Are we still boycotting Pepsico?

Are we still boycotting Pepsico?

>Buying jewish goods ever

It was confirmed fake, but I don't eat or drink any of that shit anyway.

So basically all I have to do is not be MLG? Sounds easy to me.

Nice. Now to get some starbucks.

>starbucks
costanza.png

FUCK, I still buy cheetos.

what's the difference between a spin-off and a subsidiary

>Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut
Food for niggers
>cereals
What are you, 8?
>MtDew, 7up etc
Nice diabetes in a bottle
>Lays, Cheetos, Fritos, Doritos
Pretty much the other 3 in a bag

Don't tell me you eat this?

>boycotting
>implying your insignificant amount of funds will ever stop a corporation from doing something

MUH ACTIVISM

>drinking the sugary Jew

I sometimes buy Lipton from time to time is that bad?

>Wanting me to give up 7-up and Lays
lmao

i'm still boycotting, when was the ceo's comments proven fake?

Nobody should be eating most of the food sold in the stores. Don't eat anything with natural flavors, they're made using aborted fetal cells for their research. Natural flavors are in a crazy amount of stuff.

>tfw had a Godfather's Pizza by my area for 10 years of my life
>went out of buisness
>Pizza Hut literally only other pizza place now
If kek is real he'll mercy-kill me.

yes but it's going to take some time. they have a lot of products so it's messy.

I was tricked into buying delicious kettle cooked jalapeno chips.

Basically it's a good rule to just go for off-brand. They're usually superior anyway, in a brilliant twist of fate! Did you know HEB Cola is made with real sugar?

Make your own delicious pizzas, its healthier anyway.

I work for pepsico lol

Packing chip at a Frito-lays.

you could always make your own pizza, it's cheaper and you get more than what chain stores offer you

Boycotts are some pathetic lefty shit. We don't need to sink that low.

Like, 4 hours after. When the stocks plummeted the Jews freaked out and corrected the record.

>8 year old diabetic niggers
It's worse than I thought
>little muletto

But I like ruffles.

I involuntary do that since I don't buy any of their product in the first place..
Then again most of them aren't sold in France in the first place.

Of all the food I'm capable of making, pizza is physically impossible for me.

I'm not sure if it's just a retardation breed into me that pizza is just this foreign food that I'm incapable of producing without ruining in some way, or if there's something I legit don't understand.

Doesn't everything there have shit loads of corn syrup in it?

Theres more to this anons.. what sugar/sweetener company does pepsi own?
Or is pepsi actually owned by a corn syrup manufacturer?

I miss godfathers

How the hell can you miss pizza ?
I'm not talking about making 3 stars restaurant grade pizza, just a nice home made pizza with tons of garnish.
You don't even have to make your dough yourself. Just put some tomato sauce, your toppings, cheese and put that in the oven. After 2 or 3 tries you should have a good idea of what went wrong last times (too much sauce making the dough too wet, oven too hot, putting pineapples on your pizza) etc...

It wasn't "confirmed fake" you faggot, her blasphemy against the God-Emperor was quoted on at least 2 major financial news sites. It was particularly bad because she complained that immigration and trade deals weren't discussed during the election, an obviously ridiculous claim since those are central Trump policy areas. The only reasonable conclusion is that she meant there was "no discussion" of importing 6 gorillion third worlders, or ratifying terrible globalist trade pacts like TTP.

If you're eating any of that garbage you're a degenerate by default.

Go Paleo
or
Go home.

>Yeah go paleo like me dude it's so much healthier I can't wait to eat nuts and leaves like my ancestors that stagnated at a population of 10 000 people worldwide ahaha

>tfw love church's chicken
>goes out of business around my area
>KFC is the only chicken place left

Just experiment with different recipes and try your best. Worst case scenario, make pizza on pita bread, English muffins or flat breads. Just spread jarred sauce, sprinkle cheese and toppings.

It's easy.

I'm still boycotting them for testing their sweetners on aborted fetus kidneys

STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

NO MORE ADVICE EVER

That's fine, I don't really drink soda anymore, never liked Pizza Hut, Taco Bell. or KFC. I can't remember the last time I had ruffles or any of those chi-
>Rold Gold

na it's legit.

give it up, son.

I like pizza bagels.

you have to let the batter/dough rest and not do anything to it twice for intervals of 30 minutes... besides that the sauce is just mixing a can of tomato puree with spices/sugar and then pouring it onto dough and sprinkling cheese

You can always make Sicilian (square) pizza if shaping or throwing the dough into a circle is too annoying - that's what i do.

also i wrap aluminum foil around a small square table i have and use that to shape and then carry the pizza into the oven, makes things much easier

Also

>Sugar
What the fuck ? You don't need sugar in your tomato sauce if you didn't let it turn into vinegar by letting it open for 5 days.

i like to make my tomato sauce sweet - i was talking about brown sugar or honey.

I only buy Publix-branded goods and cook from scratch.

why would we? apart from "the jews"

>Pizza Hut.
>Bad.
I bet you guys choke on Dominoes don't you? Pizza hut is literally the only place where we can get a good old fashioned unhealthy pizza nowadays.

wow

Well I wasn't buying any of these anyways so fuck pepsico

According to Sup Forums the only way to live life eating is to own a ranch and self sustain your family eating self-raised beef, veggies, and collected water from rainfall.

I love big companies

Or you could get off your fat ass and attend farmers markets in your local area. Do you have those over there? Or is -everything- made out of high fructose corn syrup?

put stuff on dough and put in oven.
>2hard4me bro im just gentecially noob or smth haha lol

Calling it fake is garbage. CNN was being completely idiotic when they called it "fake news".

That being said, I don't think what the CEO said is worth completely losing your shit over. She's an idiot who stepped too close to an unnecessary political fight, when she should have known better.

>Buying any of that shit

Looks like I've been boycotting them all time already. Feels good man.