Trump assassination prophecy

This old hag, baba Vanga, was a hungarian clairvoyant who foretold many happenings of the 20th century, such as
>second world war, Chernobyl, Gandhi's death, the distaster of the Kursk submarine, 9/11 in the US and many others
She also said that the 24th president of the US will be a black guy, and that he'll also be the last.
The thing is, Obama will continue to serve as President of the US until inauguration day on January 20, 2017.

Draw whatever conclusion you want, but here's what's gonna happen:
Trump will get assassinated by a gay/BLM/commie activist and a major leftist movement (dibs on blm) will take credit for it. Huge outcry from the conservatives, civil war, the 50 states of the US falling apart, without their support, Russia will take the opportunity to rekt Europe OR Islamists will take it as a signal from Alah to attack Germany.
Mark my words.

Other urls found in this thread:

tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/endtimes/Nostradamus/01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*44th president

Trump is a God Emperor, not a president. Baba Vanga's prophesy confirmed.

Sounds great to me
The part where half the world dies, not the assassination

Obama signed an Executive Oeder that gives him full authority to declare Martial Law right under our noses

It's really happening soon

>foretold someone's death
>foretold the second world war
>foretold a domestic terrorism attack
>foretold a maritime disaster
>foretold a nuclear disaster

What a savant

I like that it's a game of chance.

>hungarian
she was bulgarian, idiot

You forgot that for every right prediction that she made, she made a dozen wrong ones.

Panara Habbo got things wrong before

No dûbs, no trîps, no quâds, story is fake. Your only get is GTFO.

How did you even came up with that "hungarian" shit.. of course she was bulgarian..

She was Bulgarian, not Hungarian.

They have the same flag (spearmint toothpaste)

>24th president will be black

in 1893? she got a prophesy about a past event wrong? thats some shitty clairvoyant if she gets past events wrong

>republicans have guns, democrats have dildos
>based russia gets rid of allahu akbar
>globalism dies

Sounds great. I wouldn't mind losing Trump for that.

she was the same one who said trump WASNT going to become president, also why does she care about current events shes going to die soon

probably has backlogged predictions

Being from where you are, you should probably really know the nationality of this conwoman fraud.

There's theories she was a KGB agent or something, and came up with the predicitons that way.

>The return of Communism: By 2076, >communism will return to Europe and the >rest of the world.

>Underwater civilisations: By 2130, >civilisations will learn how to live under >water, with the help of aliens.

>The death of the Earth: By 3797, everything >on Earth will cease to exist. However, >humans will be advanced enough to move to >a new star system.

Sounds a bit far-fetched to me.

The only true prophets are those sent by God above, and they have 100% accuracy

>>Underwater civilisations: By 2130, >civilisations will learn how to live under >water, with the help of aliens.
Ok, she's full of shit and has no idea of space actually works.

Ha, was just read that. Interestingly though

Vanga purportedly predicted another 'realm of being,' claiming that entire cultures would begin to spread through a 'false world.' She claimed that in 2003, any person would be able to think in synchronicity with others, allowing for a form of secondary existence. 2003 marked the year of release of the game Second Life, in which an account holder can make an avatar and engage in social interaction with others. Many believe this to be the secondary 'realm of being' that Vanga spoke of.

Vanga reached news headlines after predicting, in 1989, what many interpret to be the 9/11 terror attacks
>Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.
—Predicted in 1989 by Baba Vanga

It's going to take many wars bigger than any we have ever seen before to prevent humans from doing all those things before 2200

er 2100 i mean

Ah shit. hi kek

Niggers don't do political assassinations. They don't live in the future - they live in the present. The only assassinations they are doing happen in the convince store two blocks from their house for a whopping 42 dollars. No one is going to kill Trump. The type of people qualified to pulled something like that off voted for Trump.

Someone like Hillary could find some Blackwater types to do it... but honestly, the blowback would be insane.

>She also said that the 44th president of the US will be a black guy, and that he'll also be the last.
Does that mean the last president or the last Black President?

