HAND IT OVER. IT'S ONLY FAIR.

Fucking kek. Though I bet Jill is good at blowing. Perfect Gmilf material.

>palmerreport
wow great source, faggot

bad assumption. He will deliver

Imagine if Cruz gets a SCOTUS appointment.

Time to make Cuba great again!

>I'm hopping on the Trump Train and taking the delegates with me, Ted

It hasn't started idiot

did the evil imperialist Americans throw them at her house?

they already found 5000 new votes for Hillary in WI

Didn't they already do a recount in Michigan? What's the point?

Found them where, the cemetery?

I though Trump lost 5000 votes? Which one is it shill?

Are these three like the triad of shills? It's always them, every time.

Kek's gift to the based Cubans for voting Trump.

Think about it: Fidel lorded over Cuba from Eisenhower to Obama and lived long enough to see her very people he hurt to vote the very man they will dismantle his legacy and make Cuba Libre again.

And then didn't last enough to see him as president.

Praise kek I say

Raul Castro still rules Cuba. I think this may turn into a Kim family type deal where a Communist family rule is implemented.

Sorry drumpfkins, but once the votes from Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania all show Hillary winning, you all will be saying "Madame President"

Sources say they found 100k uncounted votes for Trump in Wisconsin.

When did I say that? Quote me

I live in Wisconsin, my local news also reported this

He's talking about this palmerreport.com/news/ahead-of-recount-wisconsin-has-already-wiped-out-5000-phony-votes-for-donald-trump/234/

Ignore them. Same old thing every time with them.

Oh fuck. Sources say they found 3 million lost Jeb! votes in Wisconsin.

>Palmerreport

Well guys looks like Hillary is gonna be pres-

W-what? They just uncovered a huge stack of votes in the governors guac bowl! It's 7,000,000 votes in MI, WI, and PA for JEB!

500 billion Gore votes have been found from 2000 oh shit!

I saw two women vote for Trump in GA, but one of them was actually a man in drag. Should I file for a statewide recount?

How did Jeb end up being inferior to Dubya in almost every way?

uhh guys.. they just found 3000 new votes for here as cited in hillary4prezthisisdefinitelyalegitnewssource.wordpress

>reported 10 hours ago
>no major new sites have picked this up
>no official word has been said yet either
Hmmmmmm

that was a women! its 2016

Did you just fucking assume xir gender, shitlord?

Oh fuck President Gore here we come

BUSHFAGS BTFO

When will Kek show me a sign?

They found the 6 million Jews. It turns out they all voted for Dewey, so I guess he really DID defeat Truman.

Thank you dudes and ladies who create these threads. You faggots are the real game changers and MVPs.

lol checked

TRUMAN WAS A HITLER PLANT ALL ALONG!

And here they come. Jesus Christ.

Ayo check this Drumpfkins. I'm gonna flip those states just like this!

>dudes and ladies who create these threads

its bots

What did Drudge mean by this?

Is that Kellyanne?

Quick, someone go back to the year 2000 and let Gore know where to find them!

Their the ones without the narrative now, if anything we should mock them for being desperate losers

Not so fast there Dewey

They just found 1,700 nukes all stationed in Hawaii and they're pointed at China, make me president or I'll do it

Drudge means that blacks might not be people after all

This cartoon was so shitty, how much is the ADL paying him for this?

Because his name is fucking Jeb.

Honestly, whoever names their kid Jeb does not want them to succeed in life.

reported for racism

yes

Holy shit. Obviously I think this woman will be purged on the day of the rope... but that's pretty fucking bad ass.

Yes

Bulma! Get the Time-Machine ready!

this "fake news" scare the left is playing will end up benefitting us as many examples like this one will be proven to be leftist made.