Sup Forums really needs to stop worshiping a made up frog god it was funny during the election but now its just...

Sup Forums really needs to stop worshiping a made up frog god it was funny during the election but now its just becoming cringe please stop

PRAISE KEK INFIDELS!

Kek is real

Deities outside the realm of god exist.

Why do you fear ALMIGHTY KEK?

Are you jewish?

kek is telling me that i was close to the truth
but i was off by one detail

I smell heresy

Out of Sup Forums now

KEK IS REAL, HE IS ALSO AN INCARNATION OF SATAN HIMSELF. THOSE WHO ACTUALLY PRAY TO HIM ARE WALKING THE PATH TO HELL.

ITS THE FIRST COMMANDMENT. THE FIRST FUCKING ONE.

He speaks through you, Based Varg

No , I don't fear kek.
I believe that Jesus is always going to be there to
protect you and love you.

I don't know what I am. My family always avoids talks about religion

>he's not praising

>INCARNATION OF SATAN
Kek is older than any Abrahamic religions. Dont compare. Also Satan has personality and backtory, Kek just embodies chaos and is a minor deity.

SHUN the nonbeliever!

SHUN

Look in the mirror

KEK is The darkness from wich all else came he is all he is none. This is PROOF THAT THE ROPE WILL TIGHTEN AROUND THE NONBELIVERS NECK

Always serve Jesus Christ Almighty and the Lord God first

But Kek deserves praise too

His chaos is benevolent

Why do you think they started trying to ban him? It's because his meme magic is real.

*nonbelievers'

Sorry JIDF, but it's too late for you.
We have awoken an eternal force that was asleep for thousands of years.
Using this Japanese frog posting forum we raze your homeland with nothing but the power of meme magic.
The infinite timelines of our lower universe are like clay in the higher dimensional hands of KEK, and with each series of repeating numerals he moulds them in our favour.

KEK is not the darkness. Kek is the dawn. He brings the light of God upon all the dark things. His chaos is truth. His fame is infectious. He brings the funk, he brings the beat, and he never leaves the house without his dancing shoes.

KEK. Purveyor of chaos. Can you handle the boogie?

Kek is the God of Chaos, and he has found new life in the Wired.

Hail Kek, and Love Lain

I stopped believing once, but then I saw the error of my ways. You will too.

you'll see the errors of your way eventually

Shadilay heathen

Defamers burn

You dare question the almighty Kek!

Your mom will die in her sleep tonight you non believer and there is nothing you can do to stop this curse.

kek isn't real you autistic cringey faggots

CHAOS REIGNS
S H A D I L A Y !

Checked