Why would Russia "rekt" Europe ? I'm pretty sure Poutine only hates the fags in national governments and EU institutions.

Also

Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.

Rome as the capital of the Islamic caliphate: Islam will finish invading the whole of Europe by 2043, and Rome will be the capital of the new caliphate.

I wish. Liberals would get absolutely wrecked, they have no guns and the military is majority conservative Republican.

Not to me. Unless Trump drastically alters the course of things, we're gonna be there before 2076.

And the underwater city and moving to a new start system? That's 115 and 1750 years of scientific advancement respectively.

A bulgarian, you fucking idiot, she is a bulgarian.

Trust me, if you lived near the border you would know that he wants it.

Very interesting and very scary

The old Hungarian can predict whatever she wants. The fact is, she didn't even remotely count on an ancient Egyptian Frog God of Chaos being summoned.
Now all bets are off.

Holy shit

Maybe she really can tell the future but it doesn't matter because of the Mandela effect.

Psychics BTFO

She could have implied last black, male, cis?, sissfuck president.

I would fight with the american confederate if a civil war happens. I hope this happens so we can erase all the liberals and niggers once and for all.

>Fortelling future
>Say 10000 things
>5 things are right

WOW HOLY SHIT AMAZING
MUCH WOW

Most of the things she said were true.

Boy that was a retarded leap, op

Nobody knew about this interview for a long time. Vanga made this prophecy just before her death. She asked not to make it public before the new century. Once Anatoly Lubchenko, Ukrainian businessman and traveler, brought an ordinary audiotape to the correspondent of the Mirror of the Week.
Anatoly tells: ‘I visited her in summer 1994, when I was elected to the Rada for the first time. I was just having rest in Bulgaria and somehow I got the idea to come and have a look at her house. I heard that she was ill and had no hope to see her, but when I came to Petrich, a man came out of the crowd and invited me in. They looked at me as if I was leprous, and I really felt scared – who could wait for me?..
She was lying on a big bed and looked as skinny as a spire. It was quiet there; the flies were spinning around under the limed ceiling. I saw that her days were counted, however there was a long line of people waiting for their turn outside where everyone was anxious to ask about their problems. And there was I who came accidentally and who didn’t know what to ask about. At that moment she turned to me: ‘Where is your farther?’ In Germany, I answered. She kept silent for a long time and I understood that she knew about his cancer. ‘Soon, - she said, - this disease will be defeated, chained with iron. But your father will not overcome it’. Then she kept silent again and added: ‘But you will be ok, Kiev is a good city, I see …’.
At that moment I thought about my tape recorder with an English lessons tape in it. ‘May I record our conversation?’ I asked. The man sitting on the bench looked at me as if I was his worst enemy, but she laughed as a young lady and said: ‘Yes, but don’t show it to anybody before the new century’.

This is the cringiest shit I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

>obama is last president
>Trump is first emperor

Assassination / murder attempts on four heads of states that becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.
The start of WWIII in 2010. The war will begin around November of 2010 and will end around October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.
Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere in 2011 – animals and/or plants will die
Muslims will wage chemical war against Europeans/NATO around 2013.
More and more of the people in this world in 2014 will have skin cancer and skin related diseases.
Around 2016, Europe is almost empty.
China becomes the new world power around 2018.
Earth’s orbit will change slightly around 2023.
Development of a new energy source around 2028. Hunger slowly stops being a problem.
Around 2033 all of the Polar ice caps melt and World ocean levels rise.
By 2043 the world economy is prosperous and Muslims will be running Europe.
Any organs can be mass produced by 2046 and exchange of body organs becomes the favorite method of treatment.
During it’s attack on Rome around 2046 (which is under control of the Muslims) U.S.A. uses a new method of weapons.
Because af a new disease around 2088, people are getting old in few seconds, this can be cured by 2097.

