What is the difference between Shia,Sufi and Sunni Muslims

I really don't understand whats the difference between them. I understand that Sunni's and Shai's have secreterian conflicts because they have different prophets. But I want to know why they are so different and the reason why they are at each others throats. They are more worse then a Catholic and a Protestant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufi_whirling
youtube.com/watch?v=KRfIdWmKdfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_Muhammad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Quran_manuscript
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they don't have different prophets.

Shia's just think that muhammad's cousin should have been his immediate successor instead of muhammad's companion.

It's such a moronic point of disagreement when you find out that his cousin Ali was the 3rd caliph anyway.

so they are basically salty about that each of their prophets are false .

they both believe in the same prophet

im sunni muslim, this is correct but the SHIA muslims actually worship Ali (his cousin) and say things like "gabriel made a mistake and gave the wrong person the revelations of god " etc etc

Like british weather m8 either sunni or shite

a lot of the Shia vs Sunni fighting actually just starts with the Shia in being idiots and saying things that trigger the majority of the muslims, but the fighting is really pointless thats why everyone hates iran and saudi arabia.

Sufi are hippy muslims.

It really is a retarded conflict.

It's like if the Jacobites and Williamites were still arguing over who should have been King, when both kings are long dead.

sufi are a laughing stock of muslims, what they do isnt haram (forbidden) or allowed, there are things muslims should avoid and things muslims can do and what ever the sufi things do its inbetween
>they run around in circles doing something weird
youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8
i dont fully understand Sufi's but i try not to judge them because they are more peaceful than the rest some how.

What's the difference between piss, shit and puke?

They fight over who is meant to truly lead all Muslims, by birthright or by the official designated handed down chain of power. In reality that is

By their religious claims, however they claim to differ who is meant to take the lead of righteous battle against the enemies of god

>im sunni muslim
I doubt it
>SHIA muslims actually worship Ali
No they don't you falseflagging sack of shit. He's literally their equivalent to Abu Bakr for the Sunni's.
Saying Shia's worship Ali is like saying Sunni's worship Abu Bakr
Idol worshipping is strictly forbidden in Islam, and neither sect does it

>this is what Sunni believes
dude, don't be that guy
t.sunni

>sunni muslim
>australia
Rapefugee OUT OUT OUT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufi_whirling

>sufi are a laughing stock of muslims
funny thing is, the most successful muslim countries are the ones who followed the sufii teachings

You sound more like a wahhabist to me desu

Brown and Green

Don't know about sufi

Couldn't it be said it's all based on where people are from? Like Italian Roman Catholicism is different from Scandinavian Lutheranism mainly due to the distance and different cultural aspects.

im from afghanistan -_- sunni islam has 4 different branches of islam and i follow the hambali beliefs
my ancestors were apart of the afghan cameleers.....
;)))) they are the most peaceful ones
Mohammad ibn wahab (the father of wahabism) is a cool guy and i respect him (im not sure if i could get arrested for saying this) but he never intended to make his branch of islam radicalized .

that is because sufis are a micro minority in the islamic population and in addition, there are many different types of sufis such as turabis naqshabandis and so on and on.
sunnis are basically the majority of the muslim population and they rely on scripture and prophet teachings.
shia on the other hand rely on the interpretations of the quran according to their scholars and rely on weak narrations of the prophet teachings and many unauthentic teachings, they also consider ali the last caliph as divine, which according to actual scripture is not legitimate and consider the 12 imams as sinless which is also contradictory to the scripture.

Why can't we all just agree to praise the sun?

The Sunni and Shia conflict is geopolitics. The shallow meaningless disagreement is given greater weight by a deeper underlying conflict.

This deeper conflict is currently between Baathists and Russian-aligned nations who are mostly Shia, vs mostly Sunni Gulf states represented by both ISIS/Taliban/AlQ and the west. As far as I know, the two groups have been fighting under various names and flags for more than a thousand years, and it's always been more about power than religion.

