You can only post ITT if your country fought Americans and NATO directly, no proxy shit (that means you, Russia)

You can only post ITT if your country fought Americans and NATO directly, no proxy shit (that means you, Russia).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)
youtube.com/user/ThiagodeGesso/videos
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-won-the-war-of-1812-u-s-historian-admits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does the battle for brisbane count

What if your country fought America but not NATO?

Well, we won. So this thread is ours now.

I live in the South, does that count?

>Kosovo
No you didn't

You're bound to get some salt in this thread brate

Sure

Hello faggots

>What is a Kosovo?
Trust me EMU, they won.

>fighting the Roman Empire and thinking you can win.
4plebs

What exactly did you win? Slobo surrendered due to internal pressure. You only occupied kosovo because the locals would help you, you dared not set foot in Serbia proper or Bosnia.
The whole reason for America's publicity stunt in Somalia was and I quote ''We needed a publicity stunt. It was either Somalia or Bosnia, but in Bosnia we were more likely to be shot at''.
What happens to those poor albos when Trump decides Bondsteel base is not worth keeping? A genocide is just a budget cut away.

Lol sweden

Who did you fight? No one

I can tell you who we didn't fight but still took the land from: Finland. Member?

>A genocide is just a budget cut away.

This is true. But our leadership is cucked.

That makes no sense since Finland wasn't even a country back then

You did however cuck us to Russia

I'll take Balija diaspora for 500 Alex

Our quisling leadership will happily kiss the ass of whoever is strong in the world. This is what really worries me. SNS membership is mostly pro Russian, they are just practicing taqiya to get gibs from mutti Merkel.

If the East rises and we're left with these idiots in charge, I might kill myself. It would be so unjust.

I thought we fought Russia after WWI to try and reinstall the Monarchy?

what we need is a good old fashioned coup by the military

We'll be stuck with them for sure, if nothing is done. Vucic will dissolve the parliament at the first hint of a major crisis, mark my words.

Parliament is already a fucking joke.
But hey, is your fb feed full of people grieving for Castro? Isn't it funny how they praise Castro but at the same time vilify Slobo?

Could be, I haven't logged in for over two days.

Is this ISIS and Al Qaeda bait? I don't think Somalia even has internet.

ISIS and Al Qaeda are American proxies.

LARP

Do you even know what LARP is Ahmed? Or are you just regurgitating memes you saw elsewhere?

Where in little old Serbia is your character from by my good ol buddy Allah?

Why can't these threads attract intelligent western posters, why must we always get the autists. Same in tourism.

>mfw americucks never got close to touching our secret space program

see you on mars, lads

Oh, you think I'm roleplaying as a Serb? You're an idiot.

Pusti smrdu anglo saksonskog. Boli ga cmar od muhamedovog kurca.

Fuck mars mane, we'll claim Pluto n shit

>settling for a discount asteroid when you can have new white man's home all to yourself

I bet you kiss girls too, faggot.

I'll kiss ur sister faggot (pls have a sister)

>non country claiming a non planet

Shit out of luck, nigger. she's married and has a month old kid at 25, we all have to do our part to save the white race

Did you just assume Pluto's status, shitlord?

I hope she's redpilled.

>hates jews
>hates niggers and gypsies
>named the kid Vuk instead of Luka or one of those shitty italian ripoffs

we good, fampai. you should start saving the white race too.

that's good my boi

>you should start saving the white race too

in due time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)

Do sports count? We beat amerilards there errytiem. Hell, they even import our athletes to perform better.

What if you beat the country who fought NATO an America and you beat them in 10 days?

delet this

topkek

What if I live in the South?

Slav-shits have a space program?
I thought they were still recovering from Communism.

You fought everyone and lost against everyone. That's not something to be proud of.

kek

>claim Pluto
Slav shits have the technology to reach a "planet" that would take nearly a decade to reach with a Satellite

OP here. Set me up please I'm tired of these drug guzzling sluts they disgust me.

A najjaci su mi ovi ameri sto sve shvataju za ozbiljno.

This isn't funny. You shot at conscripts for no reason at all. The Army was still multiethnic during your ''''war'''.

šta čes očekivat od največjih idiota na ovom planetu( sorry for my bad serbian)

We lost a war with them that they started with a false flag attack.

Why do US like so much to kill their own people to start wars?

>This isn't funny. You shot at conscripts for no reason at all. The Army was still multiethnic during your ''''war'''.

It's a joke lighten up... Don't be amerifat.