Sure thing my friend

The interview is quite short – less than a half of 90-minute tape. Anatoly himself helped to translate part of the answers from Bulgarian. Some autobiographic questions could be omitted, but he is an amateur, so we just offer you the full version here:
‘-… How did you become a seer?
- I often saw people who died a long time ago, and they told me what would happen to other people. After that, there came a tall stranger. He told me that the war would start tomorrow and that I must tell people who would die and who would survive and how they could escape death.
- Was he alive?
- No, dead, just like others.
- How did he look like?
- A big shadow, waving like a reflection.
They all look like this, or sometimes there is only a voice.
- How do you talk to them?
- I feel when they appear. First I speak aloud, then I continue in my mind and after that I fall through and can hear everything. The voice comes from a distant place as if on the radio, sometimes it sounds clear, sometimes not…
- What do you feel, when ordinary people come to you?
- I can see them from afar, each of them, and I know all their lives, as if I’ve watched a film. They are good, evil, different… Everyone wants a miracle and weeps afterwards. But when things are really bad, I keep silence, don’t tell anything. I can only advise.
- What?
- That people should not be evil, should not revenge or offend anybody, should do good things. They should listen to their hearts. It should be always the heart, because the head makes more mistakes. The heart is connected to cosmos. But not everyone can distinguish between the voice of the heart and the voice of the head.
- These dead people tell you just about the future or the past also?
- About everything.
- What if it concerns distant people and events, like in other countries?
- Distances and languages don’t matter, everything goes through the cosmos.

- Can you say what will happen to us?
- Russia will be ok, but as for Bulgaria and Macedonia – not really. The women in Russia will give birth to many good children, who will change the world. Then there comes a miracle, miraculous times. The science will define what is true in the old books, and what is not. It will find life in cosmos and find out how it came to the Earth. A big city will be dug up. New people will come from the sky, and many miracles will happen. But you have to wait; you must not rush things up, this will happen in a distant future …
- And what will happen soon?
- The end of the world/light {the word ‘svet’ means both the world and the light in Russian} will happen in nine years, the Earth will turn away from the Sun, so the ice will appear in previously hot places, many animals will die. The people will fight for energy, but their spirits will be strong enough to stop fighting. And then the time will go back {return to the past/go in the opposite direction?}.
- They say that the end of the world/light is the deluge …
- Deluge will happen also, in about thirty to forty years. A big body will fly to the Earth and hit the water. The waves will wash away many countries, and the sun will fade away for three years.
- But will the people survive?
- Good people will survive, while the evil ones, those who consider themselves smart, will perish. Many people will die. And then very good life will follow, immortality will come.

Trump will be the first God Emperor of Man Kind.

- The golden age is going to come on the Earth?
- It is already coming, but not everyone can see it. In seven years people will stop seeding and cropping, they will only grow things. Animals will breed like plants, while plants will breed like animals. In twenty one years’ time no one will travel on the ground. Trains will fly on the sun wires, oil will be forbidden, the ground will be just giving birth and having rest. In forty years modern diseases will disappear, but the new ones will appear. They will be connected with the brain, because everybody will drink from the sea, and there will be no isles in the sea. Then the water will be found in cosmos, and this water will be good. There will be a huge population. India will be bigger than China. But people will start getting rid of their bodies.
- What does it mean - getting rid of their bodies?
- One can live without a body, just a personality, just energy, like the dead. But this is a distant future.
- Can you predict something about politics for the nearest five years?
- Russia will get thinner and take its place again, there will be kindness on the inside and experience on the outside. Europe won’t get younger. America will accept the one with a beard and understand that fear is worse than love. Syria will fall to the feet of the winner, but the winner will turn out to be someone else. Aliens will refuse sharing their knowledge with the strong one. Women’s countries will step back before the men’s ones, but will retain their agendas. A small man will rule you throughout life …
- Is there God in the world/light?
- God cannot be in the world/light, for God IS world/light. There is no God in the human, but there is a human in God.
- Do heaven and hell exist?
- Heaven and hell are different sides of the out-of-body life. If the dead person is needed by the living ones – this is heaven.

