Putin presents Russian passport to Hollywood actor Seagal

>Russian President Vladimir Putin presented a Russian passport to U.S. actor Steven Seagal on Friday and said he hoped it would serve as a symbol of how the fractious ties between Moscow and Washington are starting to improve.

Segal for US ambassador to Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Segal is a killing machine, I'm surprised Putin felt confident enough to get so close even with his past experience in the Spetsnaz.

ywn oper8 this hard.

Whats truly amazing about this photo, is that Putin is able to hide the great amount of pain he is in due to the palm shattering grip of sensei Seagal

Seagal is a boss, let him be a boss. Just let it happen.

Now we just need Jacky Chan

Does he always wear those Chinese pajama thingies?
They're very threatening because they indicate his status as a karate master.

I follow a bunch of Russian olympic gymnasts on instagram, and their passports have a pic of themself engraved on the leather cover. Russia is fucking based.

Big Seegs confirmed for weapon of mass destruction.
Which side will he choose in WWIII?
MAD abides.

I figured it out, guys. Fucking manlets are the problem.

Serbia gave this dude citizenship months ago. How many passports can this guy have?

>

Seagel is a fucking faggot who got his ass kicked on set by trying to be a tough guy and then he was so butthurt he had the guy blacklisted from working again. Then he'll do other shit like after a girl has signed to do a movie with him he'll add in a sex scene or assault them.

He's a big guy

he dwarfs Putin goddamn

An expert at killings entire cartons of krispy kreme donuts, maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns
I guess Seagal's guttural diabetes choking sorta sounds Russian.

Such a pity that Seagal became useless landwhale. He was cool. "Under Siege" in my opinion is the best non fantasy action film ever. What happened?

4U

Fucking kike thats all he is. They're always doing weird stuff in between Russia and America

right? didn't even have to shrink putin in this photo.