Jihad watch blog covers all this in excruciating detail. Go study now.

if it was just that alone it wouldn't be a big deal.
but shia's aren't just one group they are diverse group of revisionists*/shism creaters.
some of them believe in some wacky shitty that by traditional muslim standards(practicing sunni's who follow both the quran,hadiths,and sunnah by heart ) and suffi's are like the outcast religious nutjobs. they aren't bad and have done alot of good for islamic thought/law/and religious thinking. but in the end they are also out there and some probably completely insane. sunni's are basically traditional muslims who follow the non edited islam. shia's are shism creaters. some shia's deviate so far from mainstream islam they don't even follow the quran (which is our holy book). and some shia's believe in things like intercessions by religious figure's like how catholics can get their sins pardoned by popes/etc which is considered heresy in islam but they make up excuses for it. honestly i don't even think shia's are really muslims overall. its the same how ISIS aren't really muslims but people just using the religion as a label to do whatever they want. again this is from my point of view as a sunni muslim.

Ever read the hadits? They literally idol worshiping muhammad and the other guy. That why middle east and north africa are fucked, god punished them but they are too stupid to understand. They get what they deserve

the word "wahhabist" is a meme and you fell for it, mohammad ibn abdulwahhab is a scholar in an age of ignorance who basically set lines not to cross, which are the nullifiers of the faith. these nullifiers are from the scripture and are not made up.

Shia believe that the hadiths were compromised and that there are supposed to be more pages in the quran (my iranian friend said this to me when we were 14 so im not sure if its credible)
actually we don't worship mohammad (pbuh), we follow his beliefs on how to worship god.
This....

hadith with weak narration is thrown into the trash.

indeed, most muslims only believe the authentic hadiths (sahih and bukhari).

Ed, Edd, and Eddy

some shia sects do claim that the quran is missing things, but that is contradictory to god's promise to preserve it. Thus, many sunnis consider those sects as infidels which is logical.

>(((jihadwatch)))

>actually we don't worship mohammad (pbuh), we follow his beliefs on how to worship god.
See, with some minor adjustments, that's what a North Korean would say about the Kims.

>actually we don't worship mohammad (pbuh), we follow his beliefs on how to worship god
Atheists constantly insult God and you do fuck all. They insult false prophet pedohummed and you spaz out. You're all fucking idolaters.

The difference is the Hadith, and how your sect interprets or accepts various Hadith, and following which prophet who splintered after Muhammudz died. Remember he was a emperor who left no official heir to the throne so his own family fought over who was to be the hereditary leader of the Caliphate.

The various sects of Islam all result from this dispute, claiming their chosen prophet was true heir, plus Sufi shamanism and other mystic type con artistry that is rife in Christianity and Judaism too with various their own various con artist sects that do faith healing ect.

All you need to know is Islam is political first and a religion second. It's the only "religion" with it's own judges. They literally have interpreters called 'Sharii' who act like any other judge. That immediately should be a big warning to everybody that this is a political movement that seeks global domination and dictatorship, exactly how it was originally laid out by the original prophet.

Kek

what the hell u talking about lol?
now your just making up shit.
islam is a pure monotheism faith.
literally we are reminded as muslims everyday of this. our holy book says " say he is the one the absolute" i don't know where u got your info from? but as muslims we don't worship our prophets. we consider them just the same as you are me. just human beings who received divine knowledge and guidance. they can bleed and be killed. and neither can our religious figures intercede for us. its every man or woman for himself! the only person that is going to save you from the fiery pits of hellfire is yourself. you can choose temporal happiness in this life or eternal happiness in the next.

we wuz bein edgy n shiet making fun of mooslims on de interwebz.
i once witnessed one lebanese dude beat up 5 bogans when they were drunk and harassing him,
should i upload webm?

This is because of how the present day Koran came about. Remember all previous copies were burned by the 6th Caliph or whatever, and he authored the "final" version. This of course was during the still ongoing war between the Prophet's successors so naturally they don't believe his version.

One of the Koran's ordered burned by that Caliph survived and is presently in the British museum of something, can't remember. Recently discovered, would be interesting to see what differences there are in that one to the 'official' version.

>sunni rely on scripture and prophet teachings
So do Shia
>shia on the other hand rely on the interpretations of the quran according to their scholars and rely on weak narrations of the prophet teachings and many unauthentic teachings
The same thing can be said about Sunni's. Things like this depend on the individual depending on how seriously they take their religion
>they also consider Ali the last caliph as divine
This is a flat out lie
>consider the 12 imams as sinless
The only sinless human being was the prophet. Again you are either lying or don't know anything about Shia so stop spreading false information
It's mostly this. The main ideological difference is that Sunni believe Abu Bakr should've succeeded the prophet, while Shia believe Ali should've.
Based on your previous posts you're probably a wahhabist too.