- Are you going to help the living ones after your death?
Baba Vanga didn’t answer. Soon there came a click on the tape as if someone had turned it off, although Anatoly swears he didn’t do it. He says that Vanga just got tired and fell asleep…

It's worded as the last black president, but we don't even have fucking direct auotes so who cares.

Well some of them are not true, but the future will tell its word.

good thing there's nothing supernatural and clairvoyance doesn't exist

There are people who believe this shit

>Human become robots
>But somehow few decades later we still have diseases

Trump won't even be president so clearly she is wrong again.

Crazy.

>Bulgarian Prophets

Up there with Mexican Warlocks

>Some of them are not true

Like i said : She said hundred of things and few are true
That not telling the future it is mathematical correlation

Here a prediction:

i will probably get no doubles and trips .

"Hungarian"

Damn you're dumb as fck

Nicely put

She's 100% bullshit

BTFO by your own latent psychic powers, baba was right!

>shes going to die soon
time traveler or just retarded?

She was Bulgarian, you slurking inbred mouthbreathing idiot

>Russia
>Having enough money for a war

lol

She wasn't hungarian, no one here is called anything like BABA VANGA

>Aliens will refuse sharing their knowledge with the strong one.

Trump?

>A small man will rule you throughout life …

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

She's gotten a lot of shit dead on, it's scary

She is bulgarian baba means grandma and Vanga is her name.

Essentially this

He's going to destroy the representative democracy America was founded upon, and build a new nation under himself as the God Emperor of Mankind.

>was a hungarian
AYO HOL UP

you memeing boy? cuz you best not be memeing.

Hungarian is one of the most vulgar language I've ever heard. Doesn't sound European.

she is not a con women.
but many of the later prophecies cannot be traced directly to her. The trail ends at an old soviet newspaper article. I think the 44th president being black was tossed about even later.

>according Baba Yanga, 2016 would be the year that “Muslims will invade Europe”.

well she sure got that one right

This shit is all over the place.

>humans create an artificial sun before they figure out how to live in the ocean
>US goes to war with muslims, flash forward 10 years and everyone is commies for some reason
>sun changes cycles a mere two years from now
>the laws and secrets of the universe are revealed BEFORE the secrets of the moon are revealed

What?

Um guys?

Bioweapons designed to eat circuits/computer viruses

soon

Computer viruses senpai sham

>was a hungarian
you had one job you dumb stupid fuck

he's a memeing schizo faggot, that's what

She is powerless against Kek and Archangel Harambe.

If the Mexican Warlock's magic couldn't stump Trump neither will this hags gypsy magic.

Between the leaks and the FBI fucking with the DNC I'd have to say they lack the internal support. We've all heard plenty of people talking about internal factions fighting inside the alphabets.

obongo is going to be last because trump is going to be king fuck face.

BUENO.

it is scary, and nostradamus also predicts the antichrist and what he will do
tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/endtimes/Nostradamus/01.html

>tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/endtimes/Nostradamus/01.html

The weapon will not be revealed immediately to the world. Only after the country actually uses it and there is an earthquake generated by it, followed by many others that occur without the characteristic buildup of geological pressure, will scientists become suspicious. The initial earthquake triggered by the weapon will be sufficient to cause other earthquakes in a chain reaction. The San Andreas and New Madrid faults in the U.S. will be affected. The San Andreas fault will rumble continually and will vibrate as a result of the earthquakes triggered by the weapon. In time, the New Madrid fault will erupt explosively and violently. Initially, geologists will think the earthquakes are due to natural causes; but later information will point elsewhere, and they will begin to be suspicious. After more earthquakes and further evidence, they finally will confront the scientific world with the mounting evidence that the quakes are not natural.

MY COUSINS WILL DIE.

thats the thing, that has become true, the earthquakes are hitting more and more i mean i dont believe in those kinds of things, saying the future but this one has been spot on so far.

>believe in fairy tails full of shit from old, mental twisted granny

Beaten by a monkey.