Sup Forums i found a cute conservative girl that likes me but she's a weeb and kind of an attention whore

Sup Forums i found a cute conservative girl that likes me but she's a weeb and kind of an attention whore

should i go for it?

and when i say weeb i mean like, really weeb

Is that her?

marry her

Better than nothing fag, and if she's conservative that's even better.

Get in boi.

yes
ignore the weeb shit, remember women are just children

if shes a conservative weeb that sounds like she was built for Sup Forums. i almost think this is b8

I don't care about what you said but her face is just a big no u. Imagine waking up to that piggym looking girl everyday. I would get so depressed I'd probably cheat on her with a black girl and reverse cuck her

People grow out of weebness

yes obviously user i would literally give one of my testicles for a girlfriend that shared my political views

protip: she is probably being an attention whore because she likes you and wants to get your attention

Yeah because right wing girls are rare as fuck.

shes pretty fucking weeb

but this is one of her responses after getting attacked on insta for the liberal tears pic:

>You do realize being on trial means he is being tried at the possibility right? That doesn't automatically equate being guilty. Just like hillary was on trial for her emails and found not guilty. It's the same. It's a trial. I find it funny these women wait 30 years to come forward about a billionare and wait until AFTER he got the Republican nomination? Sounds a bit fishy. and do you know how many Hillary supporters have attacked trump supporters? There are trump supporters who have been yanked from their cars and beaten up. There has been a lot of hate and division on both sides.

Pillows don't count

Give her to me faglord.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a weeb you stupid cuck.

>imagine being desperate enough to ask Sup Forums (Sup Forums of all places) for relationship advice
faggot

She's pretending to be conservative for attention

Cum in her. Chicks dig that

>OP gets to live in an anime
>I don't

>conservative
>attention whore
>pic related

looks like a feminist that uses different words but still has the same blind hate and self entitlement

What's her first name?

STEALTH UNCOMMON

that jap fucking hates him

here's another one of her replies:

>Look at Donald Trumps 100 day plan and tell me what about that puts people in real danger. Even if you disagree with it economically or whatever no one is in danger.

shes not perfect but at least she can think for herself

This thread is further proof that Donald Trump made anime real

>conservative
>attention whore
pick one.

how is she conservative if she is an attention whore? are you confused?

so this doesn't scream attention whore to you?

Yes you fucking mong

she's not too weeb to wear that american flag windbreaker.

She looks like she has good genetics.

impregnate her.

Jesus christ

Those are Chinese signs just FYI. Probably hong kong

She is ugly. Thats all what matters. Not her personality, not her beliefs, not her interests...she is a fat, moronic looking pigfaced durchfall. Whats wrong with u? Are u desperate?

looks great no hesitation.
>the same person
w-what? Still go for it. She'll grow out of

a little bit

i know its hong kong i met her there

>weeb
dropped

>Male tears

Female code for sperm, if that's her she's a fucking cum dumpster Op

i mean when shes not weebing out on me shes actually pretty fun to talk to

You assume that because she isn't a blue-haired liberal she can't be a whore. That's where you are wrong.

There's a lot of right-wing anti-SJW girls who just do it for attention.

why do u need our approval on a girl, man up and figure it out yourself idiot

Give her the d and then jam out

she's a loose cunt and has been blacked

>move on

go for it man, all girls are attention whores.

iunno. i spend so much time on here it seemed like the right thing to do

i did already, but im confused on whether to go back

>tfw i actually met someone like that

>weeb
>conservative
>religious
>cute

>tfw he dates my friend

im jealous as fuck mate why didnt i find someone like that too

>GET IN THERE AND GET SOME OF THAT.

No seriously what are you doing on here with a bunch of dumb shits? Fuck our stupid opinions, and bullshit.

>he

She'd cheat on you with a nip if she had the chance.

moar

>she's a weeb

better to be obsessed with hyper feminine anti marxist culture than the shit your usual white girl is into

>kind of an attention whore

they all are

nah. im already a chink-american

whoa whoa, when did op say she was blacked? If this is true then gtfo op.

Good spot.

Faggot.

>attention whore weeb roses they come in many colors

you need to learn to keep your real life and online separate, i doubt she appreciates you posting her pictures here either

you need to learn respect for yourself and others

all girls are like that lmao

She's cute (love the USA jacket) and seems fun. Give her a go--see what happens!

Go for it man. Do you have other options?