Same shit different bucket.

as much as i hate shia muslims, they are probably the only ones to threaten to nuke israel, all the other (((MUSLIM))) countries ride israels circumcised peepee

he did actually, abu bakr, followed by omar, followed by othman, followed by ali. with accordance to his prophecy, these caliphs will lead a period of 30 years, which they did. After, there will be a different ruling system.

they don't have different profits.

if you actually study geopolitics you will understand that the conflict is politically motivated (like all religious conflict and terrorism in the middle east)

I'll take your circle dance and raise you a line dance

youtube.com/watch?v=KRfIdWmKdfE

if you are a female muslim can i have your fathers number ;)

shia here

arab sunni women WORSHIP persian shia cock

buttmad arab men cry about it constantly ahahaha

>The only sinless human being was the prophet.

Which one? Only Muhammad? Or all the rest as well?

false, sunni women crave those indian bollywood poo in loo's, the only thing that craves shia people are the toilets they live in

>9
yep and thats the thing.
as muslims we have been taught that god himself promised to preserve the quran and not let it follow to corruption and human revision like all the other previous holy books. so the shia's saying that alone is heresy. and you can't really take them seriously when shia's introduce alot of things that seem to go against the basics of tawhid and islamic monotheism in some way or another. like the thing i said about some shia's having intercession allowed. and thats not even getting into some of the wackier shia groups who are basically pagans/polytheists pretending to be muslims.
i won't say us traditional muslims are much better since alot of us don't really practice the faith right and just focus too much on the physical world. the best and closest to true muslims you'll find are usually the imams in the mosque who come everyday and people who go there to pray everyday. and i won't lie our countries are are all fucked up invidiually there is a real lack of leadership in the islamic world.

R-really? I've always dreamed about marrying an Egyptian Sunni and having beautiful sushi babies

All the prophets

All of em r niggers

main difference between shia and sunni
>shia muslims as soon as they enter another country they leave their religion, most of the time
>sunnis pretty much convert everything in a 150m radius of mosque...

>implying

I have never seen a Persian girl with an arab, I have seen many arab girls with Persians. arab men are truly the scum of the earth and/or homosexual so that makes sense.

Im actually Ismaili. Well, fedora-tipper now.

>or whatever
if the other copies were actually authentic, then the only way to get rid of them is by killing the reciters, since there were more than 10000 companions of the prophet, it would have been considered a genocide remembered. so that leads us to the conclusion that those who rebelled on othman should have corrected it, which they did not. unlike the bible, which was written two hundred years or more after the supposed death of the son of god, lol, that until today shows much contradiction and differentiation from version to version, ie kjv=/=niv and so forth.

ok seriously now you are just making shit up.
i am not going to take your bait.

>You're all fucking idolaters.
This. Muslims consider Muhammad to be perfect and they all strive to be as him even if he was a pedophile.

Sufism is essentially the mysticism of Islam, akin to the early days of Catholicism when it took on traits of Roman Mystery religions. The absolute best book on the subject is In the Tavern of Ruin, by Javad Nurbakhsh.
Because they're focused so fully on pure spirituality, Sufis tend to get a rep as the most laid back and easy going of the bunch.

What was the get?

No you should kys yourself sandnigger pos

Sunni Muslim is Arab tier. Worship rock in downward facing dog only. Believe Prophet Achmed fuck Tabitha at age 6 with Moonman approval. Shia Muslim is Persian tier. Must own magic carpet to make proper rock worship. Believe Cousin Ali bin Achmed gibs gold chains.

i hope assad drops a barrel bomb on your house :D (im joking)
never in my live, i have seen persian women dating white men by the dozens her in australia (they are really hairy desu).
he married young so that his wife would live longer than his death (She could continue spreading the message), it was a common practise during the time, even kings in England were marrying young.

Some rape boys, some rape goats and some rape girls

you can't gargle shit and puke as easily?

piss and puke don't make for good camo in african't countries?

I didn't see a video of steve o drinking or eating piss or shit after having puked it up into a frying pan and frying it up?