Ne brini se, Janez. Bolji si od prestolonaslednika.

it's okay to kill a baby if it's serbian

mrs iz mog konca mamu ti jebem ustasku. ili se vrati sa necim pametnim umesto sto ponavljas jebene gluposti. mi smo se bar borili. nasa tajna sluzba je bar suverena za razliku od vase koja odgovara direktno nemackom kancelaru. vi ste trojanski konj na balkanu, samomrzeci sloveni koji kao i siptari sluze jedino da onemoguce da Srbi imaju nezavisnost i samodovoljnost.

dosta sam branio i vas i amere i sve u kurac. tvoj bojler i frizider cu prvi da ukradem u sledecem krugu, govno jedno.

It's the autistic bulgarian that haunts any balkan thread. please leave. I don't like you.

I PROTESTANDED.COM a Serb and now she's pregnant, can I be in this thread now?

svidja mi se ova pasta

ovo dbi

>jos uvek prodaje pricu da se trudi da nauci srpski
>ni oni njegovi lezilebovici nisu bolji
>u medjuvremeni neki brazilski primat bolje prica srpski od prosecnog juznjaka, naucio za dve godine

youtube.com/user/ThiagodeGesso/videos

>he doesn't know we have secret technology made by Nikola Tesla

you fool
Pluto is only a 10 minute flight.

Serbia's national treasure, displayed in a museum.

Five minutes if you don't stop at the leskovacki rostilj waystation in the orbit of Jupiter famalam

Ja bi neironicno da obnovimo monarhiju da debilko bude kralj i da damo Radulovicu da bude premijer.
>to jos nismo uradili

Not only did we shoot it down, but we sold the tech to the Chinese and Russians delaying and possibly ending your stealth program. Get fucked.

Englezima nista nije falilo sa monarhom koji je znao samo nemacki.

No you, you homosexual Serbian.

>Radudule

Nemoj

fuck are you talking about aspie this is the first time i post about s*rblets

>being bombed by US
>thinking you fought them

Someone has sucked on some gud serbian propaganda.

suck on this

*unzips dick*

>unzipping a dick

There is a Bulgarian mongoloid that always derails balkan threads claiming Macedonia as rightful Bulgarian clay. Always off topic and when you call him out he posts ''his'' bicep threatening people with violence over on a singaporean clay figuring trading forum.
It's either you, or your his cousin. Either way, fuck off you fucking tatar. This is a thread about countries that fought NATO, when I make a thread about backstabbing Slavs that take a mongol name for themselves I'll be sure to let you know.

you never unzipped a dick boi?

u missing out

>a comeback this weak

It's not a comeback.

Reporting

What you're telling me is that you can go more than 10x the speed of light?
Fuck off retard.

Not only fought, but occupied their capital city. Pretty good going, eh?

serbian propaganda
BEST propaganda

:switches side:
mamma mia

Does figthing against UK count?

what's your point then? one unzips his pants, not his dick

How many first world military technologies have you guys sabotaged with mere slingshots?

To i ja kazem. Za koji je kurac ucio srpski uopste. Treba ga ustoliciti, realno.

>claiming Macedonia as rightful Bulgarian clay
but that's not wrong you autistic faggot

>being this new

wow I can't believe you made me type this out

it's a meme you dip

holy shit america stop please

we don't know this meme in our parts

it's probably more popular with the audience in shitholes

hi

this desu

the south will rise

It may or may not be wrong but it's BESIDES THE FUCKING POINT which is exactly my point, shitlord.
>10% turkish

I can't be mad at you, you probably don't leave the rape forest very often.

granted Sup Forums IS a shithole so you're right there newfag

so what you're saying is that you're angry someone is b8ing you and you keep catching the b8? that's not my fault m8

>Can go more than 10x the speed of light
>Can't even conquer America

Fought the US and won
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-won-the-war-of-1812-u-s-historian-admits
>Johns Hopkins University professor Eliot (((Cohen))), a senior adviser to former U.S. secretary of state Condoleezza Rice, writes in his just-published book Conquered Into Liberty that, “ultimately, Canada and Canadians won the War of 1812.”

Fought the Croats and won
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket
>10 killed, 84 injured
>4 Canadians/French wounded

Too bad all our future battles with be to establish the Caliphate by the way things going.

come on now, foreigners will think you meant it as a joke, they don't know you literally rarely leave your forest

>here since Sup Forums's third birthday
>le new meme
pls go

>fought
you just got bombed to the ground without even putting up a fight