Weeb really isnt an issue aside from taste. I dont like it but my gf is one to some extent and its not that big of a deal. If qhes redpilled or redpill material, and shes cute and shows no liberal red flags, you owe it to yourself to try.
Remember that girls are followers. You can change her to marriage material but it takes work and a strong relationship. Do try.

Then go for it. Even if it doesn't work out you can still get your dick wet.

The weebing aspect is absolutely not an issue and you're being a faggot. This is a weeb board. Weeb girls are fucking GOAT as far as most of us pathetic losers are concerned.

However.

Like the legendary Belgian poster above stated so eloquently, she is a fat moronic looking pigfaced durchfall. If you had only posted the first and second pics in this thread I would have said yeah go for it, but the cosplaying and this one here are a fucking 180 into eternal NOPEdom. Do not pursue. Get some standards while you're at it.

This 100%

nigger, op doesn't have to say anything, I know these types of attention whore cunts they always fuck niggers when out partying

How did she form these thoughts? If she was capable of making that conclusion herself she is untainted by feminism and liberal groupthink. If she is just parroting then she is equally tainted, yet in your favor. Yet it still proves potential.

All girls are attention whores but the weeb is a dealbreaker. Better luck next time my child.

we've already fucked like 5 times you why is everyone on here so obsessed

i neer said that

OP, we can't make life decisionso for you.
We're here to shit post memes and discuss politics.
If you like her and she feels the same, have at it.
If she's giving you redo flags, talk to your bros irl,
not a bunch of schiziphrenics
on a Chinese aquatic product review site
Seriously though, this

weeb isn't an issue

>wasn't an issue whe 30 guys piled on me either mom?

Post her feets

>tfw so desperate you don't care if she is a former coal burner

this, why would you post images of someone you like here? You are a cruel man OP

well heres to hoping no one goes sherlock holmes on her

i just want input dude

I dont know what these words mean

Yup one time i saw evalion IRL and she liked that i was hitting on her (i didnt say that i recognized her)

i didn't fuck her though because her boyfriend seemed cool

iill abc them like your fucking flag

It's ultimately up to you, OP. It's not really possible to gauge someone from a very simple description and a few dumb pictures. Does she honestly seem worth it to you? All I can say is if she's really that big of an attention whore, be weary. It can be a nightmare being in a relationship with someone like that.

Jesus fucking Christ dude, we do not know her. Just roll with it, what is the worst that could happen? Losing your virginity?

It's not about someone finding her dox or her finding out you did it, it's about having common decency and respect for another human being.

yeah that would be terrible

i know it is

common decency is for homos

Weebs are the first priority on the Day of the Rope.

This pretty much. Op, how would you like it if someone posted pics of you on some gay image forum?

These
Delete this fucking thread op and stop corrupting the identities of people you know.

>common decency is for homos
Ah yes, spoken like a true chink

probably wouldn't like it

but im not an attention whore

If she is at least cute, has a somewhat decent personality, and doesn't parrot other people's conservative stuff, but she thinks them on her own , go for it.
If she truly loves you she will drop the weeb shit faster than a hot potatoe.

Also this.

I don't see an attention whore, just a big ol' pair of titties

Why the fuck would you post pictures of some girl you actually like in real life?

Or maybe you're the girl, and indeed a really big attention whore.

Shes gonna cuck you for a jap guy, ever see those AMWF videos?

She's no different than other girls. If you look hard enough or long enough, every one of them will act like an attention whore over the right trigger.

The only reason the weeb shit is putting you off is because her hobby attracts a lot of true degeneracy and your innate predator response knows it's probably going to be a source of conflict in one way or another. You can't try and force her to change her hobby though, otherwise you're no better than the stereotypical 'manipulative cunt.'

I say go for it, have your fun, and you might luck out for the best. If not, take your lumps and move on.

>mfw /s/ turns this into a nude

delete thread OP don't be a dick

Nothing wrong with healthy small dosage of weeb. Atleast the Japs didn't turn their backs on the axis like you traitors did

Fucking racemixer

>implying white girls want your 4 inch dick

she is a qt OP.

hurry up and start a family with her senpai

>kind of an attention whore
>implying he isn't.

She looked good at first but the more you post of her the uglier she becomes, she's not worth dating maybe a one night stand or friends with benefits, wouldn't want more than that

wh-what's wrong with 4 inch dicks?

im chinese though

fine ill stop

finland was built on racemixing with asian btw

i never implied that

4 inches is pretty small dude. kill yourself

OP is bullshitting and taking petty revenge.