I think it might be a population thing. Here we have loads of arabs and few persians. At least where I live.

this is true in most muslim countries

>even kings in England were marrying young
Do you see Englishmen worshipping those pedos five times per day and saying they are perfect and divine?

WE DONT WORSHIP MOHAMMAD (PBUH) WE FOLLOW HIS WAYS TO WORSHIP GOD HOLY CRAP

who /Ismaili/ here

>WE DONT WORSHIP MOHAMMAD (PBUH)
Was Mohammad perfect or not?

my friend muslims countries are pretty much divided and we have no real islamic leadership unifying us all together.
the average muslim probably hates isreal to some extent i can't say the same about our politicians and leaders.

>being religious

loling at ur life

He was perfect yes, All prophets of god (JESUS, MOSES, ABRAHAM AND MANY MORE) they were all perfect.

prove to me that he was e pedo.

He didn't, he died with no hiers and the present day dispute goes right back to the decision to elect Abu Bakr en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_Muhammad

This is some game of thrones type shit where everybody fought over the succession to be emperor/caliph/supreme dictator whatever the title was at the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Quran_manuscript
>the third caliph Uthman (r. 644–656), elected twelve years after the prophet's death, who compiled and canonized the version of Quran since accepted and used by all Muslims worldwide; then commanding that all previous versions be burned.

wait for the mahdi. hes coming closer
look at this degenerate, look how slutty your women dress, look how they go for the blacks instead of whites. i respect Christians but i hate atheists
literally the biggest redpill is religion.

Aisha desu

>not pondering about conversion to Zoroastrianism

I would return to the religion of my forefathers, but the Aga Khan is based

>He was perfect yes
So you are idolising him yes? Congratulations you are an idolater! Your cult brainwashed you so hard you can't even into logic.

Mohammad (PBUH) told Abu bakr (RA) to become the next caliph and after him will be umar ibn khattab.

shias keep to themselves more it seems, theyre less inclined to spread cancerous wahhabism for example

hey maybe thats because shia muslims aren't really muslims?
i mean hey you wana support a group that is literally nothing but revisionists and people who just modify their own religion whenever they don't like something and think thats alright? i mean sure if you don't believe in anything thats fine with ya probably but as a sunni/traditional muslim who tries to stick to the roots of his faith. they are basically heretics.

Sufi are really violent. Sunni muslims are really violent. Shia muslims are really violent.

Only difference is numbers.

Which is worse from the Muslim point of view, Christians or Jews?

you can not guide who you like but god guides whom ever he wants.

Prove to me you're not a pedo.

(((wikipedia)))
yeah, no thank you.
i know my history.

i idolise him as a role model, not a idol that i "WORSHIP"
this is true,
shia are muslims just like sunni but i do not know much about them so i dont make assumptions
jews, christians and muslims became bestest bro's after the crusades were finished

Which sentence pisses you of more?

Mohammed was a pedophile/bandit/cultleader

Or

Allah does not exist and thinking she does is retarted

islam was so good even hitler wanted to be apart of it... check mate

do you have proof of her age when marriage was consummated ? do you have proof of him fucking kids on random basis ? pedophiles have sexual attraction to the young, meaning mature women won't do.

listen Amir I respect the traditions but fuck all that sp00ky shit. I was born into a non-shit sect so I respect the values it has.

>believing mo rode to heaven on a winged horse

lmaoing at ur life

i don't even have sex, nor do I allow myself to fall for my lusts.

>i idolise him
It's idolatry in pure sense of the word you fucking retard. If muslims were true monotheists they'd say that only God is perfect.

"Allah does not exist and thinking she does is retarted" pisses me off more, i have no clue why most muslims get triggered for the first option. Mohammad (PBUH) himself even states that "allah comes first x3 than himself, and then your mother)."

oh this is simple

persians, being part of civilization for thousands of years, preferred islam to I dunno, worshipping Moloch or whatever, but hated being bossed around by tribes of dumbass nomadic bedouin arabs. they resolved this by going full heresy, claiming that the pope/caliph's authority doesn't devolve from ecumenical/shariah council but instead invisibly like the quickening from the highlander.

in any case, this appears to have worked, as Iran has gone on to form a stable nation-state while Arabia has gone on to form an endless cycle of fundamentalist takfiri movements in an endless orgy of blood